News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Why don't we merge with NSider2?

Started by X_Darkness, October 13, 2007, 10:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Darkness

Why not? Do they want to?

I mean, they have a ton of people that go there that aren't here.

But I like this forum better. theres just one thing there better in:

activity...Type in Nsider on google and see what comes out. They have a youtube video, everything.

But this forum has cool people, good activity, cool skins, cool smileys, it's really fast, and an arcade, a better chat then theres...Everything.

Riosan

Because Bobcheese might end up being a mod here.

And that won't happen.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

StarWindWizard7

We wanted to, They wanted to....

But it never happened, and it would never work out.

Especially now.

The chances of these forums merging is extremely slim to Never going to happen I'm afraid.

Commander Awesome

Because the asshat rating would go up tremendously.

It's not going to happen, sorry. Nsider2 took to hating us after we 'backed down' from merging with them.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 13, 2007, 10:20:43 AM

It's not going to happen, sorry. Nsider2 took to hating us after we 'backed down' from merging with them.

We never backed down.  NS2's EJRaven said that we "agreed" and then completely rejected it the day it was supposed to happen.  Apparently, he gave a false quote that we apparently said that said "We don't want to merge with these ninnyes"...as I recall.

Also, if we were to merge, they'd try to take control and make us merge on their site...thus making none of our admins "root" admins and not letting several moderators here such as myself have their positions as KoH on NS2.

And it seems that NS2 hates us for reasons unknown or unwilling to be stated by their administration.  Personally, I'm against a merge.  Nsider2's community is quite spammy...and if all that you are looking for is activity, then invite some members here that you'd know would be active and constructive member. :P

Yugi

Merging often results in not so fun things...I was an admin for New Nsider V2, and we merged with RPGNights. It....It didn't turn out so well, let me just leave it at that. >_>;

Johnny Ringo

To put it nicely, I'd rather drive a tent spike through my windpipe and perform various impersonations of William Shatner than have them join our ranks.

If you type "nsider forums" in then we come up as the third link.
...̅̅̅

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 13, 2007, 10:27:52 AM

We never backed down.  NS2's EJRaven said that we "agreed" and then completely rejected it the day it was supposed to happen.  Apparently, he gave a false quote that we apparently said that said "We don't want to merge with these ninnyes"...as I recall.

Also, if we were to merge, they'd try to take control and make us merge on their site...thus making none of our admins "root" admins and not letting several moderators here such as myself have their positions as KoH on NS2.

And it seems that NS2 hates us for reasons unknown or unwilling to be stated by their administration.  Personally, I'm against a merge.  Nsider2's community is quite spammy...and if all that you are looking for is activity, then invite some members here that you'd know would be active and constructive member. :P
Hence the ''s.

It'd just cause more problems than it would fix.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 13, 2007, 10:38:38 AM
Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 13, 2007, 10:27:52 AM

Hence the ''s.

It'd just cause more problems than it would fix.

To be honest. It would. >_>

the "agreed" part was only referring that we would think about it, we never gave any definate answer....

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Johnny Ringo on October 13, 2007, 10:33:33 AM
To put it nicely, I'd rather drive a tent spike through my windpipe and perform various impersonations of William Shatner than have them join our ranks.

This dude Wins ^

えっちーせんぱい

I wouldn't bother. This NSider has at least somewhat cool people. As far as I know, tthey got the more spammy nsiders.

OmegaPapyrus

Mystic

Quote from: Blaziken on October 13, 2007, 10:51:19 AM
I wouldn't bother. This NSider has at least somewhat cool people. As far as I know, tthey got the more spammy nsiders.
Very true.

Also, think about the freedom we have here. Nonexistant at N2

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on October 13, 2007, 10:53:43 AM
Quote from: Blaziken on October 13, 2007, 10:51:19 AM
Very true.

Also, think about the freedom we have here. Nonexistant at N2

That's the biggest complaint that I've been hearing about with NS2.

@Starwindwizard, you couldn't be more correct. :P