News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Why aren't most of ya talking about May 21st?

Started by Jhen Mohran, May 19, 2011, 03:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhen Mohran

You know, the day that Jesus supposedly pays us a visit and our dear lovable Earth has 6 months until it dies?

I mean, there's no way something's gonna happen on a Saturday, but it's still amusing to see these kinda discussions, ze.

Doodle

YEAH

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Because Jesus is cool and he knows killing us has no reason nor logic.

FruitFlow

I'm Christian too.
Yet even I know this probably won't happen.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Spud

I bet this is going to turn out just like every other doomsday theory.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chocobo Knight on May 19, 2011, 06:05:18 PM
I bet this is going to turn out just like every other doomsday theory.
Like the 2000 one where people killed themselves?

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on May 19, 2011, 04:28:47 PM
Because it's silly.
Quote from: FruitFlow on May 19, 2011, 05:37:48 PM
It's just rubbish.
Quote from: FruitFlow on May 19, 2011, 05:47:41 PM
I'm Christian too.
Yet even I know this probably won't happen.
These, even though I know it's DEFINITELY not going to happen.

Anyone who believes this is just plain stupid.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

ThePowerOfOne

Huh, I must be mising something because I never heard anything about this. Nor do I really care.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 19, 2011, 06:16:33 PM
These, even though I know it's DEFINITELY not going to happen.

Anyone who believes this is just plain stupid.
This is actually pretty funny.
Because at another board I go to there was a new member which made a topic on this exact same subject, and he actually believes this to happen.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 19, 2011, 07:47:27 PM
This is actually pretty funny.
Because at another board I go to there was a new member which made a topic on this exact same subject, and he actually believes this to happen.
He has zero common sense.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 19, 2011, 07:51:24 PM
He has zero common sense.
Dozens of people kept telling him that, but he would always try pulling in the Bible as his "backup".
It eventually got locked, since it sparked a flame war.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 19, 2011, 07:56:50 PM
Dozens of people kept telling him that, but he would always try pulling in the Bible as his "backup".
It eventually got locked, since it sparked a flame war.
lolbible
[move][/move]

Tahrann

And here I was hoping that the 21st would be zombie apocalypse day. Well this topic was a letdown.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!