<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

so uh

Started by Silverhawk79, February 23, 2012, 03:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Nope. Too late. Bye.

Flying Chickens

FUCK. Dawei! You self-deprecating whore! Don't you intercourse ing leave again!

Dawei

Oh, well when you put it that way, I guess I don't have a choice.

Titus Andronicus

this website is a relic if anything

this forum is the resilience of humans to give up on old memories

this forum is the parthenon of the internet
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Titus Andronicus

seriously though, to stop this place from being dead, get rid of intercourse ing half the boards

are any of them really needed

if you were able to see every new post just by clicking one board would you not be more likely to reply to them?
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Zero

the post-nsider era has long since passed

forums just aren't as active as they used to be

TheDarkChief

there are forums here?

Super

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Okay so basically so far the only thing suggested is getting rid of boards, anything else

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 27, 2012, 01:32:41 PM
Okay so basically so far the only thing suggested is getting rid of boards, anything else
Get rid of members
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 27, 2012, 01:32:41 PM

WE.
COULD.
PLAY.
GAMES.

Doodle

Quote from: Neerb on February 27, 2012, 05:43:27 PM
WE.
COULD.
PLAY.
GAMES.
intercourse ing mario kart, pokemon, brawl, starcraft, tf2, generic xbox shootan, whatever
something
YEAH

Neerb

I want people on MK7 and TF2, dang it, and while I'd get owned on Pokemon, I'd be willing to play for the fun of it.

Oh, and how about we bring back Click Clock Wood? Only this time, ACTUALLY CHANGE THE BOARDS EACH MONTH. That was the whole point of the first one, and I'm pretty sure Western Animation, Rhythm, and Halo were the only subjects the whole time it was there.

zephilicious

Quote from: Neerb on February 28, 2012, 09:19:23 AM
Oh, and how about we bring back Click Clock Wood? Only this time, ACTUALLY CHANGE THE BOARDS EACH MONTH. That was the whole point of the first one, and I'm pretty sure Western Animation, Rhythm, and Halo were the only subjects the whole time it was there.

I dont know what this is but something like board of the week (months are too long) is an intriguing concept
~~ <3