News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Resident Roleplay

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 30, 2007, 09:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

okay okay.  Hopefully this will be more successful than my dub war idea.  Here's how it goes.  Anyone can join at any time, but they've got to have an entrance.  The characters could find him being attacked or they could come in heroically.  And anytime someone wants to drop out, just tell me and I'll come up with some way to kill your character.  Also note than you can be silly and do funny stuff from time to time.

This takes place during the Racoon City Incident in 1998.  Just make your character, list his age, and list his specialty (what gun he's best with).  Now then.......... I will start as the first person.  Anyone can join in if they want.  My character's name is Viewtifulboy, he's 25, and his specialty is the shotgun.  Time to start it off.

Me: *walking into a burger joint* Hey!  I need a cheeseburger to go! *the clerk turns around revealing to be a zombie* Holy hell *shotgun blasts*.  Thank god I carry this around with me. *the cook and drive-through clerk advance* *I pump my gun*

Transient Link

ooc/ oh snap im in on this
name: mike
Weapon specialty: sawoff shotguns

Ic/ mike was walking down to the mall when all of the sudden a dog started barking from a dark ally. Mike looked down the dark ally and some weird dog jumped out at me. It was all bloody and zombie like. Mike pulled out his shotguns "WHAT THE HELL DIE!!!" he shot both guns once hitting the dog in the face killing it instantly. mike was breathing heavily. "What the hell was that?...."

Viewtifulboy

You have to travel with me.  Sorry. :-[

Tupin

Name: Joesph
Weapon speciality: Chicago typewriter, machine guns

IC:Joesph walked out of a gun range, machine gun in hand.

"I guess it's time to find Viewtifulboy." he said, getting in his car.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

Sorry.  No chicago Typewriters, hand cannons, or infinite launchers.  You can use a machine gun though

Transient Link

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 30, 2007, 03:11:10 PM
You have to travel with me.  Sorry. :-[
ooc/ I know I was going to meet up with you....we dont have to do everything together.

Viewtifulboy

oh all right. ::)

Now then..... since nobody is helping >:( I'll have to deal with this myself. *whips out pistol and makes 5 quick and consecutive shots to the forehead, thus blowing thei heads off.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 30, 2007, 09:55:41 AM
list his age, and list his specialty

This RP is unorganized. You literally tell all the people that they can only be boys. Everyone can not be good at guns, and what does their age have to do with anything? You should have put appearance, gender, etc.

You also RP horribly. You should not, EVER, RP using asterisks. You should describe your actions and put what he is saying in parenthesis.

Fix it up and I might join.

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 01, 2007, 12:01:30 PM
Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 30, 2007, 09:55:41 AM
list his age, and list his specialty

This RP is unorganized. You literally tell all the people that they can only be boys. Everyone can not be good at guns, and what does their age have to do with anything? You should have put appearance, gender, etc.

You also RP horribly. You should not, EVER, RP using asterisks. You should describe your actions and put what he is saying in parenthesis.

Fix it up and I might join.
hey quit being a jerk he never did anything to you. Its called being nice, something I know is hard for you to get a grasp of. So chill man just chill.

Triforce_Luigi

Name: Derek
Specialty: Machine gun

Also, willl I need to know alot about Resident Evil?

Transient Link

basicly all you need  to know is that the "zombies" arnt actually zombies. See the people are infected with something called the "T-virus" which was made by unbrella corp. It was supposed to genetically enhance a persons strength. Sadly it had some flaws. The animals infected with the T virus showed brain deteriation and there body began to morph. So basicly it starts out that in a mansion in raccon city the T-virus breaks out. Umbrella tried to contain the virus and failed. So the infected people, dogs, bugs, etc attack civilians, infecting them with the T-virus. And so it spread. Thats basicly how it works. If you ever get bitten you lose. Because you are infected and therefore you die (note in the game for some reason you can get bit lots of times before you lose but I dont think that applies here) there is a cure for the T-virus but if you have been infected for too long you cant be cured. How it works if first you are bitten, then your body starts to itch, your skin starts peeling, you begin to lose brain focus, and it goes on until all you want to do is "feed" on flesh. the process takes like 6 hours or so. So thats that. ;)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MARLUXIA on December 01, 2007, 03:34:55 PM
basicly all you need  to know is that the "zombies" arnt actually zombies. See the people are infected with something called the "T-virus" which was made by unbrella corp. It was supposed to genetically enhance a persons strength. Sadly it had some flaws. The animals infected with the T virus showed brain deteriation and there body began to morph. So basicly it starts out that in a mansion in raccon city the T-virus breaks out. Umbrella tried to contain the virus and failed. So the infected people, dogs, bugs, etc attack civilians, infecting them with the T-virus. And so it spread. Thats basicly how it works. If you ever get bitten you lose. Because you are infected and therefore you die (note in the game for some reason you can get bit lots of times before you lose but I dont think that applies here) there is a cure for the T-virus but if you have been infected for too long you cant be cured. How it works if first you are bitten, then your body starts to itch, your skin starts peeling, you begin to lose brain focus, and it goes on until all you want to do is "feed" on flesh. the process takes like 6 hours or so. So thats that. ;)

Oh, okay, thanks!

Viewtifulboy

You can be a girl if you want.  I just assumed they wouldn't want to do this.

Me: Before I go. *makes and eats cheeseburger*.  Release my inner Joe! *the bell dings* I'd better take this.  What will you have sir? *the zombie reaches out for me*.  Sir if you want flesh we've got a bunch of dead employees in the back. :)

Tupin

Joesph walked into the restaurant where Viewtifulboy was.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" he said as he pulled off a few headshots into the zombies.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 01, 2007, 04:29:31 PM
Joesph walked into the restaurant where Viewtifulboy was.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" he said as he pulled off a few headshots into the zombies.

dude...... you shot the cutomer. :|  :O *calls police department* There's a shooting! oh wait the lines dead.  Say uh..... have you noticed anything strange going on in this town?  Cuz I saw this guy in a trenchcoat impale this guy through the head with his hand and I find that suspicious. >_>