News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Super & Doodle Comic Series

Started by Super, June 25, 2011, 01:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Hey hey hey, ladies and gents. I've come up with a splendid premise for a comic series. It's a hero's tale of two friends, their friendship, and penis arms. I've got some artwork for you to munch on while I construct #1, so enjoy these.

#1 coming soon!

Silverhawk79

Kayo

I'm impatient for the arrival of this.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Well, you've piqued my interest. Have fun.

I remember my days of constantly drawing comics. Too much fun was had. I'm slowly returning to my old hobby.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Kayo

Quote from: Super on July 01, 2011, 02:54:42 PM
It's coming soon.
It better. I don't know how much longer I can live without it.
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Quote from: Super on July 01, 2011, 02:54:42 PM
It's coming soon.
You said the same thing about the camping trip...

Super

When I say coming soon, I mean it's coming whenever. And this was before I got my job at Staples. The first and second comic were actually almost finished, but they were on my dead lappy.

buttlord420

Quote from: Spooker on October 29, 2011, 01:47:42 PM
When I say coming soon, I might it's coming whenever. And this was before I got my job at Staples. The first and second comic was actually almost finished, but they were on my dead lappy.
:(