News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Event Match Thread & Beat the Staff *spoilers*

Started by Macawmoses, March 11, 2008, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Deepest Friendship.

You play as Ice Climbers and fight a team of Ike and Marth on the highest difficulty at Castle Siege. You must KO them only after falling from the first area. If you defeat them at the top, you lose. Two stock for everyone.

Macawmoses

*First Challenge!*

The first event match will begin on Saturday, and will consist of the following:

Fox on the Run!

You play as Fox on Corneria. I play as Sonic. Items: On, however, only Smash Balls, Dragoon, Mr. Saturn, Hotheads, and ray guns will be allowed to be turned on (If I see another item, you are DQ'd, unless it is my fault), and it is a 3 stock match. Item frequency is HIGH.

Your Character: Fox
My Character: Sonic
Items: High; Mr Saturn,Smash Balls, Dragoon, Hotheads, Ray Guns
Stage: Corneria

See ya on the Battlefield!

*Qualifications: Must pm me, and get asked a Smash Bros (or SSBB BOARD), question. If you answer correctly, you get to challenge. If you win, your name goes down as an Event Match Winner.*

Tupin

I will take part in what ever challenge there is next week because I will be away from my Wii all week.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on March 13, 2008, 09:20:26 PM
*First Challenge!*

The first event match will begin on Saturday, and will consist of the following:

Fox on the Run!

You play as Fox on Corneria. I play as Sonic. Items: On, however, only Smash Balls, Dragoon, Mr. Saturn, Hotheads, and ray guns will be allowed to be turned on (If I see another item, you are DQ'd, unless it is my fault), and it is a 3 stock match. Item frequency is HIGH.

Your Character: Fox
My Character: Sonic
Items: High; Mr Saturn,Smash Balls, Dragoon, Hotheads, Ray Guns
Stage: Corneria

See ya on the Battlefield!

*Qualifications: Must pm me, and get asked a Smash Bros (or SSBB BOARD), question. If you answer correctly, you get to challenge. If you win, your name goes down as an Event Match Winner.*
So we PM you, I got that. I don't understand the question? Who asks it and how? And do we need to be Friends to fight?

OmegaMasterDeath

Name:
Standing Your Ground

Type:
Team Stamina

Place:
Hyrule Temple

Music:
Great Temple/Temple

Player (Blue Team):
Zelda (100 HP)

Enemies (Red Team):
Gannondorf (500 HP) (Level 9)
Bowser (500 HP (Level 9)
King Dedede (500 HP) (Level 9)

Items:
All healing items off
All other items on Med release rate

Victoy:
Defeat enemies

Defeat:
Lose all HP
Turn into Shiek

Story:
Princess Zelda had finished praying at the Great Temple. As she goes outside, she sees Gannondorf, Bowser, and King Dedede. King Dedede has destroyed her Shiek costume which she was going to use in cases like this. Bowser glared at her. He reveals that he is there to capture her so Gannondorf can help him defeat Mario. King Dedede is trying to prove himself. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. All Princess Zelda can do is stay and fight.

Triforce_Luigi

Cheating

Type: Team Battle

Player: Mario and Zelda OR Peach and Link

Enemy: Whichever pair the player didn't choose.

Items: NONE

Stage: Bridge of Eldin

Conditions: Zelda and Peach are cheating. Choose one pair (either Zelda and Mario or Peach and Link) and battle the other. Three stock on Bridge of Eldin.

----------------------------------------------------------

Terminator

Type: Team

Player: Choose

Enemy: R.O.B, R.O.B, and R.O.B.

Items: NONE

Stage: Frigate Orpheon

Conditions: It's the rise of the machines. You play as anyone except R.O.B. and fight a team of three R.O.B.s. Each enemy has one stock and the player has two.

------------------------------------------

Wind Waker Finale

Type: Free For All

Player: Toon Link

Enemy: Ganondorf

Items: None

Stage: Pirate Ship

Conditions: Both Toon Link and Ganondorf have one stock. To win, Toon Link must defeat Ganondorf with his head stab move. (Down Air, I believe.) If you KO him with any other attack, you lose.

