<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 01:34:35 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 17, 2008, 01:27:52 PM
Hey UL I am working the best I can the original plan was to have the top 20 represent NS2 but it would be to chaotic with the delays. Thus Half will be chosen randomly and the other half will have to earn their way in.

And Star just PM me if you need to get in touch. I stop in to visit the site while at work so I can read pm's
Original plans can change. You never discussed this with anyone at NS2; you made these decisions on your own. If they beat us, that doesn't prove anything. We were gimped from the start because you created a list by randomly selecting people. Like I explained, the list should be created after the game is out, when we know enough about the members at NS2. What you're doing is wrong and I am not the only one who thinks so.

Hey U L!!
^__^
Most awesome your here.

I talked to Piratevsninja... (he was the person in charge of the legions right?)

Well, he told me......wait, didn't I put it in the 1st post of this epic thread?

Well anyway he lost all information with the legions because Nsider 2 crashed and stuff, so he doesn't have access to his
LEGIONS within Legions thread... which is why my thread here was starting to fall a part.
-_-

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 01:34:35 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 17, 2008, 01:27:52 PM
Hey UL I am working the best I can the original plan was to have the top 20 represent NS2 but it would be to chaotic with the delays. Thus Half will be chosen randomly and the other half will have to earn their way in.

And Star just PM me if you need to get in touch. I stop in to visit the site while at work so I can read pm's
Original plans can change. You never discussed this with anyone at NS2; you made these decisions on your own. If they beat us, that doesn't prove anything. We were gimped from the start because you created a list by randomly selecting people. Like I explained, the list should be created after the game is out, when we know enough about the members at NS2. What you're doing is wrong and I am not the only one who thinks so.
Hey I'm sorry ok I have been trying very carefully with ow I word stuff now since I am being watched. Give me a few minutes to get onto NS2 and I will make a poll.

Ultra_Luigi

@ Wiz: I didn't know he lost it; the thread should still be there if everything else remains in tact. I'll send you a pm of the legions only forum that Ben111 created. He decided to create one because the legion thread would get bumped out of the first page too fast by all of the brawl discussions. Like I said before, let me talk to them first, get some input from them and I'll pm you the link.

Edit: The Legion thread is still there.

@ gbwyoshi: I'll check out the poll but if I don't agree with what you said, I'll have to make my own. Randomly selecting people is not the best way to go.

I've been a member of this place ever since the move. Inactive due to a dead VC board so that's why I left.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ultra_Luigi

Quote from: Ridley on January 17, 2008, 02:09:27 PM
What is going on exactly?
Gbwyoshi wants to pick out the NS2 reps randomly and I, as well as other members of the board, disagree with him. Read my last posts, everything you need to know is there.

Ridley

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 02:13:54 PM
Gbwyoshi wants to pick out the NS2 reps randomly and I, as well as other members of the board, disagree with him. Read my last posts, everything you need to know is there.

oh well I agree with you
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

gbwyoshi

UL just read my poll it suggests Ideas on how to select members to go against here

Cakeman

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 02:13:54 PM
well...if he wants to do that...does it really matter...? wouldent it be better for us?
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Ultra_Luigi

Quote from: Cakeman on January 17, 2008, 02:41:17 PM
well...if he wants to do that...does it really matter...? wouldent it be better for us?
Better for you but not better for us (I am from NS2). :)

@gbwyoshi: since your poll didn't receive any votes I created a thread instead.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 02:52:57 PM
Quote from: Cakeman on January 17, 2008, 02:41:17 PM
Better for you but not better for us (I am from NS2). :)

@gbwyoshi: since your poll didn't receive any votes I created a thread instead.
well duh it won't have 300 votes in an hour. Like I said give me till the end of the month and I will have everything laid out

Ultra_Luigi

Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 17, 2008, 03:08:55 PM
well duh it won't have 300 votes in an hour. Like I said give me till the end of the month and I will have everything laid out

Check your pms.  ;)

Depster

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 01:02:48 PM
Quote from: Depster on January 06, 2008, 07:09:32 PM
So how bad you think we will beat them?  Even NS2 thinks they are gonna get creamed.

When did you hear that? On the contrary, we think you guys are at a disadvantage.

I've already discussed this with Wiz, actually a few of us from the NS2 legion thread have and we agreed to select our representatives after a few tournaments. We don't know how good anyone is at the moment, so it's not wise to come up with a list right now.

I believe the Wiz mentioned that you guys want to train for a month or so before this takes place right? That should give us enough time to have a tournament but to be honest; I think we should delay the forum battle at least for two months. That would give you guys enough time to practice and enough time for us to gather an accurate list of the best players at NS2.

We don't like what gbwyoshi is doing. Why is he making a list right now when it doesn't represent the best players from our area, it doesn't make sense. If you guys want to have a real forum battle, discuss this with the legions. There is a legion forum that Ben111 created. Let me talk to them about this, see what they have to say and I'll give the link to the Wiz so he can talk about his plans over there.

What do you say?

Someone came over here and said they really thought we were gonna win, I can't remember who it was, but I remember some NS2 rep was talking like you guys were all doomed against us or something  :O
Sorry if I made you mad  :(

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Ultra_Luigi

Quote from: Depster on January 17, 2008, 04:01:56 PM
Someone came over here and said they really thought we were gonna win, I can't remember who it was, but I remember some NS2 rep was talking like you guys were all doomed against us or something  :O
Whoever said that was very wrong. We are very confident that we will beat you guys. And I'm not mad. :)

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 04:26:06 PM
Whoever said that was very wrong. We are very confident that we will beat you guys. And I'm not mad. :)
I remember you guys here at NSF saying you would kick our --- but I know NS2 will murder you all

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 17, 2008, 04:52:55 PM
Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 04:26:06 PM
I remember you guys here at NSF saying you would kick our --- but I know NS2 will murder you all

Regardless, we will train as much as Nsider 2.

example.

30 people here vs 30 people there.
I feel that our stakes are kind'a even, but who's to say?

Don't EVEN know if this all will pull through ya know? :P

I'm trying though!
and I posted on NSider 2.