News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Which race is the most evolved?

Started by phatyo, May 23, 2011, 10:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

Lets put all the kinder garden bullpoop and religion views aside of "ALL MEN IS CREATED EQUALY". I personally am living fact Evolution is real. Weather I am more advance then some races I have no idea and don't hold the belt for anything. But I was born without the wisdom teeth gene. Making me a prime example of maybe I am myself a mutant separating from the "Normal Human Race" That we have today to maybe an entire race without wisdom teeth. Now that might sound stupid but the idea of evolution is a slow process. This is not something that would make more adaptable to survival but does make my life easier. So I did some research on google after I found out I don't even have wisdom teeth on maybe I am a step into the leap of evolution. The stuff I have found is that the human race is separating itself slowly. And that the white race are actually the smartest race. This to me is ironic. Because this is totally racist and taboo but for science reasons I completee agree.

Source
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488232/Science-museum-bans-DNA-genius-centre-race-row.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-489653/Human-race-split-different-species.html
Let the fireworks begin >:D

Kayo

Actually, many of the evolutionist theories seem to agree that human life originated in the continent of Africa. If this is true, does that make the whites more evolved? In all honesty some people might think everyone started white, but it was so hot in Africa their skin changed slowly to protect from the sun. It might even be the other way around, but really. Humans evolved from apes, which are dominantly found on the African continent.

Also, I'm putting aside the fact that Asians are incredibly smart these days. (A lot of them.) There are also poorer Asian races, based on country, so there's a balance there.

Now that I thought about it, it unfortunately seems like the Caucasian race is the most evolved. I say unfortunately because it is probably going to fuel a lot of racism protests, but it seems like the truth.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

First of all, wrong form of "Weather"
Anyway, whites are the "smartest race" because most whites grew up in developed countries that contain good schools and whatnot, and were forced to go and were made smarter against their will. There are other races that live and were born in these developed countries, but more of those specific races are in different countries that don't contain an educational system that is as good.
This isn't a matter of human evolution, it is a matter of the environment chosen long ago by the races, as well as technological evolution.

I'm not positive of this, but where whites got to live, there were more useful resources to "evolve," so they made use of them, while other areas that other races lived in contained less useful resources, or just not as many resources as they need.
For example, Land 1 has resources A.
Land 2 has resources B, and C.
While Land 3 has resources D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K.
Which land will do best? Well Land 3 obviously, as they can trade like, 1 of each piece of resource for like, 8 pieces of a resource of a different land, and still have plenty of resources for more trading or using themselves. With that, they were able to live longer and get smarter through crap like that. The other lands have to work harder to get part of what Land 3 could get, and don't have enough resources to catch up.
No one evolved, whites just happen to get the long end of the stick.
[move][/move]
Dude .

phatyo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on May 24, 2011, 03:51:39 AM
First of all, wrong form of "Weather"
Anyway, whites are the "smartest race" because most whites grew up in developed countries that contain good schools and whatnot, and were forced to go and were made smarter against their will. There are other races that live and were born in these developed countries, but more of those specific races are in different countries that don't contain an educational system that is as good.
This isn't a matter of human evolution, it is a matter of the environment chosen long ago by the races, as well as technological evolution.

I'm not positive of this, but where whites got to live, there were more useful resources to "evolve," so they made use of them, while other areas that other races lived in contained less useful resources, or just not as many resources as they need.
For example, Land 1 has resources A.
Land 2 has resources B, and C.
While Land 3 has resources D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K.
Which land will do best? Well Land 3 obviously, as they can trade like, 1 of each piece of resource for like, 8 pieces of a resource of a different land, and still have plenty of resources for more trading or using themselves. With that, they were able to live longer and get smarter through crap like that. The other lands have to work harder to get part of what Land 3 could get, and don't have enough resources to catch up.
No one evolved, whites just happen to get the long end of the stick.
I agree 99.99% until you said no one evolved. Evolution dosnt exactly mean that one race is smarter then the next it just makes it different to the point we are categorized as two different animals. Since now we have more resources how our children going to addapt better then the children born in another eviroment where there is less resources. To be honest with you they might even become the better survival specie since they get less to depend on.  We won't see a change in todays world. Its a touchy subject. Hard to grasp, but totally awesome to learn about.

