News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Andy pointed his palm at the knifes and ice blasted at them. When frozen, they fell to the ground. Too heavy to move.

"Ha! Not so fast, Villain!" Andy cheered.

20fan

"You wish" He raised knifes underneath of Andy

Triforce_Luigi

THEBIRD

Andy, trying something knew, blew wind underneath him, sending him flying up into the air, and pushing the knifes back into the hearth. Then, he made ramps underneath him and took out his snowboard. He began making ice and skating across it towards Kai.

20fan

Spike  dodged the cars and jumped at nathan.

THEBIRD

Andy blew at Kai, hoping to knock him off course.

20fan

"WE'LL MEET AGAIN"Spike quickly ran away to the apartments.

THEBIRD

Andy yelled after him, "Coward!" Though, it wasn't fair... Two on one. He thought to himself. Andy ran over to Nathan.

"That was... Fun! I might actually enjoy being a hero!"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 23, 2007, 12:24:40 PM
Andy yelled after him, "Coward!" Though, it wasn't fair... Two on one. He thought to himself. Andy ran over to Nathan.

"That was... Fun! I might actually enjoy being a hero!"

Nathan nodded.

20fan

Kai changed back into his normal clothes and ran outside to see the cheap bastards who team up on him "Hey you guys are Super Heros, Awesome"

20fan

Kai walked away and quickly got his costume and slipped out the back door and headed to the bank

THEBIRD

Andy hadn't been sure what to say to the kid he saw earlier. He didn't want his voice to be noticed. So, he had merely nodded and walked away.

What's a cool icy name? Well, cool is cool... What's cool in spanish? Fresco... Yeah, I'll be Fresco! it was weird, but Andy could already hear the townspeople cheer, "Fresco! Fresco! Fresco!" in his mind.

20fan

"fresco, eh?" Spike emerged from the alley "Wheres your friend now wimp, You and me, One on One"

THEBIRD

Fresco turned to see the black villain from before.

"Fine, I'll fight you anyday and win!" Fresco stated confidently.

20fan

"Okay fight me on the roof" he said climbing on top of the building he was on before