Art
0 (0%)
Music
2 (13.3%)
Other Elective
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Riddler

I kept the choices very broad. If you like Chemistry, choose science.
If you're unsure what your choice falls under, ask.
What was/is your favorite subject in HS?

I always did best in English, except for my freshman year. I had two English classes my senior year because I effed up my freshman year.

Thirdkoopa

We both picked english and I didn't even look at the post o_O

For me I would put Art or Music but that'd be partially cheating on myself due to the fact I enjoy those a lot and they were optional. I'm going to go with reading/english because of all my required classes I've been forced to read some actually pretty decent books through this. Even though most have me whining in circles I ninny less from these and feel more content. (Cept a certain one...)
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Core can't do polls, so I can't see the options.

But English and Psych are my favorite high school classes. They're the most loose and fun. Never get any homework (except for those essays every couple of weeks) and we learn a lot. Read good books and learn the art of manipulation. Great success.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

DededeCloneChris

Mystic

English
Math (prior to Pre-Calc)
Computers

L10

Computer programming, followed by either math or science
0o!f

Potestas

Chemistry. That's why I am majoring chemistry right now.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Irene Adler

Quote from: Potestas on April 20, 2010, 03:59:16 AM
Chemistry. That's why I am majoring chemistry right now.
<3
Math and Chem are my two favorite subjects, which is why I'm most likely going to be duel-majoring in them. :)
If not, then I'll be going with a Chem major. :U

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

Java

I seem to enjoy Social Studies more than all the other subjects.
I love both History and Psychology, so I don't know whether to vote History or Other Elective.
Had the option been Social Studies, rather than History, I definitely would've picked it.

I also liked English during my freshman and sophomore year, but I hate AP English, so I currently hate the subject in general.

Potestas

Quote from: Irene Adler on April 20, 2010, 12:31:02 PM
<3
Math and Chem are my two favorite subjects, which is why I'm most likely going to be duel-majoring in them. :)
If not, then I'll be going with a Chem major. :U
Good luck with that. I doubt the schedules would allow it, seeing as I had a pretty busy year. It's possible, but you'll probably won't survive the lack of spare time.

Though if you can manage that, the world will be begging for you to work somewhere and you'll end up filthy rich.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Turok

Music, definitely  :)

Love me some Viola/Guitar

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

PsychoYoshi

History, history, bio, psych, and did I mention history?

DSGamer3002

Favorite subject would definitely be math. Second place goes to science though.

PsychoYoshi

Dear god, you're all such math nerds. I'm going to guess that none of you have taken calculus. If you have and still like math, well, become a darn teacher or professor. There's a real dearth of good math teachers in the world today.

DSGamer3002

Quote from: Dark Link on April 21, 2010, 03:28:06 PM
Dear god, you're all such math nerds. I'm going to guess that none of you have taken calculus. If you have and still like math, well, become a darn teacher or professor. There's a real dearth of good math teachers in the world today.
I'm in Pre-Calc now and I find it extremely easy. My AP Physics teacher sometimes throws in Calculus into what we're learning despite the fact that it's not in our curriculum, and so far what he's shown us doesn't seem all that bad. I realize it's probably difficult, but my brain is extremely math/science oriented and I'm terrible at English/history.

And my career intentions involve Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or anything like that. This may change within the next year or something (who knows?), but I really would hate to become a teacher. >.<