Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

ITT: the best villains of their respective series

Started by SkyMyl, March 14, 2011, 03:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Exactly as the title says, post the best villain in the series they appeared in.

Shujinco2

Him from the Powerpuff Girls.

That bastard was scary poop.

BOREDFOREVER

Obvious choice Joker.

I always loved Magneto.  The guy quotes ancient greek theatre.  Fuck Yes.

Vegeta.  "I am the Prince of all Sayans ONCE AGAIN."  The dude was a cocky poop hole.  Yeah, he got Yamcha's sloppy seconds.  But he also made Yamcha look like a ninny.  He was the perfect foil to Goku, the clown. The ogre to the fop, if you will.

ThePowerOfOne

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Albert Wesker, Resident Evil.

Kayo

I just have to.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
He was just my favorite. His strange way of speaking always made me laugh.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Zero

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Forte, Mega Man BN/NTW

His main technique is called Vanishing World for intercourse 's sake.

and

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Toguro

After that story arc in YYH I lost interest in the anime/manga until recently. Guy was badass and had a lot of character.

Neerb

Master Hand is the best in the Super Smash Bros. Series. Crazy Hand is a nice partner, but you can't beat the original. Giga Bowser is meh, and I hate him for becoming Bowser's Final Smash (like we didn't already have enough Final Smashes that have nothing to do with the character's games). Tabuu just came out of nowhere, I didn't really get the point of him even though he was supposed to finally be the story boss... maybe he'll be better used in SSB4. And Ancient Minister was never battled, so I can't call him a "boss."

JrDude

Well you could still say Ancient Minister as he is a villain and it's the best villain thread, not boss.

Anyway
[spoiler]
He's the "final boss" in R/G/B/Y/FR/LG, so he counts.
He also has 10 badges which no one else has ever done in a single region.[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Going to go with the Main Marvel Universe and say Green Goblin/Norman Osborn. When he took over SHIELD and became the Iron Patriot poop got real. And fast. The fact he almost took out the Gods is testament to just how intercourse ed he really is.

Silverhawk79

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hell yes.

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 14, 2011, 09:10:19 PM
Well you could still say Ancient Minister as he is a villain and it's the best villain thread, not boss.

Anyway
[spoiler]
He's the "final boss" in R/G/B/Y/FR/LG, so he counts.
He also has 10 badges which no one else has ever done in a single region.[/spoiler]

Gary =/= Blue
Anime =/= Games

However, I will agree that Gary was Ash's best rival and that Blue was the best rival/Champion of the Pokemon series. Heck, he's the ONLY rival who becomes champion before you battle him.

Doodle

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Not that there are many other choices.
YEAH

Matt

I'm going to just list my more favored villains instead of place them by series.

1. Joker
2. Venom
3. Dark Adam
4. Goblin
5. Carnage

Five should be satisfactory for now.

Gwen Khan