News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Theoretically 2.0

Started by JrDude, November 05, 2010, 10:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

If I met JrDude, then he'd have to teach me how to dance.
If I met Silver, then I'd probably finally give a donation, since doing it in person is a lot easier than via PayPal.
If I met KJ - wait a second...
If I met Shorti, then we'd have to start a DDR competition (using my skills JrDude taught me, of course).
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Poet Laureate on November 06, 2010, 09:27:42 PM
If I met JrDude, then he'd have to teach me how to dance.
If I met Silver, then I'd probably finally give a donation, since doing it in person is a lot easier than via PayPal.
If I met KJ - wait a second...
If I met Shorti, then we'd have to start a DDR competition (using my skills JrDude taught me, of course).
I've been dancing since I was 6, I could teach you :3

JrDude

I ballroom dance, much more female-liked, allows use of another person, and it allows you to get upclose and personal with your partner, or not.
I'm not saying I'd do it to get up close and personal with KJ, I'm just saying one of the reasons I like it and why others should like it.

It's good for both genders, the girl doesn't have to think, the guy leads 90% of the time, so if the girl has mastered it, she will just respond naturally. The guy can screw up a bit and most wouldn't notice because the girl gets 90% of the attention from the audience (usually).

Why I pointed that out? I don't know.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: JrDude 益 on November 05, 2010, 10:53:46 PM
Let's say we met. Me and you.
Let's say you and Silver met. If you are Silver, Star.
Let's say you and KJ (one of the most known females of the forum) met. If you are KJ, Shorti.

How would you react? Would you speak as if you knew them, or as if they were a total stranger? Would you be nervous at all?

Why am I always thought of as the second/alternate/nobody likes? But um yeah, dunno what I'd say or do. Probably just be my usual (insane as some people say) self.

Quote from: Mace on November 06, 2010, 01:02:00 PM
If I met Silver, I'd get him drunk. Then record the antics that ensure for NSFCD's viewing pleasure.

That is all.

Do it, I wanna see.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

JrDude

Everyone likes you Shorti, I just said KJ because people probably flirt with her more than you, she also makes more threads, (though you might post more in general, I can't recall a thread you've made) so is more well known in a way.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on November 06, 2010, 03:24:50 PM
I might have to do this.  Old enough yet Silver?

In one month. :(

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude 益 on November 07, 2010, 11:05:11 PM
Everyone likes you Shorti, I just said KJ because people probably flirt with her more than you, she also makes more threads, (though you might post more in general, I can't recall a thread you've made) so is more well known in a way.
...Something just seems completely wrong about that post. I just can't put my flirter... sorry, I mean finger, on it.

If I'm more "well known in a way", as you put it, it's only because of participating in games like Big Brother and Survivor. Those things forced me to get involved with topics and posts, etc. Overall, I'd say Shorti is more well known, since I can think of quite a few attributes that fit her well (DDR, signature middle finger, cooking, fiery personality, etc), while I can't think of anything that goes along with my name.

The More You Know~
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

She has more known about her, you have more knownability, though that's not a word you know what I mean.

Look at the thread "Theoretically," you are mentioned more, if not for being hung out with, than being the root of the joke since you are the more known female member.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

I know Shorti better because she's been here longer, but hey, who cares. This should make everyone feel better.

4. Let's say you and Shorti met. What would you say?
"Sup broette?"

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JrDude 益 on November 08, 2010, 07:50:44 PM
She has more known about her, you have more knownability, though that's not a word you know what I mean.

Look at the thread "Theoretically," you are mentioned more, if not for being hung out with, than being the root of the joke since you are the more known female member.
Knownability?
cool word bro

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Eizweir

I really wouldn't care what went down.  It'd most likely be a 'hey sup' or 'oh cool' type of thing.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze