News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

21 Years Old.

Started by The Riddler, April 26, 2011, 09:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Like the one ME86 made.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

My girlfriend bought me the Cactuar and made me the Cecil. Looks even awesomer from further away. She also got me a Luigi to match my DK and Mario things.

Magnum

Dude. We need to get drunk together. You, me, Mack, and Bored.

Also, on the topic of the Cecil thing, ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I would love to have the pixely Cecil.

FruitFlow

Everyone would.
Except me maybe since I'm not sure who Cecil even is.

The Riddler

From a distance.

Also, the Luigi she got me (she got me the Mario at Christmas)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 27, 2011, 08:25:38 PM
Everyone would.
Except me maybe since I'm not sure who Cecil even is.
Final Fantasy IV's main character lead.

FruitFlow

Is that a mushroom candy tin container?
If so my brother got me the exact same one.

The Riddler

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 27, 2011, 08:29:03 PM
Is that a mushroom candy tin container?
If so my brother got me the exact same one.
Mhm. I've got all three. The one you see is the discontinued Poison Mushroom. Behind the little sword case is a 1UP Shroom, and next to Mario is a Super Mushroom.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 27, 2011, 08:28:38 PM
Final Fantasy IV's main character lead.
Oh, I see.
I've never played it, so I guess that's why.

Quote from: Riddler21 on April 27, 2011, 08:30:27 PM
Mhm. I've got all three. The one you see is the discontinued Poison Mushroom. Behind the little sword case is a 1UP Shroom, and next to Mario is a Super Mushroom.
Nice.
I never knew that there was a Poison Mushroom.
The only ones I've seen are Super and 1-UP.

The Riddler

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 27, 2011, 08:34:19 PM
Oh, I see.
I've never played it, so I guess that's why.
Nice.
I never knew that there was a Poison Mushroom.
The only ones I've seen are Super and 1-UP.
They discontinued it.

The bobomb on top of my "R" is also a candy container. Best Nintendo candy ever produced imo.

just started playing ffiv again earlier today.

And it looks like you got some awesome stuff.
...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

Quote from: Riddler21 on April 27, 2011, 08:38:29 PM
They discontinued it.

The bobomb on top of my "R" is also a candy container. Best Nintendo candy ever produced imo.
Man, that sucks.
I was hoping to nab one after seeing yours. :(

JrDude

Have an AMF (Adios Mother Fucker), tell me how it is.

Also, on the topic of candy containers, I have a bunch as well.
Mushroom, 1up Mushroom, "Poison" Mushroom (I call it the big Mini Mushroom), Starman, ? Block (the candy is COINS), Pacman's Red Ghost, Giant ball eaten blue ghost. Starman Candy, awesome. I want that Bob-Omb.
I also have a Mario that came with a kids meal at Wendy's a long ass time ago.

I also have video game themed energy drinks (that I will drink someday but don't want to yet)
Megaman E-Tank, Sonic The Hedgehog Speed, Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, and the non-video game themed You Will Obey Stewie's Domination Serum.
[move][/move]
Dude .