News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Plot twist: Members of the Month and S.I.T.

Started by Vaatix, February 01, 2008, 12:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Java_Java on February 18, 2008, 11:31:08 AM
I'm just throwing something out there, but would it be possible for the SITs to have a board where the users can look at what's going on, but not post? Kinda like the Sage Only board on OldSider.

Mehh...I'm just wondering. I don't know if this is a good or a bad idea, so no need to flame.
We brought this up and decided against it, since it would more than likely just result in more whining than we already get about things.  If the board restructuring had been public as we developed it, we would have had an endless flow of complaints about getting rid of certain boards.  That and half the time, you guys don't seem to completely understand what we're discussing (i.e. renaming Nintendo Power category).  It's easier and more efficient for us to just work in private.

BOSSNIG

I really like the idea. The only thing is, only about half of those people are active anymore.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

SkyMyl

Quote from: Darklink on May 18, 2008, 05:27:12 PM
I really like the idea. The only thing is, only about half of those people are active anymore.
Edit: See Mack's post for what SIT's are doing these days.

Macawmoses

Talim is in chat. Genius lurks. TKB has issues. Zovi posts. I post. Hostile posts. Bluaki posts. Nin posts. Kaz posts.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: mackormoses on May 18, 2008, 05:33:41 PM
Talim is in chat. Genius lurks. TKB has issues. Zovi posts. I post. Hostile posts. Bluaki posts. Nin posts. Kaz posts.
Activity is when you regularly see people post.

Rarely see Bluaki and Nin post.

That comes out to 5/9 that are active. I'm rarely in chat, because for some reason, it disconnects my internet :/. So I guess Talim is good.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

Quote from: Darklink on May 18, 2008, 05:38:41 PM

That comes out to 5/9 that are active. I'm rarely in chat, because for some reason, it disconnects my internet :/. So I guess Talim is good.
You rarely see them post, you forget that there is a board you can't see...well, several.

SkyMyl

TKB can be found at the Smash Boards, sometimes. Zovi, Kaz, Mack, and sometimes Hostile are the most active of all of them. Blu is also growing more active. The one who's really inactive is Talim.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: mackormoses on May 18, 2008, 05:45:51 PM

You rarely see them post, you forget that there is a board you can't see...well, several.

I know that.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Zovistograt

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 18, 2008, 05:46:47 PM

TKB can be found at the Smash Boards, sometimes. Zovi, Kaz, Mack, and sometimes Hostile are the most active of all of them. Blu is also growing more active. The one who's really inactive is Talim.
not true in chat.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 18, 2008, 06:43:39 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 18, 2008, 05:46:47 PM

not true in chat.
Talim?

Dark Dragon

hey mack i belive that you won't abuse the powers.  :robotveryhappy:

also congrats
Check my art out on DA.

http://foxphantom21.deviantart.com/
(and don't be insulted if you find a Pic that I did. XP)

Macawmoses

Quote from: artfox21 on May 21, 2008, 05:19:45 PM
hey mack i belive that you won't abuse the powers.  :robotveryhappy:

also congrats
After a couple of months, I would hope not, otherwise I wouldn't be a Local Knight.

Triforceman22

I wonder who the next SIT's will be....

It's been almost 5 months...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

JrDude

Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 29, 2008, 07:57:29 PM
I wonder who the next SIT's will be....

It's been almost 5 months...
It's been 3, almost 4. Also, if these guys are good, they may bend the rules and keep 'em.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses