News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

OHMAN CLICK HERE FREE GIVEAWAY!

Started by Spud, April 23, 2011, 02:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Alright, here's the deal. May 1st I'll be giving away the equivalent of $20 be it Microsoft Points, PSN card, Wii points, Amazon Gift card, whatever. This will be a random draw. Everyone who enters their name will be assigned a number and a random number generator will be used to determine the winner. The prize goes to whoever gets hit 3 times. If anyone has a better idea of how to do this, I'm open to suggestions.
You have until April 30th, 11:59:59pm EST. Just post in this thread if you want in.

MoS

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

DededeCloneChris

Finally, something that doesn't require me to fill out information to a phishing scam.

I'm in.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

BOREDFOREVER

The Riddler

Quote from: BIRDFANBOY on April 23, 2011, 11:23:29 AM
Gimme
You're just a simple Hyper-chicken from a backwoods asteroid. You don't deserve nice things.

Count me in.

FruitFlow

Birds are ineligible for this contest.

Also, Sure thing.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

This would be so funny if it turned out to be a hoax.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Matt

I'm making a note here.

I don't want to be entered, I'm just making a note... and it was a huge success.

Friendly Hostile