<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Wicked Weapons - A battle RP

Started by Sgt.Chilly, November 15, 2007, 09:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: red7js on December 08, 2007, 10:31:43 AM
"You think you can stall ME?  You wish!" *Uses high-powered machine gun*

smileys: *warning! WARNING!  Taken on too much damage!  Attempting to self-destruct on enemy target!!!!*

"Uh, oh..."   *BOOM*  "gah!"  Suit*assessing damage----------- computer core 1 had taken considerable damage: attempting to retrieve files----------- retrived75% of files-------10% of files damaged-----2% of files corrupted------rest are unretrievable--------attempting to repair damaged files------8% of damaged files repaired: rest unrepairable: deleting unrepairable files-------deletion complete-------releasing a swarm of nano-bots to attempt self repair-------- chance of self repair to work: 6% chance.  Scanning for other damage-----------------------(scan 50% complete)-------------------- a main left arm elbow joint rotor has been disabled: determining wether it was fiber-optic command cable or power cable------------ power cable was severed---------sending specialized wire nano-bots--------- not enough for temporary repair---------main wire nano-bot tank has been destroyed: removing suit and teleporting it to your repair center: too dangerous to use suit---------determining explosive type--------------acid based high explosive------------- leaving behind turrets and machine gun with sling.**suit teleports*

"Great, those things have some kind of acid based explosive...  better have it modified with a bullet-proof tempered glass casing in between the depleted uranium and lead layers..."*transmits instructions*
"Oh, well.  Got some weapons, and my ability to control fire.  Now I better get those other smileys and use their self-destructing abilities against them...  before they call on the big bots.  I have a feeling it will be a considerable amount of time before the dang suit is fixed."

The 2 remaining Smileys swerved down the hall.  Suddenly they both paused in mid air.  One crooned "1st unit has failed. Continue to search for reinforcements while I attempt to further bide our time."  1 Smiley flew off while the other remained behind.

A few minutes later the 1 Smiley came across a large figure.  It loomed at 7 feet tall.  It's face was reptilian in nature although it wore army clothes.  It was scaly and hairless.  The Smiley crooned "Mutant Experimental Assassin 04: Wagner.  Security has discovered a hostile threat to the facility.  Assist in termination immediately."  Wagner frowned at the robotic guard. He smacked it across the top "Frickin' Smiley.  I have no interest in killing some frightened little man.  Find me someone whose really strong and maybe I'll fight. Otherwise beat it."  The Smiley followed Wagner as he walked away. "Wagner you are unit of the Facility's security division and must respond in times of crisis."  Wagner grabbed  the Smiley and ripped it's turret off. "LOOK YOU LITTLE INSECT! I DON"T CARE! NOW SHOVE IT BEFORE I DECIDE TO TERMINATE YOU!"  The Smiley quickly made a hasty retreat.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 08, 2007, 08:33:58 AM
Quote from: RedMage on December 08, 2007, 08:11:39 AM
Dimitri looked concerned "Claus huh? So what got you into this hell hole?  Forced to work instead of serving jail time?  Trouble with the mafia and you need a place to hide and make money so Don Giovanni don't shoot you in the head?  Walking on a mountain trail and fell through an interdimensional hole into the Lab?  That last one's a joke but there have been some interesting reasons for people coming here."

As he talked he replaced the spear to his cloak and returned to tinkering with the wires on the door's locks. Sparks flew as he tried different combinations.

"Needed money," responded Claus indifferently.

Dimitri chuckled "Pretty straight forward. You didn't see or hear anything on the way here did you?" A small shock wave rippled through Dimitri as he crossed the wrong wires. He cursed under his breath.