Kayo

Except children born into richer, white countries like the USA, Canada, and most of Europe grow up with more around them, while children born into third-world countries in Africa and Asia grow up with next to nothing. In a sense, it's some form of evolution. Not like apes-humans, but it's still some difference. It's like the Galapagos Islands that you all should have learned about in high school.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

phatyo

Quote from: Kayo on May 24, 2011, 11:52:55 AM
Except children born into richer, white countries like the USA, Canada, and most of Europe grow up with more around them, while children born into third-world countries in Africa and Asia grow up with next to nothing. In a sense, it's some form of evolution. Not like apes-humans, but it's still some difference. It's like the Galapagos Islands that you all should have learned about in high school.
Exactly thats a prime example! I personally think people wont accept this somewhat not so serious matter at the moment but will be later in the human specie.
And Don't even mention that subject.  my teacher made me look like a total idiot when she gave us a test. That intercourse ing ninny! Tell me if I'm wrong or not.
The question was since Dolphins are mammals and breath oxygen do you think they will ever leave the water and come back on land? The book answer would be "NO" And then you explain why. But my answer was a Who the intercourse  knows? It all depends if a mutation happens and they might need to come out the water for better survivals. Maybe even a second specie of Dolphins( Land Dolphins ) will emerge from this and some Dolphins will stay in the water and other dolphins come out the water and survive on land.
I wrote something close to this. I failed the test.............

JrDude

You worded it like a Phatyo, of course you got an F. You have to seem scientific and smart, not like you're trying to make the teacher laugh.

Something I don't get about evolution. We evolved from apes, yes? Well, why are there still apes around?
Other animals that evolved from a different animals, their ancestor animals all became extinct. Isn't this because their species was unable to survive an thrive? And because they couldn't survive and thrive, their species evolved into a new species (Through breeding means and not Pokémon means).
If that is indeed the case, that means the apes could live on and not need to evolve into man, because they still exist today, and if they couldn't, well they'd be dead. So why did some evolve into man when they didn't even need to in order to survive?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on May 24, 2011, 12:36:27 PM
You worded it like a Phatyo, of course you got an F. You have to seem scientific and smart, not like you're trying to make the teacher laugh.

Something I don't get about evolution. We evolved from apes, yes? Well, why are there still apes around?
Other animals that evolved from a different animals, their ancestor animals all became extinct. Isn't this because their species was unable to survive an thrive? And because they couldn't survive and thrive, their species evolved into a new species (Through breeding means and not Pokémon means).
If that is indeed the case, that means the apes could live on and not need to evolve into man, because they still exist today, and if they couldn't, well they'd be dead. So why did some evolve into man when they didn't even need to in order to survive?
We're just a certain breed of ape that happens to be the most intelligent. When apes evolved, they probably split into different species, one of the species maturing eventually into the present-day human.
[move][/move]

phatyo

I saw this on the discovery channel, we share a common ancestors with niehandtals( IDK HOW TO SPELL IT) They resemble them more then we do, but we just happen to kill of them because they were a different type of "Human". I think the reason why  ancestors arnt around anymore because there features were obsolete and they died out. They didn't reproduce and they were a much smaller number then what we are today. So they probably just had like 3 kids and those 3 kids only 2 reproduced to create another 4 kids that are now better and smarter. Then does 4 kids reproduced with the best other type of 4, to create better 8 ones. Thats why the better looking male always gets the ladies. Its a part of evolution. Natural selections makes a person more attractive. More attractive means his genes will get passed down and evetuanlly perfect themselves. Making humans a perfect specie. Thats how it works.
And to answer your question lol, Dogs come from tamed wolfs. There ancestors are still around :P

Doodle

We didn't evolve from apes in the sense of today's apes; we evolved from ape-like creatures. We just share the same common ancestor.
YEAH

Rius

Like Doodle said, we didn't evolve from apes per say; both groups evolved from a common ancestor. Whatever that ancestor was, different groups, families, etc. of it dealt with the harshness of life however they could. For example, future chimpanzees were selected based on their agility and nimbleness, gorillas for strength and size, and human-likes for intelligence.

This actually gets back to the original point of the thread; there is no such thing as a 'most evolved' race; differences in race are the result of differences in the environments. They all evolved. Humans in general seem to have a preference for fairer-skinned folk, so white people reflect that. In Africa or South America, being fairer-skinned was a hazard in pre-sunscreen times, so it was selected against. Nose shape, ear size, general strength, maybe even intelligence - on every continent, some of these helped you stay alive to reproduce more than others. I personally enjoy the subject of penis size; there are trends that blacks have larger penises whereas Asians have the smallest with Europeans in between (France is on the larger size, funnily enough). This is great for jokes and all, but think about it; monogamy is fairly popular across cultures, maybe more so in East Asian populations. In this case, penis size wouldn't matter. In some eras of European history, large penis size was actually considered shameful, but it still helped when a woman had multiple partners. And during slavery, black men were chosen for breeding purposes based on their "virility" so... yeah.

Which reminds me, a theory I've read suggested that one day, the human race will be split into two based on current standards of attractiveness: a graceful, intelligent, tall race of beings with a sort of mixed skin tone, and a stocky, ugly, dumber race with the same general skin tone, maybe darker.  That's right, our descendants will be elves and dwarves.

