<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

WHY IS NIGHT PROWLER ALWAYS BROKEN

Started by The Riddler, March 04, 2011, 10:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

This is the one time I'd prefer slow server over broken theme.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Spud

You guys don't get it. It's Day Prowler now.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Spud

Nayrman

Too...much....white!

DARKER THEME PLEASE SO MY EYES DON"T STRAIN TO READ HERE!!!!! *is grumpy*

Kayo

>just wake up
>refresh NSFCD tab
MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

Not hating.
Just want something more appealing.

So_So_Man

the replacement theme.... it burns!!!

FruitFlow

I think this thread speaks for itself.

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 05, 2011, 01:20:12 PM

I had a feeling someone would post something like that.
[spoiler]WE ALL HAVE BEEN ASSASSINATED BY ONE IMAGE![/spoiler]