UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

why am I bane of serios discussion?

Started by GROUCHO THE MIGHTY, December 19, 2007, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: mackormoses on December 19, 2007, 09:04:22 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 19, 2007, 08:30:03 PM
dangit S1lVER? WHERES MAH LOCAL IDIOT RANK?!
hai

@GROUCHO: I am sorry you feel that this is a problem, but obviously, they felt that is a board you did not belong in. If the type of threads you make in Power On are like they are, maybe you can not be trusted...

I, however, do not know, and am only trying to make sense of the situation....
go take a look at any one of my posts at the board, there is no comparison between my actions here and there.

Totla

Syncopathic

hai

@GROUCHO: I am sorry you feel that this is a problem, but obviously, they felt that is a board you did not belong in. If the type of threads you make in Power On are like they are, maybe you can not be trusted...

hai thar don chu agree im a idiot?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 19, 2007, 09:10:50 PM
hai

hai thar don chu agree im a idiot?
nay knave

Rius

Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on December 19, 2007, 09:05:58 PM
hai

go take a look at any one of my posts at the board, there is no comparison between my actions here and there.
There IS a grammar rule, and you failed to comply. Your posts are structured the same as they are here. Also, if you have a large amount of offensive and berating posts, that could do it, but I don't recall that, just the bad grammar.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 19, 2007, 09:13:21 PM
Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on December 19, 2007, 09:05:58 PM
hai

There IS a grammar rule, and you failed to comply. Your posts are structured the same as they are here. Also, if you have a large amount of offensive and berating posts, that could do it, but I don't recall that, just the bad grammar.
I could be mistaken but I believe there are people with much worse grammar than me on that board, also I did not insult anyone on that board, only on this board, but not on that board.

Johnny Ringo

If it makes you feel better I'm the bane of lighthearted discussion. I don't detect sarcasm well and rarely smile outside the house.