News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

FCD.

Started by Ron, July 02, 2011, 08:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

I'm back biotches. Mostly to collect some Friend Codes and Wii Numbers. But yeah.

This is probably my like 5th "I'm back" thread, saying that I'm going to be back and try to be a real member and contribute and blah blah blah.

As much as I'd like to say this, I have a life. Unfortunately. I wish I could go back to when I was 14/15 and have nothing to do but to spend all day on this site. (Actually it was probably more 13/14).

Anyway, couple years ago I sold my Wii. and My DS. About a year ago a bought a DS again, along with a Gamecube. Today I sold my DS, and bought a Wii again. Vicious cycle, I know, but I'm excited to go back and play all the games that I love. Got Super Smash Bros. Brawl again with it...figured I'd get a Wii before Skyward Sword came out so I could look forward to playing that.

All in all, I miss my fellow FCD'ians. Though I know there's only a few left (Kaso, Lv9Chao, Vaatix), I'm really hoping that at least those people have a Wii and I can keep some form of communication going with them. And to all you that I came to slightly get to know from NSF, happy to see you guys as well.

Hit me up crackas.

Note: This is probably a bad time for me to do this, considering on Tuesday I'm going on vacation for a week with no internet or anything...so consider this my "signing out" for that as well.

Click me ^

Macawmoses

None of them are really all that around anymore. But I was an honourary FCDian. And I love you. Maybe.

Ron

Click me ^

Kayo

Maybe you should stay anyway and spread your love with what little free time you can find.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Ron

Quote from: Kayo on July 02, 2011, 08:55:35 PM
Maybe you should stay anyway and spread your love with what little free time you can find.
You'd like that wouldn't you. Haha. Well I'm back for a 2nd day so that must count for something.

Quote from: Super on July 02, 2011, 09:03:54 PM
Ronny my boy!
I love you Super.

Click me ^

Kayo

Quote from: Ron on July 03, 2011, 12:46:05 PM
You'd like that wouldn't you. Haha. Well I'm back for a 2nd day so that must count for something.
You already surpassed 99% of the returning people. Let's see if you can pull a third. <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ron

And I'm back today. Yep. I actually came back. Miracle, I know. :D

Click me ^

Kayo

Quote from: Ron on July 12, 2011, 09:02:37 PM
Better late then never.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Ron on July 12, 2011, 09:02:37 PM
RON IS  A PROFESSIONAL CAT STRANGLER