News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Lucario and Chris, friendship bond

Started by DededeCloneChris, February 21, 2008, 04:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Have you ever believed in the fantasy? Just one time? I'm sure you had.

The fantasy is what is all about this story that happens in the real world. And our protagonist is a teenager who still believes in the fantasy. This young boy lives all alone in his house, his fathers were always out in business trips because they are expert business people, but they love his son by calling him sometimes 1 or 2 times every week.

But that wasn't enough for the boy.

Of course, going to the school with his friends was fun, and he was also smart, a very good player of videogames and a painter, but on top of that, he was most of the time alone in his house. Not even his wealth could cheer him up a little.

Until everything changed one night.......

It was a stormy night of summer, Chris was in vacations now, but his fathers didn't assisted into his award ceremony of High School, as they did for the Middle School.

"I wonder how are my fathers now" Chris said worried about them, but he knew they were fine. He went to sleep, but before that, he decided to play his DS before sleeping, playing Pokémon Diamond, his first game of Pokémon for the DS.

After an hour, he realized that it was 12:00 AM now, but before he could turn off the DS, he saved and then he was looking for his Pokémons to be fine, because he always leaves them ready for tomorrow if he wanted to play again. But just for this time, he only checked them, for his bad news, there wasn't any Pokémon in his current party with the move Fly to take them to the Pokémon Center.

And also he runned out of Full Restores and Full Heals, so his party was somewhat in danger, but luckily, they were all fine, especially since they all were in LVL 100.

Except for one Pokémon who just evolved that day in LVL 20 and his HP was in critical, and that was.....

"Lucario" He said looking at the current status of Lucario, he was burned and he didn't have any Burn Heal or a Full Heal, then he turned off the game, and putted the DS in the open window of his room and went to sleep.

The rain stopped, but it started to make thunders above the clouds, Chris could't tolerate the noises and strong impacts, but he was a little tired for closing the window, so he went to sleep this time.

But the thunders were getting worse and worse in every minute. But Chris ignored them.

Suddenly, the thunders did got so worse and one of them came crashing down towards the open window of Chris's room, directly to the DS.

Chris got up in shock, then he saw his DS glowing in a blue light (His DS was blue) and opened, both of the screens were so shiny, and from one of them, a light came out, and from that light a Pokeball was inside when the light turned off.

The boy turned on his DS if it was alright, it was fine, he checked his game and it was fine too, he went deeper in the memory was fine, the towns, the citys, the battle system, everything was fine.

Until he saw that one Pokeball was missing from his current team, and that Pokeball was holding Lucario in it.

He turned off the DS and saw the Pokeball in the floor, he wondered if Lucario was inside. So he took the Pokeball and shouted "Go! Pokeball!" the Pokeball opened up and Lucario appeared from it, but he appeared fainted.

"What? Are you alright?" Chris remembered that Lucario was in a critical state and he was also burned, Chris putted his hand in Lucario's forehead and it was burning intensely. He went to get a wet towel, but he realized that Lucario was a little different from what he heard about, because that Lucario was as tall as he is, but he ignored that fact and went for a wet towel.

He returned with the towel and putted it in Lucario's forehead, but the floor was a little cold and he decided to carry him to his bed, but it didn't work so well, Lucario was heavy and he stopped.

"I can't carry him, he is too heavy" He complained, but then he got an idea, he took back the towel and returned Lucario to his Pokeball, and then he aimed the Pokeball at his bed and Lucario was above now, Chris putted the towel in the forehead, but he realized that his bed was for one, 2 people could barely fit in, so he decided to sleep in a chair with a cushion.

"Good night and get well soon..........Lucario" He said when he closed the window, then he fell asleep.

It was 3:00 AM and it was still with a thuderstorm.

"......................Ughh..............where am I..........." Lucario opened his eyes, but he could open them a little, but it was enough to see his surroundings, he realized that he was in a bed, he turned his head and saw a boy sleeping in a chair close to him, Lucario also felt a little weak and he noted the wet towel in his forehead.

"Did that kid...............putted me in this bed with the towel in my forehead?" He thought to himself, he was feeling so weak and he fell asleep.

Now it was 9:00 AM and it was sunny outside.

Chris awoke with a big yawn, but he realized that he was in the bed instead of Lucario.

".......? Was all just a dream?" He said to himself, but Chris could have sworn that everything was so real. Then he got up, but not leaving the bed. As soon as he got up, Chris saw a blue figure standing in front of the window looking outside.

"Looks like you've awakened" The figure said to Chris.

