News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

My Bus Driver sucks Major Balls

Started by ZGDK, November 15, 2007, 12:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZGDK

She's a friggin ass-hole. I say sucks balls and tell her I have freedom of speech and she yells at me. Then a kid says intercourse  and they don't get in trouble. I don't listen to her because she never does anything when the kids tease me or when I'm falling off my seat because the bus is almost filled to capacity. We have 2 person seats and they always have 3 people.

Tupin

My brother rode on a bus where all they did was throw batteries and fruit at the bus driver. :-\

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ZGDK

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 15, 2007, 12:22:14 PM
My brother rode on a bus where all they did was throw batteries and fruit at the bus driver. :-\

I'm probably going to swear at her and scream at her tommorow.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: ZGDK on November 15, 2007, 12:24:10 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 15, 2007, 12:22:14 PM

I'm probably going to swear at her and scream at her tommorow.
Oh, that will make her treat you better. [/sarcasm]

Jono2

not a bad bus driver compared to what I had.

My old bus driver:

1. Let my brother get off at the wrong spot, a mile away from where we live (I had to run out and get him, as she was about to drive away (first time on the bus, you know)).

2. Kicked an 8 year old boy (I know the guy, and i was there) out of the bus (off of the top stair) and onto the gravel, simply because she hated him.  his face was all bloody and he had gravel underneath his skin.  She then proceeded to drive off.

She got kicked off of our route when parents were complaining (at least 3 years after the 2nd incident).  That's only stuff that I can remember.

Your bus driver isn't bad.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

ZGDK

She asked me if I thought I was funny. If I wasn't at my house I would've said, "I think I'm halarious"

Silverhawk79

Quote from: ZGDK on November 15, 2007, 12:29:16 PM
She asked me if I thought I was funny. If I wasn't at my house I would've said, "I think I'm halarious"
Ah, you're one of THOSE kids. I hate people like you. >:(
Seriously. >_>

Tupin

Quote from: Jono2 on November 15, 2007, 12:28:18 PM
not a bad bus driver compared to what I had.

My old bus driver:

1. Let my brother get off at the wrong spot, a mile away from where we live (I had to run out and get him, as she was about to drive away (first time on the bus, you know)).

2. Kicked an 8 year old boy (I know the guy, and i was there) out of the bus (off of the top stair) and onto the gravel, simply because she hated him.  his face was all bloody and he had gravel underneath his skin.  She then proceeded to drive off.

She got kicked off of our route when parents were complaining (at least 3 years after the 2nd incident).  That's only stuff that I can remember.

Your bus driver isn't bad.
What a ninny.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ZGDK

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 15, 2007, 12:30:34 PM
Seriously. >_>

What do you mean? I can be really nice, but I get mad when people challenge my freedom of speech and expression. She just needs to shut up and drive before we drive off a cliff. And then me swearing won't matter so much.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: ZGDK on November 15, 2007, 12:31:18 PM
Seriously. >_>

What do you mean? I can be really nice, but I get mad when people challenge my freedom of speech and expression.
Oh, you're not one of THOSE kids.
Uh, just try not saying stuff 'sucks balls' and I'm sure your bus driver won't have a problem.

ZGDK

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 15, 2007, 12:32:41 PM
Seriously. >_>

What do you mean? I can be really nice, but I get mad when people challenge my freedom of speech and expression.
Uh, just try not saying stuff 'sucks balls' and I'm sure your bus driver won't have a problem.

It's just sort of "my line", but I'm just curious, where in the lawbooks does it say the school can restrict our freedom of speech?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: ZGDK on November 15, 2007, 12:34:36 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 15, 2007, 12:32:41 PM
Seriously. >_>

It's just sort of "my line", but I'm just curious, where in the lawbooks does it say the school can restrict our freedom of speech?
Nowhere, but since school is sort of a 'community', they have to set restrictions on what people can and can't say.
If you still want to say it, just say it so the driver can't hear you. -_-

ZGDK

That's what I figured. I try not to let her hear me. I just think she needs to cool it. I used to be like her when I was young and then I realized that it was easier to loosen up.

Sgt.Chilly

Syncopathic

my bus driver from last year was actually really cool,you could cuss and she would turn on the radio, she even had conversation with
the students, youd be surprised what she would talk about