News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Who wants to get married?

Started by Friendly Hostile, June 24, 2011, 10:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

NY legalized gay marriage tonight.  We're the 6th state to do so, and the largest one to do so far.  I'm absolutely shocked that it made it through the Senate and am ecstatic that it did.  It's about intercourse ing time.

Super

Damn them gays. They're always making too many babies and overpopulating this world and draining resources. Damn them.

ThePowerOfOne

I'd never get married. Ever. To a girl or guy. I just see no need for it other than financial reasons.

Doodle

Now the other 44 states need to become a little less ass backwards.
YEAH

Kayo

I've always been fine with gay marriage. The only qualm I've ever had is the whole "in your face" stuff. It's like, we don't run around throwing parades saying "EVERYBODY, WE'RE STRAIGHT. US MEN LIKE WOMEN YEAH WOO". Any homosexual who is just like "Yeah, I like other men, so what?" is okay with me.

So yeah, marry whoever you want. Doesn't bother me.

But yeah, some other states need to follow us quick. We shouldn't be one of only six.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

We've had gay marriage here for years, you guys are slow.

Kayo

Quote from: Gwen Khan on June 25, 2011, 11:31:48 AM
We've had gay marriage here for years, you guys are slow.
Where now?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

So Hostile, when do you want to marry? ( ¬‿¬)

Gwen Khan

Kayo

Quote from: Gwen Khan on June 25, 2011, 12:06:05 PM
Massachusetts
It's pretty much most of the northeast now. Except Maine, if I remember right.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Kayo on June 25, 2011, 12:12:17 PM
It's pretty much most of the northeast now. Except Maine, if I remember right.

My city is the "Lesbian capital of the US"

Kayo

[move][/move]

Zero

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Super on June 25, 2011, 12:03:32 PM
So Hostile, when do you want to marry? ( ¬‿¬)
Well, the law goes into effect in 30 days...

Rius

Aww, I wish I were actually in Albany during all this. I can't believe they actually passed it, in the Republican-controlled Senate no less. Those 4 senators renewed my hope in the GOP. And then I read an article about Newt Gingrich.