News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((Sorry, I figured you were since you killed someone in that alley way.))

20fan

Kai climbed up the building and stood on the rooftop "People Of New Slate City, I'm Spike and your about to have your town taken over, and nothing can stop me"

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan nodded. "You can generate and manipulate ice obviously. The only reason I know is because I am an empath."

THEBIRD

Andy smiled, someone else like him! Then, he heard Spike, and looked up. "Er, am I supposed to fight him or something?" Andy wondered, nervously. "I'll need a costume! But, no, I can't do it..." Andy thought about how cool it would be, fighting, saving lives. "I don't really know how to control my powers-" but Andy heard a scream from the town, and knew he had to do something. "There's a costume shop, nearby!" Andy realized, running towards it.

Joeofmars

Beep. Beep. Beep.
Thrusters down.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
Life Support Down.
Beep. Beep. Beep.

" I'm not gonna make it! " A man in a red suit screamed, " Son, take the escape pod."

" No, dad!" A little boy, who resembled him, screamed over the alarms. " I can't leave without you!

It was to late. The father had grabbed his son and put him in the pod, and pressed the release button.

Alex gasped for breath. He had the dream again, of his childhood. He hadn't seen his father in 9 years. He got up, and went out for a walk.

20fan

Spike saw someone running towards a costume shop, "What the hell" he whispered to himself

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan hesitated for a moment before following.

THEBIRD

Andy surveyed some of the costumes. He found a the perfect costume to use. It was blue, black, and light blue. "I'll add an emblem later. And I need a cool name," Andy listed what he still needed to do. "This should be some actual fun!" Andy knew he couldn't be seen buying the costume, so he'd need to sneak out with it.

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan got costume as well. He had a feeling Andy might need help.

20fan

Spike quickly raced to the ground to face his foe.

THEBIRD

"Let's put these on and sneak out of here," Andy said, putting his costume on and grateful for Nathan's help.

20fan

"well, this is gonna be easy" Spike said raise knifes from the ground.

THEBIRD

Andy walked out and saw a black costumed guy raising knifes from the ground.

"Holy crap!" Andy gasped.

20fan

Spike threw the knifes at andy " Well looks like your identity won't matter, I can see the Headlines now "Super dies One miniute after getting a Costume""

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan used psycho kinesis to levitate a car, which was then sent flying at the enemy.