News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Legend of Zelda War of Time - 16/11/07 - Controls

Started by GrimTuesday, November 15, 2007, 01:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimTuesday

If you have played Phantom Hourglass you would know the controls were revolutionary and utilised all of the DS's capabilities. War of Time will do the same.

Here is a list of controls for you to enjoy.

Move forward -W-

Move left -A-

Move down -S-

Move right -D-

Change camera angle -Move the mouse around (like in fps shooters)-

Lock on/ aim with projectile weapons -Click on an enemy/object/person-

Slash left/right -Hold down left mouse button and slash with the mouse from one side to the other-

Thrust/stab -While holding left click button quickly move the mouse forward across the mousepad-

Speak to Illia (your fairy) when she has something to say/ Go to first-person view - Press the middle mouse button (if your mouse does not have a middle mouse button use the down button the keyboard to Speak to Illia/ Go to first-person view-

Spin attack -While holding left click button move the mouse quickly in a clockwise or counter clockwise circle across the mousepad-

Put up shield -Click and hold the right mouse button to put up your shield-

Jump attack -While holding the right mouse button quickly move the move mouse forward across the mousepad (like a thrust)-

Jump right/left -While holding the right mouse button quickly move the mouse to either side of the mousepad to jump-

Backflip -While holding the right mouse button quickly move the mouse towards yourself (backwards) to perform a backflip-

Assign item to 1st slot -Like in Phantom Hourglass, click on the item on the left at the top of the screen-

Assign item to 2nd slot -Like in Phantom Hourglass, click on the item in the middle at the top of the screen-

Assign item to 3rd slot -Like in Phantom Hourglass, click on the item on the right at the top of the screen-

Perform action - Press the space bar to talk to someone (locked on or closeby), open doors and scroll through text-

Toggle onscreen map on/off -If you have collected a map for the area you are in it will appear on the bottom screen, turn this off by pressing the Ctrl key-

Access overworld map -Press the shift key to open up the map of Hyrule, this can also be achieved by scrolling through the menus on the collection screen-

Access collection screen -Press Esc to open the collection screen, click the toggles on either side of the screen to scroll to the next page depending on which side you clicked-

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

GrimTuesday

Most of the dungeon items are utilised with the mouse aswell.

Slingshot -Hold left mouse button and move the mouse around the mousepad to aim-

Bomb -Click where you want to throw it-

Twin Boomerangs -Left click to launch the left boomerang, right click to launch the right boomerang-

Hero's Bow -Hold left mouse button and move the mouse around the mousepad to aim-

Clawshot -Hold left mouse button and move the mouse around the mousepad to aim-

Ball & Chain -While holding left click button move the mouse in a clockwise or counter clockwise circle across the mousepad, quickly move the mouse forward across the mousepad to throw it-

Spinner -Continuously move the mouse in a clockwise or counter clockwise circle across the mousepad to make the spinner spin, the qucker you move the mouse the quicker the spinner spins-

Tremor Hammer -Click what you want to hit with the Tremor Hammer-

Mirror Shield -Click and hold the right mouse button to put up your Mirror Shield, left click just as an attack hits your shield to reflect it-

Light Arrow -Left click to create a blue protal, right click to create a yellow portal, press the middle mouse button to destroy all portals that have been created-

Cane of Byrna -Click where you want to place a block-

Cane of Spectrum -Click on Spectrum Switches to get a colour, colour in with the mouse-

Cane of Pacci -Click on what you want to be turned upside down-

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

GrimTuesday

PsychoYoshi

Don't bump month-old threads unless you have good reason for doing so, please. Also, a one-word bump post doesn't cut it. Period.

However, if you create a central hub thread with links to these various 'sectional' threads inside, I'll be more than happy to float it.

GrimTuesday

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on January 17, 2008, 01:17:21 AM
Don't bump month-old threads unless you have good reason for doing so, please. Also, a one-word bump post doesn't cut it. Period.

However, if you create a central hub thread with links to these various 'sectional' threads inside, I'll be more than happy to float it.

I created one ages ago, I'll give you a link - http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=9097.0