--------------------------------------

Metaknightmare

Type: Team, Time (3:00)

Player: Pit

Enemy: Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta knight (Team)

Items: Dragoon Parts and Warpstars

Stage: Battleship Halberd

Conditions: Survive for three minutes without using any of the items or getting KO'D. All players have one stock. You lose if you are KO'd, or if you use an item. You can KO the Meta Knights, but you MUST leave at least one alive. Just avoid them until time runs out.

-----------------------------------------

After You

Type: Team, One Stock

Player: Mario,

Ally: Peach

Enemy: Bowser

Stage: Norfair

Conditions: When the lava rises, allow Peach to enter the safety area. You must keep Bowser away without KOing him. You lose if either you or Peach is KO'd, Bowser is KO'd, or if you or Bowser reaches the safety pod first. Protect Peach until she reaches safety.

--------------------------------------------

Traitor!

Type: Team (Friendly Fire On)

Player: Fox

Ally: Falco

Enemy: Wolf

Items: Smart Bomb ONLY!

Stage: Lylat Cruise

Conditions: To win, you must KO both Wolf and your teammate, Falco. However, you must make sure that you get rid of Falco yourself, rather than Wolf. Everyone has two stock.

-----------------------------------------------

Sad Vibes

Player: Mario

Enemy: Peach

Stage: Skyworld

Conditions: Peach must try to jump off the platform and KO herself. However, the player, as Mario, must stop her from killing herself. You must hit her away from the edges and stop her from KOing herself. Both Peach and Mario have one stock. You lose if either dies. You must keep her safe for 1:00.

Four Horses of the Apocalypse

Player: Pit

Enemy: Tiny Metaknight (30), Giant Metaknight

Stage: Bridge of Eldin

Conditions: Pit must survive an onslaught of thirty tiny Metaknights and one giant. Five tiny ones will attack at a time, and the Giant will appear at the end. You don't need to KO them all. You must simply survive for FOUR bombing runs from King Bulbin. After the fourth attack from the King or after KOing 30 Metas, the Giant one appears. Defeat him to end the mission. Pit has two stock. All else has 1. You lose if you are KOd.

lol, I had alot of ideas...

DededeCloneChris

Hmm, wait a second, how can we set 30 Meta Knights and the last one being Giant again?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 15, 2008, 06:07:28 PM
Hmm, wait a second, how can we set 30 Meta Knights and the last one being Giant again?

... I don't know. He told me to come up with events, and I came up with them. I'll leave the technical jargon to MoM.

OmegaMasterDeath

Name:
Just Peachy

Stage:
Delfino Plaza

Type:
Team Stamina

Items:
None

Player (Red Team):
Princess Peach (1 HP)

Enemies (Green Team):
Gannondorf (Level 9) (300 HP)
Bowser (Level 9) (300 HP)
Wolf (Level 9) (300 HP)

Objective: Defeat the enemy.

Story:
Princess Peach had just been through one heck of a workout at the local gym. She now wants to go to the beach and relax with Mario. She gets approached by three individuals. One is none other than Bowser. He reveals that brought Gannondorf along to help capture her. Wolf O'Donnell comes out from around a corner and shots at Princess Peach several times. Some of the shots hit and she is severely weakened. He says, "Hate to break it to you, but I'm here to remove you from the throne of the Mushroom Kingdom. Look at it this way, your replacement will be something you are not.....competent." Now, a cornered Princess Peach must fight her way out of this mess and get to a hospital. Mario is too far away for her screams to reach his ears, so she's on her own.

Macawmoses

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 15, 2008, 06:07:28 PM
It can be workable ones for this event, or ones you wish existed

Doodle

~~~SPOILER WARNING~~~
EVENT MATCH: Keep your eyes on Fox!
STAGE: Lylat Cruiser
CONDITIONS: As [spoiler]Star Wolf[/spoiler] take on Fox and Falco! (You can have it to Lv.9 CPUs or two actual people) But only there's a catch: KO Falco, and you lose! So actually, it's more like KO Fox and try not be annoyed by Falco!
YEAH

Macawmoses

Due to the crappiness of online, I dont plan on enacting any of these. Sorry :(

Thanks for the great ideas though :)