Neerb

I'd just like to point out that macro-evolution and micro-evolution are two different things.

Humans of various ethnicity do of course come from a common ancestor; however, we are not "evolving" in the sense that we are gaining anything new to help us (macro-evolution). Rather, we are in fact losing things, specifically genes. Every time a child is born, he or she has half of his or her parents' genes: half from the father and half from the mother. This means that some of the parents genes are not passed on, which means that unless all of those missing genes end up in another child, they will be lost from the familial line. This is why, for example, we have different kinds of dogs; medium haired dogs had both long and short haired genes, and then when they breed, their genes combine to form pups that could have long, medium, or short haired genes. It then becomes a matter of survival of the fittest, as the less beneficial hair gene is lost as the pups who had it die out. Granted, this is a very simplified example, but an accurate one nonetheless.

In this sense, we as humans are not going through macro-evolution, in which we gain more and more beneficial genes through mutation; rather, we are simply going through micro-evolution, in which each family line is slowly losing more and more genes (which is exactly why inbreeding causes problems; you're running out of genes even faster).

So, in speaking of which ethnicity is the "best," it isn't really a question of which is "most evolved;" rather, the best ethnicity would be the one which is "least evolved."

As for my opinion: I can't really speak which is best intelligence-wise, but I'd say that darker-skinned people are most adapt for extreme temperatures, and so in a sense that would make them superior.

Also, I'd just like to point out that the phrase "all men are created equal" has never, ever referred to the physical realm, as anyone with eyes and basic understanding of language could easily notice that some people are more adept to survival than others. Rather, the phrase refers only to the spiritual realm; in the original, Christian perspective, it means that all humans have souls of equal worth and should be treated as such (of course, at the time, certain people did not belief that Africans were truly human). From the atheistic perspective, it retains its meaning of spiritual equality, but simply as a darker concept: no one has a soul, and we are all equally worthless animals. So, really, there's no reason to ever disregard that famous quote, as its proper context is perfectly sensible in most belief systems (unless, of course, you are of a belief system similar to Islam, in which non-believers' souls are worthless).

Magnum

Quote from: Neerb on June 04, 2011, 09:52:28 PM
I'd just like to point out that macro-evolution and micro-evolution are two different things.

Humans of various ethnicity do of course come from a common ancestor; however, we are not "evolving" in the sense that we are gaining anything new to help us (macro-evolution). Rather, we are in fact losing things, specifically genes. Every time a child is born, he or she has half of his or her parents' genes: half from the father and half from the mother. This means that some of the parents genes are not passed on, which means that unless all of those missing genes end up in another child, they will be lost from the familial line. This is why, for example, we have different kinds of dogs; medium haired dogs had both long and short haired genes, and then when they breed, their genes combine to form pups that could have long, medium, or short haired genes. It then becomes a matter of survival of the fittest, as the less beneficial hair gene is lost as the pups who had it die out. Granted, this is a very simplified example, but an accurate one nonetheless.

In this sense, we as humans are not going through macro-evolution, in which we gain more and more beneficial genes through mutation; rather, we are simply going through micro-evolution, in which each family line is slowly losing more and more genes (which is exactly why inbreeding causes problems; you're running out of genes even faster).

So, in speaking of which ethnicity is the "best," it isn't really a question of which is "most evolved;" rather, the best ethnicity would be the one which is "least evolved."

As for my opinion: I can't really speak which is best intelligence-wise, but I'd say that darker-skinned people are most adapt for extreme temperatures, and so in a sense that would make them superior.

Also, I'd just like to point out that the phrase "all men are created equal" has never, ever referred to the physical realm, as anyone with eyes and basic understanding of language could easily notice that some people are more adept to survival than others. Rather, the phrase refers only to the spiritual realm; in the original, Christian perspective, it means that all humans have souls of equal worth and should be treated as such (of course, at the time, certain people did not belief that Africans were truly human). From the atheistic perspective, it retains its meaning of spiritual equality, but simply as a darker concept: no one has a soul, and we are all equally worthless animals. So, really, there's no reason to ever disregard that famous quote, as its proper context is perfectly sensible in most belief systems (unless, of course, you are of a belief system similar to Islam, in which non-believers' souls are worthless).
Mad respect points gained for you bro.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

RX-78-2

I'm just going to say that literally all human beings are mutants in their own way--in regards to the OP. Just making sure everyone knows that.

As for most evolved race, I can't say much that's backed up.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Rayquarian

Who cares?  Having gone through more mutations over time doesn't really mean anything, especially since mutations are more likely more harmful than helpful.