Claus "There were a few mutants back in one of the arenas but they've been taken care of.  There was someone humming in the bathroom but I would rather avoid places like that."  The door began to whir and clicked open. Dimitri  spoke "Sweet! I finally got...............wait what? Did you say humming?" Claus nodded "Yeah in the bathroom. One of your friends?"  Dimitri shrugged "No  we should be the only ones up here.  I mean the only ones that aren't freakish mutations."  Dimitri pressed the comm link in his ear. "Poe what freaks are positioned in the bathroom on this floor? Poe>>"Can't tell you sorry.  There's no Cameras in the bathrooms.  I'll try and rewind the hall's cameras to see who went in.  Give me a minute."  Dimitri looked out the door Claus came through.  "F***! Never mind Poe It's Alice.  Crap I thought Jess blew her up.  Great, Jess died for nothing."  Poe>>"Dimitri don't get worked up and do something rash."  Dimitri barked at his comm link "Shut it Poe! Jess was my friend and that ninny killed her!  Claus you can take the door I opened and use the elevator to head for safer area or you can join me in killing a psychotic mutant from the darkest pits in existence. Your call."  Dimitri dashed out the door pulling both pistols out and firing wildly at a  strange blue girl in the hall.  she moved with absurd agility as she dodged bullets.  Dimitri roared "DIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

-Mutant Experimental Assassin 02: Alice-

Triforce_Luigi

Claus stayed. "PK Fire!" he cried. A bolt of thunder flew at Alice. Upon making contact, it burst into flames.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 18, 2007, 04:15:08 PM
Claus stayed. "PK Fire!" he cried. A bolt of thunder flew at Alice. Upon making contact, it burst into flames.

Ooc// Talk about lucky.

Ic// Alice's face was overcome with fear.  Her pupil-less eyes contorted with rage at Claus.  "GAAAAHHH Damn you!"  Dimitri took advantage of the Alice's freaking out and emptied several rounds into Alice's face.  Alice slowly vanished into the air cursing Dimitri and Claus "Heathens! I will kill you fire starter!".

Dimitri reloaded his pistols "God I hate her.  Who knew she was vulnerable to fire?  She has the power to teleport and accelerated regeneration. Oh here before I forget."  Dimitri handed Claus a spare comm link disc.

Ooc// Claus can now contact any characters with comm links at any time.  People with Comm Links Include:
Red
Dimitri
Claus
Poe
Sampson
Jim

Ooc//All of the major enemies have weaknesses and weak points and you lucked out using a Fire attack which is the one thing that really hurts Alice.

Triforce_Luigi

Claus raised an eyebrow and fired a stream of fire blasts at Alice.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 19, 2007, 07:38:22 PM
Claus raised an eyebrow and fired a stream of fire blasts at Alice.

Ic// Alice was stuck in mid teleport. Her body aflame.  She screamed at Claus "DIE INFIDEL!!!"  And he was knocked against the wall by the force of her swinging arm.  She twitched in agony but continued towards Claus.  She raised her claw like hands to his throat. A spear's tip came straight thru her chest.  "You really need to die already." Dimitri sneered as held his spear Gugnjir in place. Panicking, Alice tried to slash at Dimitri behind her, while completely forgetting about Claus.

Ooc// Now would be good time to finish her.  Without actually touching her fire covered body of course.

Triforce_Luigi

Claus decided to finish her. "Get back," he said to Demitri. Mechanical wings beating, he flew as high as the ceiling allowed. "PK Starstorm!" he cried, energy radiating from him. Large, meteor-like objects flew out towards Alice, causing a fiery explosion.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 20, 2007, 02:41:35 PM
Claus decided to finish her. "Get back," he said to Demitri. Mechanical wings beating, he flew as high as the ceiling allowed. "PK Starstorm!" he cried, energy radiating from him. Large, meteor-like objects flew out towards Alice, causing a fiery explosion.

She screamed in agony "NO! NO! I CANNOT BE KILL-" She was cut off as her body blew apart.

