News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

For thoes of you who feel bad about watching anime on Youtube

Started by RevolutionSoldier, January 03, 2009, 05:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Zovistograt

"However, most of its revenues from YouTube come not from episodes that Kadokawa itself added, but from ads on MAD videos — the Japanese term for user-generated content that incorporates pre-existing audio, images, video, or animation."

heh.

LSxPaffendorf Remix = $$$ for them?  Suugoi.

But I watch my anime on Veoh and Megavideo usually, so yeah.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 03, 2009, 09:11:37 PM
"However, most of its revenues from YouTube come not from episodes that Kadokawa itself added, but from ads on MAD videos — the Japanese term for user-generated content that incorporates pre-existing audio, images, video, or animation."

heh.

LSxPaffendorf Remix = $$$ for them?  Suugoi.

But I watch my anime on Veoh and Megavideo usually, so yeah.

I usted to watch my anime on Veoh then I thought I would like to support the it sinch I like it so munch but the dvd's are way to expensive so I subscribed to Netflix. I just sign up and I'm only using the free triler but I am going to pay for this once the fee trial is up. It's relay a great service. I also watch some stuff on hulu.com and some fansubs.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Shujinco2

Well, it's the only place I can find good episodes of Digimon... and the ONLY place I can watch Dr. Slump... so...

And I never felt guilty anyway! ;D

Rosti LFC

For those of you watching on YouTube because you want to stream them, go use Veoh. It's pooploads better.

Or just torrent it and get decent quality.