Determination: An NSF Werewolf - The Conclusion Chapter - Yes I'm serious.

Started by SkyMyl, July 25, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

Quote from: Night the Lucario on July 30, 2010, 02:22:21 PM
One problem: There's only one werewolf left. There were two wolves and Fanboy. We killed one wolf, and the Fanboy killed the bomb. So there's only one wolf left.
I know it's possible for a wolf to have been created sometime this day phase.  If that happened, and KJ received another partner, she'd just need to kill anyone but her and her partner  nice and quick to win.  With that possibility available, the werewolves could very easily win this now.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Rayquarian on July 30, 2010, 01:56:10 PM
Oh, I get it now, KJ.  There's actually two more werewolves left.  Don't ask me how that's possible; just know it's possible and that KJ's fooling all of you.  With only 5 people living and 2 of them being werewolves, KJ only needs to convince you all to vote off someone who isn't a werewolf to win.  I guess she picked me because I'm the least likely to rebuttal, but that didn't work out too well in the end.

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on July 29, 2010, 08:37:40 PM
I actually did a lot too

Had I let the town lynch me instead of Spud you guys would've never been able to lynch Mack just yet for a start.

i won't say anything else beyond this but yeah

i at least hope i don't need to.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

jnfs2014

Ah....mister Rayquarian. Your counter-argument is all but valid. I, Jason Moralius Rose, have copied Ms. KJ's Seer role and have identified you (to make sure we weren't rick-rolled by MYL) as the last Werewolf. Your last words begin......now.

Rayquarian

Quote from: JRose on July 30, 2010, 04:39:24 PM
Ah....mister Rayquarian. Your counter-argument is all but valid. I, Jason Moralius Rose, have copied Ms. KJ's Seer role and have identified you (to make sure we weren't rick-rolled by MYL) as the last Werewolf. Your last words begin......now.
So you admit to copying KJ's role then?  And of course if KJ is a werewolf, then that makes you the second werewolf I warned about.  If I get lynched today, then KJ, JRose, and Mack will have won this game.

jnfs2014

Ray, just give it up. No one is believing you. You have lost this battle, and ultimately the war. I got the info.

Night the Lucario

* Night the Lucario shakes head

Ray, if you are the wolf, then we will find out when you've been lynched. If you are not the wolf, then we will find out when we lynch you. And I for one am not beyond hanging someone to find a wolf.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

jnfs2014

Rayquarian

* Rayquarian facepalms

You don't get it!  There are two werewolves alive!  If I die, it's Game Over!  If we don't lynch KJ or JRose, it's GAME OVER!

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: JRose on July 30, 2010, 05:09:21 PM
Also this:

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 25, 2010, 12:55:12 PM
At no point is a player allowed to quote something I said in a PM. AT ALL. I'm more mellow about this than others, but this will still result in a penalty.
Quote from: SkyMyl on July 30, 2010, 05:10:48 PM

not to defend ray here but way to follow your own rules?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

Rayquarian

Quote from: JRose on July 30, 2010, 05:20:11 PM
This game wasn't a legal move but it's still here, RIGHT?
You broke the rules of the game.  You broke pretty much the only rule of the game.