UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Usernames.

Started by SkyMyl, August 08, 2010, 10:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 08, 2010, 06:22:51 PM
You know what I mean, Ass. :|
BUT IT'S SO FUN TO PICK APART WHAT YOU SAY!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Magnum on August 08, 2010, 09:17:53 PM
BUT IT'S SO FUN TO PICK APART WHAT YOU SAY!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

JrDude

I have several names, all taken SOMEWHERE.
How they think of such random names I have no intercourse ing clue, I often have just random syllables that stuck in my head as names and they end up being taken somewhere sometimes.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Level_9_Chao

I was going to start using NeoLobster as an alt (like in email), but was very disappointed to find it's been used everywhere.

Plus, NeoLobster apparently is a collector of dongs. Yeah, I know, Google it.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Don't think I have had any problems with LiveOnTheEdge but if I google it I do find a few others. And more than once at different sites I try to sign up up at No Comment would have already been taken and sometimes even LaDavid would be taken too. So I have variations for those two that I use if they end up already taken. Oh and I wanted to use Edge here not too long ago but somebody else already signed up with that one
...̅̅̅

Rayquarian

Quote from: Zeus on August 08, 2010, 10:41:33 AM
Yes.
For example, here.
It's a little weird, but...I trust people are smart enough to figure out that's not me.
Right?
It's your black twin.

No one uses my usernames and its variants except me.

Kayo

someone copied my username on Oldsider putting a 9 at the end, but that's about it.

Kianglo is entirely unique. I searched for it, and everything that came up was mine. Although, It was taken on YouTube. Probably by me, and I forgot the password. I recently had to use Kianglo1 because i couldn't figure out the password for Kianglo x_x
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Chaos

As you can probably tell, Chaos is a popular name. There are many variations to it, but the one I use is just plain Chaos. Sometimes with numbers at the end such as 105, or 1050. But sometimes those are taken as well.

Light

Light. Gee, ya think?

But yeah; when someone else uses my name here, I'll use Javert, El-ahrairah, or one of my many, many, MANY other aliases.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Magnum

Magnum

Think about it for a second and you realize that this name is commonly uncommon. It's a gun, but everyone is too faggish with the 'xxsniperxx' names, so it's very rare to see someone named Magnum.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Eizweir

'Xero' and 'Xephyr' are fairly common names, which is why I'm always trying to find a new one that I like.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

えっちーせんぱい

You go find someone with the username "GameFreak19911991" and report back to me.
Blaze-Senpai isn't taken a lot of places either.
I don't think I can use "えっちーせんぱい" as a login though, too much of a pain to type it in on computers aside my own D:

Mystic

Mystic is fairly common ;_;

L10

Lichig0 is pretty unique. And it's so overwhelmingly awesome google doesn't let me make a gmail account with that name for no real reason. Go ahead, try and register a gmail with Lichig0, then try emailing it, it doesn't exist but you can't make it. So that leaves me with sords4 which is unique in itself by the spelling error.
0o!f

jnfs2014

J is obviously used a lot because of one letter.

JasonRose is mostly Myspace/Facebook

JRose is pretty unique.

Pokemaster944794/jnfs2014/JNeedForSpeed2014 are exclusive to me.

I'm pretty sure I've seen InfernoBlaze before.