Chris rubbed his eyes, then he saw more clearly the person, and that was Lucario, who was  fine now "Are you real?" He asked, Lucario approached to him and kneeled down looking at the floor "I'm grateful to be fine because of you.............master"

To be continued......

jnfs2014

DededeCloneChris

Showing the real world

"................Master?" Chris said embarrased "Oh no, don't call me like that, someone saying master to me is just plain weird"

"If you want, master" Lucario said ignoring the point.

"No, I said to you that you should call me by my name"

"And what is your name master?" Lucario asked.

"..................Chris"

"Chris? That name sounds good to me master" Lucario said.

Chris got up from his bed "You know what, every time you want to say master to me, say Chris instead, got it?"

"Got it mas-Chris" Lucario blushed a little bit. Chris smiled to him.

"You will get used in no time" He said "But maybe you're asking where you are now or I'm mistaking it?"

"Yes, I'm want to know where am I" Lucario asked curiously.

"Well, starting from the basic, you're inside my room, inside my house, but to be more precise, you're in the city of Los Angeles"

"Los Angeles?"

"Yes, is a big an famous city to live"

"Does this place has Pokémon besides me?" He asked.

"If that was real, that would be fantastic, but sadly no, maybe you're the only Pokémon in existence in all the world" Lucario looked sadly at this "Hey cheer up, if I can find a way to return you to your world I will tell you"

"No" Lucario said closing his eyes.

"What? You don't want to return to your world? Why?"

"Because............I like to be with you"

Chris eyes widened, he didn't expected that Lucario could say that to him "Are......are you sure?"

"I'm sure of it, I can see through your eyes that you look too friendly"

A tear appeared from Chris's left eye, if Lucario will stay with him, that means he will be never alone again in his life from now. Chris hugged Lucario (Of course, evading the spike of his chest) and started crying in the left shoulder of Lucario.

"I promise I will never you alone Chris" Lucario said, there were tears coming from his eyes too. Chris never felt so happy in his life before. Chris looked at Lucario "I promise I will never leave you alone either!" He started crying more louder than before.

"(I'm too happy now, I will take care and protect Chris from any danger)" Lucario bowed inside of his mind while looking outside the window and smiling while more tears came from him.

Chris wipped out his tears from his face and stopped crying "Alright then, let's take care of each other from now on" Lucario nodded and smiled a little bit.

Then both of their stomachs growled, both blushed and looked away from the other embarrased.

"..............I think we need to eat something first" Chris said.

"Can you please show me how to live in this world?" Lucario asked.

"Of course! But first let's eat at the kitchen!" Chris said excited as he grabbed Lucario's palm and the 2 went to the kitchen to eat something.

The 2 made it to the kitchen, Chris told Lucario to wait in the Living room in the couch so he could prepare the breakfast, the 2 splitted with Chris preparing the breakfast and Lucario sitting in the couch.

"This thing is relaxing and soft" Lucario found the couch so relaxing that he closed his eyes and started to think about living with Chris in his house.

10 minutes later, Chris called for Lucario as he got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen.

"I've prepared Hotcakes!" Chris held in both hands 2 plates with 3 hotcakes in each one and placed them in the table as he took a seat and Lucario took a seat just to the left of Chris. Lucario stared at the food in curiosity.

"Don't tell me you don't know to eat with a fork" Lucario shaked his head "Well, just imitate what I'm doing" Chris took the fork with his right hand and he splitted a part of the hotcake, he used a bottle with honey syrup and spilled it in the hotcakes, he then used the fork and took and piece which he eat it and smiled at the flavor.

"Now your turn" Lucario did the same as Chris did, when he eated the piece, he smiled at how good the taste was "This taste good!" He smiled as he and Chris continued to eat the breakfast, the 2 enjoyed it together.

It was getting late, Chris was watching the TV together with Lucario, he wanted to know more about that.

"See? That is a TV, is a machine where you can see a lot of people doing things in other parts of the world, you can also change the channels to see many things, and if you can find something that you like, you can watch it!" Chris changed the channel to watch his favorite comedy show.

After a while, Lucario and Chris were laughing many times, Lucario thought to himself that he never was so happy in his life before.

It was already night at it was cold because it was raining, and Chris was exausted and Lucario as well. But there was a problem though. The bed was for 1 person.

"Are you sure you can sleep without being in the bed? Is really cold this night" Chris asked worried about Lucario's sake "Don't worry, I can handle this" Chris went to the bed to sleep as Lucario leaned to a wall and closed his eyes.

But after 10 minutes, Chris heard that Lucario was sneezing, so he called him and moved away inside of the bed so Lucario could cover himself from the cold, Lucario went to the bed and he covered himself and both did fitted in the bed after all. Lucario was feeling fine now as the cold was getting away from him.

