News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Post Your Desktop

Started by Super, April 08, 2011, 09:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 10, 2011, 04:55:23 PM
LOL, taskbar.
I don't understand what's so funny?   Why waste additional resources to run a service that can already be done by Windows itself?  Unless you're still running XP or Vista.  Which if that's the case, stop being a vagina-y and upgrade your intercourse ing OS.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 10, 2011, 07:39:37 PM
I don't understand what's so funny?   Why waste additional resources to run a service that can already be done by Windows itself?  Unless you're still running XP or Vista.  Which if that's the case, stop being a vagina-y and upgrade your intercourse ing OS.
Because I much prefer Rocketdock, because I just do. Personal preference and all that.
Besides, Rocketdock uses a whole 6MB out of my 4GB of RAM. I'm not exactly hurting for memory.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 10, 2011, 07:39:37 PM
I have a Vista PC and Laptop.
I will eventually upgrade the laptop to 7 in the future at some point.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 10, 2011, 10:12:38 PM
Because I much prefer Rocketdock, because I just do. Personal preference and all that.
Besides, Rocketdock uses a whole 6MB out of my 4GB of RAM. I'm not exactly hurting for memory.
Still don't see the point.  I'm not hurting for RAM either.  I just don't like wasting memory if I don't have to.

Doodle

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 10, 2011, 10:12:38 PM
But that's silly.
I could say I like two dicks in my anus while one is rotating clockwise because "I just do." ( ゚ ヮ゚)
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on April 11, 2011, 12:02:40 PM
But that's silly.
I could say I like two dicks in my anus while one is rotating clockwise because "I just do." ( ゚ ヮ゚)
Then people would ask what's wrong with counterclockwise
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

That reminds me I need to recheck my specs.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Doodle on April 11, 2011, 12:02:40 PM
But that's silly.

But it does such amazing things for my prostate!

Super

Gays naturally can't get constipated. But they also have AIDS. Like Mack.

ME86

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Went back to this one
...̅̅̅