6 (13%)
Snorkel
5 (10.9%)
Vaatixganon
8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Snorkel on October 26, 2007, 09:33:11 PM
Admins can view who voted what, so I'll be personally speaking to... well, Drybones5 and TheKoopaBros so far. :P
It's a trap!

That's funny though!

Friendly Hostile

Admins can view who voted what, so I'll be personally speaking to... well, Drybones5 and TheKoopaBros so far. :P
Yay power abuse ^______^

La Pared

Quote from: Pokesamrus on October 26, 2007, 09:35:04 PM
It's a trap!

That's funny though!

And yet people are still voting :P

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

DIMENTIO1

Vaati. he needs moar activism on here D=

Judas

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 26, 2007, 09:35:55 PM
Yay power abuse ^______^

Well, all that can come out of this is actual improvement, so that's fine. :P
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Snorkel on October 26, 2007, 09:38:25 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 26, 2007, 09:35:55 PM
Yay power abuse ^______^

Well, all that can come out of this is actual improvement, so that's fine. :P
I have no issue with it, I just find it funny when people forget things like this.

JMV

Considering that I haven't gotten around to banning you, I guess I do.

Depending on how you look at it, I'm the most strict admin or I could be the most lenient.

I've handed out the most bans out of the 5 admins, and it would be more but I tend to get an earful from the other admins for my actions, which I find perfectly justifiable(like telling some one to leave Serious Discussion for making xenophobic comments.  I don't know why people complained about me doing that).  I also tend to put up with less bullpoop and tell a member exactly how I feel about them, no matter how rude it is.    Some people find that to be mean, but whatever, if they don't want me to be mean they need to follow rules.    If you look, I don't go around flaming people if they don't break rules.

However, I am also a bit more lenient with things than other admins.  Although I've banned more members, the bans are usually lighter than what the others would give out.   I'm also less strict on posts that are on Power On.

So, as Snorkel said, we can view who voted so brb while I track down the other 7 voters for JMV.  >:(
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Kita

*gulps*

I'll just admit to it.  But I only voted for you because you come to the other forum and spam and complain about us when there is no need for that.  It is immature and I would find that as an Admin since you represent this place you should act in a more respectful mannor. 

*hides*

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

JMV

Quote from: Makoto on October 26, 2007, 09:46:12 PM
*gulps*

I'll just admit to it.  But I only voted for you because you come to the other forum and spam and complain about us when there is no need for that.  It is immature and I would find that as an Admin since you represent this place you should act in a more respectful mannor. 

*hides*
Yet you have the idiot BobCheese who banned me for making an alt that I never made.

You should work out the issues with your own idiots before coming here and nitpicking issues such as "me trolling", which never happened.  Offering suggestions != Trolling.

Kita

*backs up hand off*

Hey I'm not nit picking issues.  I just gave you the reason from my vote.  Doesn't mean you have to agree or like it.  I noticed you were banned today but I don't look into every single ban.  I just actually thought that EJ might have done that from the comment you made on his thread about our sever cost. 

I'm not hear to argue or cause trouble.  I actually registered because Silver came and made a nice comment and it made me happy.  When I'm happy I do things for others so I figured I would come here and be a little active and have fun with your users.

No need to jump on me as a new member.  That's not really a friendly start for me and doesn't give a good impression. :(

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

DIMENTIO1

Quote from: JMV290 on October 26, 2007, 09:47:55 PM
Quote from: Makoto on October 26, 2007, 09:46:12 PM
*gulps*

*hides*
Yet you have the idiot BobCheese who banned me for making an alt that I never made.

You should work out the issues with your own idiots before coming here and nitpicking issues such as "me trolling", which never happened.  Offering suggestions != Trolling.

dude, chill. ur the best admin here. the others dun like freedom of speech,and u has a humorous side, ive never seen another admin here be funneh besides Silver. i didnt vote you, i voted Vaati. :P this should be obvious: be a role model to these users. dont hate on them. take their form of stupidity as appreciation and freedom. that is , after all, why they are here in the first place; freedom of speech, flaming,trolling, Shrek-ing (lol), and all that. i rly dont c y u got voted most to tell you the truth :P unless its something about you that i have yet to experience  :O

JMV

Quote from: Makoto on October 26, 2007, 09:52:19 PM
*backs up hand off*

Hey I'm not nit picking issues.  I just gave you the reason from my vote.  Doesn't mean you have to agree or like it.  I noticed you were banned today but I don't look into every single ban.  I just actually thought that EJ might have done that from the comment you made on his thread about our sever cost. 

I'm not hear to argue or cause trouble.  I actually registered because Silver came and made a nice comment and it made me happy.  When I'm happy I do things for others so I figured I would come here and be a little active and have fun with your users.

No need to jump on me as a new member.  That's not really a friendly start for me and doesn't give a good impression. :(
What comment?

The one where I offered to purchase advertisements for Boyah?

Or the one where I called BobCheese a retard for accusing me of something I didn't do?

It also doesn't give an admin a great impression when a member joins and makes false claims about them.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Makoto on October 26, 2007, 09:52:19 PM
*backs up hand off*

You are an admin/mod at Nsider2? Get me unbanned please, I did no wrong to them, just that Guardian of a Master Sword is a punk and never took it back when he accidentally warned me, so I'm perma'd. I even own a Gasha Nut.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: JMV290 on October 26, 2007, 09:42:40 PM
Considering that I haven't gotten around to banning you, I guess I do.

Depending on how you look at it, I'm the most strict admin or I could be the most lenient.

I've handed out the most bans out of the 5 admins, and it would be more but I tend to get an earful from the other admins for my actions, which I find perfectly justifiable(like telling some one to leave Serious Discussion for making xenophobic comments.  I don't know why people complained about me doing that).  I also tend to put up with less bulls*** and tell a member exactly how I feel about them, no matter how rude it is.    Some people find that to be mean, but whatever, if they don't want me to be mean they need to follow rules.    If you look, I don't go around flaming people if they don't break rules.

However, I am also a bit more lenient with things than other admins.  Although I've banned more members, the bans are usually lighter than what the others would give out.   I'm also less strict on posts that are on Power On.

So, as Snorkel said, we can view who voted so brb while I track down the other 7 voters for JMV.  >:(

JMV, I'm in the same situation as you when it comes to banning (out of KoHs and the other moderator(s)) and even with posting....I've even been a bit harsh at times on Power On itself...though I bet opinions on you and I would differ on the one key issue you mentioned.  The flaming bit.  I know it's hard to go against your natural instincts, but through a lot of willpower (and by some of the PMs I received, I bet I used about ...210% out of a possible 100% :P).  I'm not trying to pin this against you, nor have I noticed it from you recently, but I think that certain past experiences with it is what's accounting for most of those votes against you. :(

Mystic

Quote from: JMV290 on October 26, 2007, 09:42:40 PMSo, as Snorkel said, we can view who voted so brb while I track down the other 7 voters for JMV.  >:(
*runs*