Dimitri shook his head "No I'm gonna make sure you stay worm food."  Dimitri pulled a grenade out and tossed it into the burning pile.  Dimitri walked away as the grenade blew up and blasted Alice into even smaller bits.  He turned to Claus

"Thanks for the help. You should probably head for floor 7 as that the only actual safe floor.  I gotta find your friends and try to get to them before they die or something. You're welcome to join me if you want."  Dimitri began to head to the elevator door he'd unlocked.

Triforce_Luigi

Claus followed him, not wanting to miss out.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 20, 2007, 03:33:04 PM
Claus followed him, not wanting to miss out.

Dimitri stepped into the elevator followed by Claus.  He tapped his Comm Link.

Dimitri>>"Poe where's the nearest rendezvous?"
Poe>>"Well Jim has met up with Sampson.  But some other UA is on Floor 3."
Dimitri>>"What's his comm status? I thought you had access to the speakers on Floors 1, 2, and 3."
Poe>>"Yes but I don't want to give away his Position.  Wagner is on the that floor and the last thing we need is a another corpse."
Dimitri>>"I hate the traitor almost as much as I hate Alice.  What are his fighting capability like?"
Poe>>"His armor is high grade and he seems to be able keep his head in combat situations. You can find in the southern part of the labs"
Dimitri>"Alright. ETA is 3 minutes. Dimitri signing out."

Dimitri pressed the Floor 3 button inside the elevator.

The Seventh

Quote from: RedMage on December 18, 2007, 10:33:32 AM
Quote from: red7js on December 08, 2007, 10:31:43 AM
"You think you can stall ME?  You wish!" *Uses high-powered machine gun*

smileys: *warning! WARNING!  Taken on too much damage!  Attempting to self-destruct on enemy target!!!!*

"Uh, oh..."   *BOOM*  "gah!"  Suit*assessing damage----------- computer core 1 had taken considerable damage: attempting to retrieve files----------- retrived75% of files-------10% of files damaged-----2% of files corrupted------rest are unretrievable--------attempting to repair damaged files------8% of damaged files repaired: rest unrepairable: deleting unrepairable files-------deletion complete-------releasing a swarm of nano-bots to attempt self repair-------- chance of self repair to work: 6% chance.  Scanning for other damage-----------------------(scan 50% complete)-------------------- a main left arm elbow joint rotor has been disabled: determining wether it was fiber-optic command cable or power cable------------ power cable was severed---------sending specialized wire nano-bots--------- not enough for temporary repair---------main wire nano-bot tank has been destroyed: removing suit and teleporting it to your repair center: too dangerous to use suit---------determining explosive type--------------acid based high explosive------------- leaving behind turrets and machine gun with sling.**suit teleports*

"Great, those things have some kind of acid based explosive...  better have it modified with a bullet-proof tempered glass casing in between the depleted uranium and lead layers..."*transmits instructions*
"Oh, well.  Got some weapons, and my ability to control fire.  Now I better get those other smileys and use their self-destructing abilities against them...  before they call on the big bots.  I have a feeling it will be a considerable amount of time before the dang suit is fixed."

The 2 remaining Smileys swerved down the hall.  Suddenly they both paused in mid air.  One crooned "1st unit has failed. Continue to search for reinforcements while I attempt to further bide our time."  1 Smiley flew off while the other remained behind.

