News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Moments where things became awesome.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 28, 2011, 10:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

You guys are all really lame. D:

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 01, 2011, 03:48:07 PM
>implying it doesn't take skill to use Huntsman well

It doesn't. The huntsman is a noob weapon, lol. Soon you'll be telling me it takes skill to play Heavy or Pyro.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 01, 2011, 03:52:13 PM
Exactly. That's why I never double team.

Or how about you use your best attack and it criticals, but they have about one  HP left, the trainer uses a full restore, and your next attack misses. Such a pain.
I don't double team either. It's cheap. Sadly there's no double team clause in-game. That's why that intercourse ing double team Garchomp always kills me in the battle tower.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Custom on March 01, 2011, 03:58:11 PM
You guys are all really lame. D:

It doesn't. The huntsman is a noob weapon, lol. Soon you'll be telling me it takes skill to play Heavy or Pyro.
But...but...

FruitFlow

I'm guessing this is the reason 1-Hit KO moves are banned from competitive play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JZenpadrOY

SkyMyl

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 01:49:10 PM
I'm guessing this is the reason 1-Hit KO moves are banned from competitive play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JZenpadrOY
Yo, Smashin.

[spoiler]ASSASSINATED.[/spoiler]

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 03, 2011, 01:58:19 PM
Yo, Smashin.

[spoiler]ASSASSINATED.[/spoiler]
But I'm just an innocent bystander.

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 01:59:38 PM
Always happens to me.
In a row?

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 02:12:38 PM
But I'm just an innocent bystander.
In a row?
No, you're the Rogue.

And yes. ;_;
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 02:31:58 PM
No, you're the Rogue.

And yes. ;_;
Nope.avi
It's MYL.

Don't 1-hit KO moves ignore evasion clause?

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 02:42:46 PM
Nope.avi
It's MYL.

Don't 1-hit KO moves ignore evasion clause?
Evasion clause? What? If what you're saying is, do they ignore Evasion boosts, then probably. Their accuracy is calculated just like any other moves, but it's just a much lower number: 30%. I'm not quite sure though, this just makes sense this way.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 03:32:49 PM
Evasion clause? What? If what you're saying is, do they ignore Evasion boosts, then probably. Their accuracy is calculated just like any other moves, but it's just a much lower number: 30%. I'm not quite sure though, this just makes sense this way.

I believe it has something to do with a users level.
Something like this:

1HKO Accuracy = User's lvl - Opponent's lvl + 30.

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 04:12:04 PM
I believe it has something to do with a users level.
Something like this:

1HKO Accuracy = User's lvl - Opponent's lvl + 30.

Yeah now I remember, I knew it increased with level difference, and actually that formula is sounding about right. So an equal levels it'll still be 30%. And pretty much all battling is done at equal level, unless you're just training in-game.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 01, 2011, 03:48:07 PM
>implying it doesn't take skill to use Huntsman well
>implying sitting up on 2fort waiting for people to run outside does
( ゚ ヮ゚)
YEAH