News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

what the intercourse is this

Started by Zero, January 11, 2012, 07:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravioli

There are very few great South Park episodes.

Flying Chickens

Matt

Quote from: Ho Ho Hover Poultry on January 12, 2012, 11:53:22 PM
I miss Dawei.

Fuck Dawei, he touched Doodle's noodle and intercourse ed him up mentally.

Zero

Quote from: Ravioli on January 12, 2012, 11:49:17 PM
There are very few great South Park episodes.

You must have been watching the wrong show.

Mona

Quote from: Michio Kaku on January 13, 2012, 02:16:43 AM
You must have been watching the wrong show.

I agree with him, you know. You've shown me some of the good ones, but most I've seen are meh.

Zero

Doodle

YEAH

SkyMyl

This place still reeked of Oldsider in 2007. Mid-2008 was where the fun was at.

Zero

Quote from: >Super on January 12, 2012, 05:46:48 PM
Are you implying that there are quality posts now?

Sure there were a lot of poopty posts back then, but there were also a lot of good ones. There actually used to be actual discussions.

Missed this. Anyway...

Oh but there are. I'm not referring to poop Coaster or Bear posts, either, if that's what you're thinking. The Skyward Sword thread is shining example of a thread that has plenty of good posts. That's only one example, but you get the point.

NSF is just a forum I go to when I have nothing better to do at school these days, so its not really of much importance to me that there is an impressive amount of activity. I'd just rather not have to wade through a heaping pile of poop to get to the good threads, which is what I had to do when I initially joined this place. It's why I stopped coming here, and why I did what I could to help TK get his forums going(but we all know how that turns out time and time again). I came back simply because TK/Mace decided to act out ambitions that have yet to be culminated. I've enjoyed my time here, more or less anyway.

I understand why you'd prefer it to have more activity, I do. But there's always two sides to a coin, man.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Axelayer on January 13, 2012, 04:49:52 PM
This place still reeked of Oldsider in 2007. Mid-2008 was where the fun was at.
This.
2008 was the best year for this forum, and IRC.

But didn't that thing happen at the beginning of 2008 that almost killed this place?

But yeah, '08-'09 was probably the best IRC years.
...̅̅̅

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Michio Kaku on January 13, 2012, 06:51:51 PM
Missed this. Anyway...

Oh but there are. I'm not referring to poop Coaster or Bear posts, either, if that's what you're thinking. The Skyward Sword thread is shining example of a thread that has plenty of good posts. That's only one example, but you get the point.
NSF is just a forum I go to when I have nothing better to do at school these days, so its not really of much importance to me that there is an impressive amount of activity. I'd just rather not have to wade through a heaping pile of poop to get to the good threads, which is what I had to do when I initially joined this place. It's why I stopped coming here, and why I did what I could to help TK get his forums going(but we all know how that turns out time and time again). I came back simply because TK/Mace decided to act out ambitions that have yet to be culminated. I've enjoyed my time here, more or less anyway.

I understand why you'd prefer it to have more activity, I do. But there's always two sides to a coin, man.
While I do agree with this point, there's a lot more innate aggressiveness nowadays. The Skyward Sword thread is a shining example of a thread that has plenty of good posts that also contain unneeded aggression. Still, the laid back nature of the forum nowadays is pretty nice.

Zero

Quote from: Ho Ho Hover Poultry on January 13, 2012, 09:17:08 PM
While I do agree with this point, there's a lot more innate aggressiveness nowadays. The Skyward Sword thread is a shining example of a thread that has plenty of good posts that also contain unneeded aggression. Still, the laid back nature of the forum nowadays is pretty nice.

Yeah I can't really argue against that.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Mayhaps... Revelry? on January 13, 2012, 07:30:47 PM
But didn't that thing happen at the beginning of 2008 that almost killed this place?

But yeah, '08-'09 was probably the best IRC years.
The Snorkel thing?
Oh yeah.. But even then, 2008 still managed to be the best year for NSF. Simply because the more awesome members posted much more.
Oh, and we were given Super. That was nice.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Syncopathic on January 14, 2012, 06:44:08 AM
The Snorkel thing?
Oh yeah.. But even then, 2008 still managed to be the best year for NSF. Simply because the more awesome members posted much more.
Oh, and we were given Super. That was nice.
I miss those days. Back when things were simple.