A few minutes later the 1 Smiley came across a large figure.  It loomed at 7 feet tall.  It's face was reptilian in nature although it wore army clothes.  It was scaly and hairless.  The Smiley crooned "Mutant Experimental Assassin 04: Wagner.  Security has discovered a hostile threat to the facility.  Assist in termination immediately."  Wagner frowned at the robotic guard. He smacked it across the top "Frickin' Smiley.  I have no interest in killing some frightened little man.  Find me someone whose really strong and maybe I'll fight. Otherwise beat it."  The Smiley followed Wagner as he walked away. "Wagner you are unit of the Facility's security division and must respond in times of crisis."  Wagner grabbed  the Smiley and ripped it's turret off. "LOOK YOU LITTLE INSECT! I DON"T CARE! NOW SHOVE IT BEFORE I DECIDE TO TERMINATE YOU!"  The Smiley quickly made a hasty retreat.
A hasty retreat... right in front of me.  *BWWWSSSHHHH!* "vaporized... heh.  Not so tough when your acid based explosives are vaporized, huh?  Wonder what made it so scared..."wondered Red.  So Red wandered down the hall, curious, since he has a intense natural curiosity.  Right as he turns around the corner, and... "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?" yelled Wagner loudly enough to make Red's eardrums ring.  "Ouch, that almost blew out my ear drums...  well, don't you think YOU'RE the tough guy...  have you ever felt the heat of, say, WHITE FIRE?  Or, the fire..." *BWSSHHHH* "of a burning shirt?"  "AUUUUGHHH!" Screams Wagner as he reaches for the nearest fire extinguisher. *Wagner sprays self with fire extinguisher* "Hooh... YOU LITTLE RUNT!"
"Hey, can you stand this..."  *charges fire in his hands* "A rapid fire fire blast?"says Red *Launches small fire blasts at about 900 blasts a minute and sustains fire for 5 seconds* "Ouch, eech, ack, oh, auuuuuuuuugghhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screams Wagner as he gets buffetted by blasts and eventually is on fire all over, and eventually dies.
"Okay, finally..." pants Red as he is absorbing heat to try to regain the special energies lost through using his attacks.
meh

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: red7js on December 21, 2007, 05:45:57 PM
A hasty retreat... right in front of me.  *BWWWSSSHHHH!* "vaporized... heh.  Not so tough when your acid based explosives are vaporized, huh?  Wonder what made it so scared..."wondered Red.  So Red wandered down the hall, curious, since he has a intense natural curiosity.  Right as he turns around the corner, and... "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?" yelled Wagner loudly enough to make Red's eardrums ring.  "Ouch, that almost blew out my ear drums...  well, don't you think YOU'RE the tough guy...  have you ever felt the heat of, say, WHITE FIRE?  Or, the fire..." *BWSSHHHH* "of a burning shirt?"  "AUUUUGHHH!" Screams Wagner as he reaches for the nearest fire extinguisher. *Wagner sprays self with fire extinguisher* "Hooh... YOU LITTLE RUNT!"
"Hey, can you stand this..."  *charges fire in his hands* "A rapid fire fire blast?"says Red *Launches small fire blasts at about 900 blasts a minute and sustains fire for 5 seconds* "Ouch, eech, ack, oh, auuuuuuuuugghhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screams Wagner as he gets buffetted by blasts and eventually is on fire all over, and eventually dies.
"Okay, finally..." pants Red as he is absorbing heat to try to regain the special energies lost through using his attacks.

Red heard a laughing as he turned to face Wagner unharmed behind him.  "Cute you almost got me too.  Luckily for me Fire attacks won't disrupt my ability.  I severely underestimated you though.  Of course I won't make the same mistake twice."  Wagner gloated. Red seemed speechless. Wagner continued "Oh you're wondering what just happened? Well I'll explain it for you.  I used to work for the lab coats but I decided it would be much more fun to test out their genetic experiments for myself.  And I got a nifty little ability.  It's called instant cellular fission/reproduction and it allows me to make full body copies of myself.  Of course I can only make so many copies before I get tired but most people are dead before I run out of steam."  Wagner grinned menacingly.  His reptilian fangs gleamed with blood.  His bodied molded and broke apart.  There were now three Wagners staring down Red.

"The current record for longest survival time is 7 minutes and 12 seconds.  Let's see how long you last."  Each Wagner charged red.

Suddenly a voice came from Red's suit into his ear.

Poe>>"Hello can you........I'm trying to....signal  is weak..... but..........etric.......I repeat......"

