News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

MTV Wars: The Hardest Rocking RP Ever, Period. (Sign ups)

Started by major tom, December 28, 2007, 02:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

major tom

In 2010, MTV decided to take action against good music. Uniting the forces of lame pop punk and emo (plus all the other crappy  modern bands), led by the brainwashed Billie Joe Armstrong, the forces of gangster rap, led by 'da boss' 50 Cent, and the forces of pop, led by Brittney Spears, MTV's forces assembled. Madonna became the queen of MTV (And the world), banishing those who wanted to stick with good music.

Being exiles, the rock n' roll survivors moved to the Moon in 2011. Chuck Berry became the president, Keith Richards became the vice president, and Ted Nugent became the head of the military. New technology that came in 2015 became a good thing for the rockers. The technology could de-age old musicians, making them just as they were in the young days.

However, MTV was able to use their new technologies in the grand invasion of 2020. They abducted many and destroyed towns in this short one day invasion. Notably, they captured all three members of Led Zeppelin, as well as their current drummer, Jason Bonham. To avoid violence, Pink Floyd led some citizens of the rocklands to the dark side of the moon. No one cares to enter, because it's all empty and... peaceful... and neutral too.

It is now 2050. Everything's wackily futuristic and stuff (How this happened in 42 years, I do not know). MTV controls the earth, good music controls the moon. Epic wars will occur. Using a guitar or bass, musicians shoot lazers by pointing the headstock and playing. Using drumsticks, drummers can create huge asplosions. With good singing voices, singers can use primal screams to create shockwaves. PREPARE FOR ULTIMATE MUSICAL MADNESS!

Sign up to join. You can't be a person I mentioned in this intro or one someone else is. Make up a character or be a rockstar you know of. I will approve if you're in or not.

Char sheet
Name:
Band:
Instrument:
Backstory:
Picture:

See mine as an example (I'm using an existing person).

Name: Izzy Stradlin
Faction: Rock
Band: Guns N' Roses / Solo
Instrument: Guitar
Backstory: Rising to fame with Guns N' Roses in the late 80's, he was always involved in bringing good music. To this day, he continues to war with the evils of MTV.
Picture:

It's a dumb idea, but I've made it work on another forum. Sign up ya'll.

Joeofmars

Ah...Are you serious? Am I being punked?

>_>
<_<
>_>

*Runs off*

major tom

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 02:32:08 PM

>_>
<_<
>_>

*Runs off*
I am for serial.

It's not an epic fantasy adventure, it's an epic headbanger's adventure.

20fan

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

major tom

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 28, 2007, 03:25:37 PM
How 'bout no because you're dissin' rap/hip-hop.  :|
Most of it I am.

Today's rap is just a load of crap it seems. There's good rap, but most of it was around in the 80s.

Wolfpika

>_>
<_<
>_>

*Runs off*

:O :O :O :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: ???? ???? ????

Yeah, I'm calling the cops. *runs to nearest telephone booth*

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 05, 2008, 10:26:33 PM

>_>
<_<
>_>

*Runs off*

:O :O :O :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: ???? ???? ????

Yeah, I'm calling the cops. *runs to nearest telephone booth*
Don't dig up dead topics. And I like emo music.