Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Name: Kai
Villain Name: Spike
Costume:All Black
Looks: Scar over right eye, In his normal life he wears a black shirt and denim pants.
Ability: Able to summon daggers from out of nowhere and send them at his foe
Secondary Ability: Master swordsman
Weakness:Camera Flashes
Weakness 2:Pie
Item: A falchion.

THEBIRD

((Wow, you're a young villain. Are you a highschool drop out :P? Anyway, finally, a villain! You're approved.))

Andy's mind was clouded with confusion that he didn't even notice walking by Nathan. What if I'm seen? What will I say? he wondered. Maybe I should... Make a costume... And fight crime? he knew how crazy it sounded, but now that he had this power, he felt stronger. A lot stronger. Could this be his true destiny?

Triforce_Luigi

As Andy passed, Nathan felt his confusion and knew his thoughts. It was starting to annoy him, and frustation showed on his face.

20fan

A man lay slain on the street, his killer appeared to be almost nothing more than a shadow in the distant alley. Kai wan't sure why he became a villain, perhaps it was his anger that had just caught up to him a year before, but he knew there was no turning back.

THEBIRD

Andy noticed there seemed to be other power in the area. He didn't know how he could sense it, but he turned around and took a deep breath, afraid there was going to be a villain standing behind him. Instead, it was just Nathan. He let his breath out, which caused a gust of wind to blow powerfully towards Nathan. Crap! I can do that, too? Andy thought. Oh man, I hope that guy doesn't think that was me doing that...

20fan

Kai walked out of the alley, and saw two men standing there.

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan knew where the wind had come from as soon as Andy's thoughts had shifted to worry, but he remained silent

20fan

Kai approached them and began to introduce himself "Hi, my name is Kai"

THEBIRD

Andy looked over at him.

"Hi, kid..." Andy said, looking over at the young teen. He felt really uncomfortable right now.

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan remained silent, for he sensed a sort of hostility from Kai.

20fan

"Well I've gotta get out of here" Kai quickly ran to his apartment he bought when he dropped out of school.

THEBIRD

"That kid... He wore all black as if... As if... Like a costume to hide his identity..." Andy whispered. He then remembered Nathan was still there.

"Er, hi, I'm Andy," he greeted.

Triforce_Luigi

"Nathan. And unless I am mistaken, you conjured that breeze."

THEBIRD

"W-What? How'd you know...?" Andy asked. "Look, don't tell anyone! I don't know what happened. I... Look, what I can do!" Andy had kept it locked up for so long, he just had to tell someone. He made sure no one was looking then he pointed his palm towards the tree, and ice blasted at the tree, leaving it frozen. "See?"

20fan

OoC: He doesn't have a costume yet, and was in his cilvillan disgise

IC: Kai opened a drawer in his apartment and pulled out a suit, it was all black, perfect he put on and went out the back door