Ooc// Each Experimental Assassin has a different weakness BTW.

The Seventh

Quote from: RedMage on December 22, 2007, 09:50:58 PM
Quote from: red7js on December 21, 2007, 05:45:57 PM

Red heard a laughing as he turned to face Wagner unharmed behind him.  "Cute you almost got me too.  Luckily for me Fire attacks won't disrupt my ability.  I severely underestimated you though.  Of course I won't make the same mistake twice."  Wagner gloated. Red seemed speechless. Wagner continued "Oh you're wondering what just happened? Well I'll explain it for you.  I used to work for the lab coats but I decided it would be much more fun to test out their genetic experiments for myself.  And I got a nifty little ability.  It's called instant cellular fission/reproduction and it allows me to make full body copies of myself.  Of course I can only make so many copies before I get tired but most people are dead before I run out of steam."  Wagner grinned menacingly.  His reptilian fangs gleamed with blood.  His bodied molded and broke apart.  There were now three Wagners staring down Red.

"The current record for longest survival time is 7 minutes and 12 seconds.  Let's see how long you last."  Each Wagner charged red.

Suddenly a voice came from Red's suit into his ear.

Poe>>"Hello can you........I'm trying to....signal  is weak..... but..........etric.......I repeat......"

Ooc// Each Experimental Assassin has a different weakness BTW.
"Great, my great abilities are null against him...  my suit is under repair and modification for protection against acid." grumbles Red.  Then a spark of inspiration occurred "wait, what if I can absorb heat from HIS body and put it into mine... that could freeze him and prevent his cells from multiplying, thus allowing me to shatter him into pieces... and since freezing cells kills them, that just might kill im in the first place.  But, that... WHOA! *dodges the first Wagner just before Red is rammed into the wall* ... okay, phwew, but absorbing that amount of energy from his body might overload me, making me explode...  but I'll have to try... GAH! That was close!  Well, here goes nothing!"  As one of the Wagners lose body heat, he screams as the chill burns his nerves up, then painfully numbing him, blood freezing, going either into cardiac arrest or freezing to death.  Then, Red feels a pang of pain from the beginnings of overload... and realizes he needs to vent the energy in some way...  so he sends a surge of heat that could easily melt through some of the most heat resistant materials, and induces thermal shock in the body of the Wagner he just frozen, shattering him into individual molecules.  But, right as he finished, he noticed why the other 2 Wagners hadn't been charging at him...  they multiplied into about 13 or so.  Noticing how Red obliterated one... they got mad.  Also, they realized how only one of theirs body heat could cause him problem, they started mocking him "Looks like you can't easily handle the body heat of something with such an ability, huh?  You look a little scared..." say the Wangers in unison.
"You might be right, but I had a thought...  what if I do this..." Red says menacingly.  Right then, Red starts absorbing their body heat, and once he feels a pang, he releases the energy and slams one into the wall with the force of a jet thruster, crunching that ones bones so he's slightly incapacitated, while using the energy that he's constantly absorbing to continually chill them all.  Red once again dispels some more to ram yet another, but right as he rams that one, the other one slowly gets up, due to the chill he is slowing down as his muscles are freezing over and blood thickening as it's freezing.  After ramming 2 or 3 more times, he finally notices that they are starting to freeze to death, he rams continuously as he increses his absorption of energy to the point of almost knocking himself unconscious.  After he's that they're dead, he realizes how wore out he really is.
"oh, my...  I can hardly stand...  even absorbing heat won't help this time...  and look, oh joy... the door back to level 1.... never realized I got that far..."

Then, suddenly, a transmission Red's base: -suit fully repaired and modified-
-teleport it onto you now? Yes/No-

"Uh, yeah!"  *suit reapprears on Red* "at least this thing will support me until I can regain my stregnth..." Then Red walks into the elevator and goes to level 1, and rests himself up, Red being fortunate for being able to somehow killing Wagner.
meh