News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Graphics Resource Thread

Started by Matt, January 14, 2008, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

I really need to update this and I will do so tomorrow so people best check back.

BOSSNIG

PR is a good resource again now.

I'm going to be working on some renders soon, maybe a new sig.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

THEBIRD

http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/news.php

Spriter's Resource is a great resource. It's been featured in a magazine, and has plenty of sprites.

Matt

Ah Kyle, I can't add the tutorials seeing I there is no visual proof of permission. As of now I will add Spriters Resource.

Macawmoses

Quote from: `Matt` on June 06, 2008, 06:20:04 PM
Ah Kyle, I can't add the tutorials seeing I there is no visual proof of permission. As of now I will add Spriters Resource.
There is, they clearly say you can repost these, just give credit.

THEBIRD

http://www.1001freefonts.com/- It has the best fonts. If you didn't realize, they've got 1001 to choose from, and it's extremely organized. The only flaw is there is too many choices, making it hard to find the best one to use. Seriously, I usually just take the best from the first page, I don't have time to look through 100 pages of fonts >_>...

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on June 06, 2008, 09:10:51 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on June 06, 2008, 06:20:04 PM
There is, they clearly say you can repost these, just give credit.

Hmm no.

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 23, 2008, 09:30:19 PM
http://www.1001freefonts.com/- It has the best fonts. If you didn't realize, they've got 1001 to choose from, and it's extremely organized. The only flaw is there is too many choices, making it hard to find the best one to use. Seriously, I usually just take the best from the first page, I don't have time to look through 100 pages of fonts >_>...

Ah, they do have some nice fonts, I will add now.

Matt

Too lazy to ever really update, so locked.

Matt

Quote from: `Matt` on July 08, 2008, 09:08:15 PM
Too lazy to ever really update, so locked.

Unlocked, I will try to update as soon as possible, though for the most part it may be a awhile between each update.