News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

so uh

Started by Silverhawk79, February 23, 2012, 03:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: zephilicious on February 28, 2012, 09:13:45 PM
I dont know what this is but something like board of the week (months are too long) is an intriguing concept

Click Clock Wood was a board-of-the-month section we had a while back. It got a lot of activity (for this site, anyway), but then the boards never actually changed, and when people stopped posting a few months later the whole section was deleted.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on February 28, 2012, 09:48:54 PM
Click Clock Wood was a board-of-the-month section we had a while back. It got a lot of activity (for this site, anyway), but then the boards never actually changed, and when people stopped posting a few months later the whole section was deleted.
No, it was good when it was Altering Cave.

Then it became Click Clock Wood and stopped... altering.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Pennington on February 28, 2012, 09:57:27 PM
No, it was good when it was Altering Cave.

Then it became Click Clock Wood and stopped... altering.

I don't even remember Altering Cave...

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on February 28, 2012, 09:58:12 PM
I don't even remember Altering Cave...
That's what the category was ORIGINALLY called, and stayed that way for quite a while, until it was renamed Click Clock Wood.

At which point the boards became static.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I just realized we still have all the other Rare names up. Perhaps we should change the theme to something else, just for the heck of it... and bring back the board-of-the-______ section... and play multiplayer.

zephilicious

please replace all the boards you remove with a beer board thanks
~~ <3

Doodle

Quote from: Neerb on February 28, 2012, 09:19:23 AM
I want people on MK7 and TF2, dang it, and while I'd get owned on Pokemon, I'd be willing to play for the fun of it.

Oh, and how about we bring back Click Clock Wood? Only this time, ACTUALLY CHANGE THE BOARDS EACH MONTH. That was the whole point of the first one, and I'm pretty sure Western Animation, Rhythm, and Halo were the only subjects the whole time it was there.
I think I sent you an invite, but you never accepted it
YEAH

Neerb

Quote from: Doodle on March 01, 2012, 12:47:43 PM
I think I sent you an invite, but you never accepted it

On what?

Neerb

Doodle

Quote from: Neerb on March 01, 2012, 04:39:46 PM
Wait, are you Jimmy?
yeah
I forgot I changed my name to that. Probably would've been a decent idea to mention that :U
YEAH

BOREDFOREVER

It's okay, I'm here with ideas.

Just spitball
what first?

Botanical boards.  Yeah.  Seasonal changes, gardener based rank systems, and it's perfect with spring coming up. 

What else

IRL Scavenger hunts.  I'll set up stuff around they mostly dead Metro North Mall here in KC.  I'm thinking zombie themed, right?  Maybe a little head start for those who will have to drive across several states to get here.  BAM.

Think
Think

I got it.  People like giveaways right?  So we need to start having contests and drawings again.  I've got some poop laying around here . . . look at this: it's a tennis ball I filled with pennies.  What a sweet ass prize, right?  I mean, first of all there's like at least a dollar worth of pennies in there.  And I didn't even really look at the dates, so some might be rare and valuable.  Maybe even a Canadian penny is in there.  Who knows?  It's a conversation piece no matter what.  It'll also frustrate and surprise a dog.  Winner can drive by and pick it up in the bushes outside Metro North Mall. 

Hey, maybe a lunch with Silver over skype?  Sure, he's absolutely disgusting to look at, and watching him eat is gut-wrenching, but it'd be a cool prize.  Maybe if someone made it through the whole lunch without puking, they could win an additional prize, like a penny filled tennis ball or a real life meet-up with Silver in the bushes outside Metro North Mall.

There you go.
Ideas.

Run with them.

Kayo

Maybe if you pay for my gas.
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

I propose we change the forum's name to NSF again. All the FCD members besides Super are long gone. So yeah.

Super