Before Chris was ready to sleep, he said something to Lucario in a low voice "Good night Lucario" He closed his eyes and smiled a little bit.

"Good night Chris" Lucario said as he smiled too and went to sleep.

Triforce_Luigi

How emotional... Oh, well. I like it. Keep up the good work.

DededeCloneChris

Do Pokémon ever take showers?

The next day, it was sunny again, Lucario woke up and realesed a big yawn, he opened his eyes a little and he didn't saw Chris in the bed, he closed his eyes again............until he thought it again and started to yell his name.

"Chris!" He got up quickly of the bed and he ran to all the places of the house to find him, he didn't, until he used his aura powers to locate him, and he found someone inside a room, he quickly ran there and yelled his name again.

"Chris!" That wasn't a room exactly, that was the bathroom, and there was steam coming from it, he knocked the door.

"Wait a minute! I'm putting my clothes on!" Yelled a familiar voice from inside. Until the door opened and there was Chris standing with different clothes from yesterday.

Lucario looked confused at Chris "Why is your body so different from yesterday?"

"Well Lucario, humans needs to be clothed because is embarrasing if-" He paused and thought it for a moment and blushed "You don't really want to know"

"But I want to know" Lucario said.

Chris was trying to not punch Lucario in his mind, but it wasn't Lucario's fault to not know about that after all......and since Lucario was part steel type, his body could be of steel under his fur.

"That doesn't matter, really!" Chris said a little annoyed "And now that we're talking about cleaning....." He approached to Lucario to smell him "Do you ever take a bath?"

"What is a bath?" Lucario asked.

Chris didn't liked the idea to have his best friend to never be clean, so he explained to him what was a bath, when he finished, Lucario wanted to try out. Chris closed the door of the bathroom with Lucario inside of it. He seated in a chair close to the bathroom and took a magazine to wait for him.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Lucario yelled from inside, Chris putted his hand in front of his face "I told you to check if the water was either too cold or too hot!" He replied by yelling.

20 minutes later, Lucario finished and he opened the door and Chris saw him and bursted out laughing hard. Because......

"Oh god Lucario, you're so fluffy!" Chris was holding his stomach, laughing hard, Lucario's fur was indeed all pointed, especially the yellow fur, he narrowed his eyes before looking at himself in the mirror and let out a simple laugh.

Chris stopped laughing "Don't worry, your fur will be back to normal after an hour, more or less" But he had an idea "I know! Let's go to the terrace!" Lucario followed Chris to a part of the house outside, it was sunny, but also there was wind coming from the east, Lucario felt the wind quite relaxing and his fur was slowly turning back to normal.

"See? Your fur is back to normal again, let's go back inside" Chris was walking inside "Wait" Lucario said, Chris stopped halfway "What is it?"

"I want to be here a little more" Lucario said, Chris thought for a moment before he smiled and nodded, he took 2 chairs and putted them near the edge, but Lucario wanted to stay up, so Chris putted away one chair.

Both of them closed their eyes and enjoyed the wind coming to their faces. Chris told to Lucario that after taking a bath, everything is more refreshing than before, Lucario smiled and nodded as the 2 continued to feel the air.

It was night already, both have been enjoying the wind all the day without realising it, they laughed before they went inside to sleep, Lucario was more excited of what can happen to him tomorrow. And they were sleeping now.

Triforce_Luigi

*tries to imagine a fluffy Lucario*

... XD

Good job.

DededeCloneChris

Videogames

Chris was the first to woke up, he saw Lucario still sleeping, he was smiling too, so he left Lucario alone......until he saw that his Wii was glowing.

"(Wow, she didn't replied until now)" Chris thought, he turned on his Wii and pointed the pointer to the messages icon. Chris sent a message to a friend 3 days ago, she didn't replied until now, maybe she was busy again.

"What is she going to do with her job" He muttered as he sended another message to her. He turned off his Wii, then he turned to the bed and saw that Lucario was awake "When did you woke up?" He said surprised.

"Since you turned on that machine" Lucario pointed out.

"(I'm feeling that he will ask me about the Wii now)" Chris thought "(What is the Wii?)" Chris suddenly felt another person inside his mind "(Hey, who are you?)"

"Is me" Lucario said "I can talk to the people in their minds and also read their thoughts"

"Really? That is awesome!" Chris said excited "Oh wait, you want to know what is the Wii right?" Lucario nodded.

After explaining what was the Wii, Lucario asked if he could choose one, Chris smiled and nodded, Lucario choose one and Chris saw what was and he opened his mouth when he knew what was that game.

"......Are you sure you want to play that game?"

