News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Silver's House of Pancakes

Started by Dog Food, September 06, 2010, 07:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Magnum on October 02, 2010, 09:32:03 AM
Jesus, you don't know how scared I was of that chapter. You knew me WAY to well. Ask anyone I know, that is exactly something I would do 0_o

Also, I do want part two so I can see what these guys are up to.
Did I really? Heh, that's pretty sweet.

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 02, 2010, 09:58:13 AM
I giggled once I read Custom and Sync after Scribble.

Also, we need to get Bored to read that so we can see how accurate your portrayal of him is.
I was playing it safe a little with Bored, but I hope I still did somewhat alright with his character.

Quote from: Mace on October 02, 2010, 04:06:52 PM
I ban certain people from eating pancakes :|
I wonder who...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

QuoteThere was Silver in all his acne-filled glory, cross-eyed and smiling avidly.

I lol'd.

BOREDFOREVER

If the game was poker, that's manly.  Maybe they were playing Magic or some other CCG.

I do love whiskey and occassionaly giving people ridiculous advice.  But other than that, I dunno.

Characters are all based on perception and dramatic license, so it doesn't really matter.  I know you want to get people right, but feel free to say "intercourse  it" and write them how you feel they are.  If anyone comes in here and says "Dur that not how I am," tell 'em to intercourse  off because you're creating something.

Keep it up, you're doing a good job.

Macawmoses

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 03, 2010, 09:59:08 PM
If the game was poker, that's manly.  Maybe they were playing Magic or some other CCG.

I do love whiskey and occassionaly giving people ridiculous advice.  But other than that, I dunno.

Characters are all based on perception and dramatic license, so it doesn't really matter.  I know you want to get people right, but feel free to say "intercourse  it" and write them how you feel they are.  If anyone comes in here and says "Dur that not how I am," tell 'em to intercourse  off because you're creating something.

Keep it up, you're doing a good job.
This means Bored is glad you are highlighting him as an Adonis.

Silverhawk79

I think KJ died. :(
Or she's just busy but that would make way too much sense.

SkyMyl

KJ's still alive. She's just busy is all.

Magnum

Don't worry guys, Allegretto has her number. I'll have him ask her if she's still alive.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Quote from: Magnum on October 12, 2010, 03:09:27 PM
Don't worry guys, Allegretto has her number. I'll have him ask her if she's still alive.
Why does Allegretto have KJ's number?

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 13, 2010, 12:39:31 PM
Someone's jealous.
And how do you know I don't already have her number?

Macawmoses

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 13, 2010, 02:35:58 PM
because I texted her and asked

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 13, 2010, 02:35:58 PM
Because I called her and asked, of course.
:3
I do actually have her number.

Dog Food

Yes, yes, everyone has my number. I take calls and texts from anyone, so let's not hate.

Anyway, this isn't dead, I just have college stuff to do. Everything is due soon so I have paperworks to fill out and applications to finish. And my dream school is very competitive in the field I want to go into, and I don't have a lot of experience, so I'm out getting experience to prove I'm worth accepting.

Unfortunately, you guys are going to have to take a backseat while I fight to achieve my goal. But this should all be over with by the end of November. So hopefully I'll be back to writing by then, if not earlier.

Dog Food

I'm starting work on chapter six now. So you guys should expect regular updates again shortly.

Magnum

Posting so that when she posts we'll know

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change