"Of course, it looks interesting"

".........Ok, but don't blame me later!" Chris inserted the disk in the Wii as the 2 started to play.

5 hours later, Chris was holding his stomach in pain while laughing, Lucario has never been embarrased in his life before playing that game. He was blushing for 1 hour, 1 HOUR STRAIGHT!

The day went on and it was night already, both of them were sleeping, Chris was still laughing in a low voice and Lucario was still blushing.

And what game did the 2 played? Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. ;D

Triforce_Luigi

XD Poor Lucario! Ah, well, his pain is my joy!

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Cleaning the house

The day was a little cloudy this time, Chris got up first and he started to clean the house, that can take 5 hours of his time, but he didn't knew than that would take less by a certain someone.

Lucario woke up 20 minutes later, he saw Chris cleaning the windows of his room "What are you doing Chris?" He asked confused.

"Good morning Lucario! I'm cleaning the house right now" He smiled to Lucario "If I don't clean then the house will get dirty and who knows what will my fathers say to me"

"Fathers?" Lucario asked confused.

Chris explained what are fathers to Lucario, at the end of the explanation.

"Do you think I have fathers too?"

"....I......I really don't know, you were born from a Pokémon egg when you were a Riolu when I first got you"

Lucario was a little sad that he didn't knew who were his fathers, but Chris tried to cheer him up a little, there were tears coming from Lucario, Chris was always sad when Lucario was, so the only thing that could stop Lucario from crying, was a recomfortable hug from Chris.

"Please, don't cry, I'm sad when you're sad, I promise that one day I will find your fathers, remember that you're not alone either, remember that I'm with you in all the hard times"

Both paused for a moment before Lucario spoke.

"...Thanks, you're right, you're with me as I'm with you" Lucario wiped out some tears before smiling.

"Oh look! I have to clean the house before I can take a break!" Chris returned to his current work in his house, he ran towards the living room, leaving Lucario in the bed, then he got up and walked towards the living room, he found Chris in a thinking position, looking to a window far way up in the wall.

"What I'm going to do now? I can't reach that window without the stairs" He closed his eyes "Where did I left those stairs no-" When he opened his eyes, he saw the window just a little far away from him than the last time, he could reach it now.

"When did that window got down? Or did I suddenly grew up?" He looked to the floor when he saw Lucario carrying him just below his shoes "Lucario! You don't have to, wait, do you have any problem carrying me around?"

"You don't weight too much, you're as light as a feather"

"As light as a feather?" Chris said while he finished cleaning the window, then Lucario put him down in the floor "I wonder, can you lift that armchair for 4 minutes?"

Lucario nodded, then he approached to the armchair and he lifted one side with just one palm "This doesn't weight too much either, I could hold it forever if I want to carry it"

Chris was amazed at how strong is Lucario, but he snapped out when he got the brush and started to clean below the armchair "Wow, Lucario, I didn't knew you were so strong! Is really amazing!"

"Really?"

"Yes! That strength of yours is just too rare to see these days" Chris smiled "I'm happy to have such a friend like you are"

Lucario blushed a little "I don't know what to say"

"It's fine, there, I've finished, you can put it down now" Chris backed away a little as Lucario putted down the armchair to the floor.

But suddenly, Chris felt a little dizzy "Ugh, I feeling a little sick...."

"Are you alright?" Lucario asked worried.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking" Chris was walking in the stairs towards the balcony, when he got to the top, he was feeling more dizzy, Chris closed his eyes, then he was about to fall above the stairs, Lucario acted quickly and he grabbed Chris before he could reach the first step 90 degrees away from his head.

"Chris! Chris! Are you alright?!" Lucario putted his palm in Chris's forehead when he felt it a little hot "You have a fever! You have to stop cleaning now!"

"....Lu......Lucario" Chris opened his eyes a little when he realised that Lucario was carrying him is his arms to his room, Lucario putted Chris in the bed, then he ran towards the bathroom for a wet towel.

"Here, this should cure you a little faster" Lucario putted the towel in Chris's forehead "Tha......thank you" Was all Chris could said before he fell asleep.

"I will not leave you alone" Lucario said, he grabbed the right hand of Chris, then he knelt down and felt asleep above the hand in the bed "(Please, I want him to be fine when I wake up)" Lucario thought to himself when a tear was coming from his eye and fell in Chris's hand.

Triforce_Luigi

And I repeat, the pain and sadness of others is my joy! Emotion handled pretty well here, I think.

Triforce_Luigi

So emotional. Anyway, good job. A little corny, but otherwise good.

The Seventh

Nice!  It took me a while to read all of it, but I like it!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. Maybe you could find a way to continue...
meh