"Oh look a hatch"

DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG

WALK WALK WALK WALK

"Oh no a smoke monster."

"ok here's the food."

"BTW I heard some ppl talking on this radio in the plane. I'm going to get another character killed because I heard some people talking in the plane radio. Even though this was completely pointless because it was the people on the other end of the plane and they can't help us at all"

WALK WALK WALK WALK
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG

"Ok I finished digging up the hatch and now there's a light pointing at me from the hatch"

THE END

Jono2

^FYI they opened the hatch at the end of season 1, the raft left, and there was a panic to hide from The Others.  Also, the trip from the Black Rock.

Sawyer was knocked off the list.  I love Dan, and I think it will be him, but I wouldn't be surprised if they killed Ben.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Triforceman22

Quote from: Pachuri on March 17, 2009, 10:54:00 PM
Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on March 10, 2009, 02:57:24 PM

Season 1 is the greatest of them all.

"Hey guys we need food!!"

Walk
walk
walk
walk

"Oh no a smoke monster."

"Ok look an animal let's kill it and eat it!"

The next day

"Oh boy I'm hungry again. Get some more food"

Walk walk walk walk

"Oh no a smoke monster."

"Oh look a hatch"

DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG

WALK WALK WALK WALK

"Oh no a smoke monster."

"ok here's the food."

"BTW I heard some ppl talking on this radio in the plane. I'm going to get another character killed because I heard some people talking in the plane radio. Even though this was completely pointless because it was the people on the other end of the plane and they can't help us at all"

WALK WALK WALK WALK
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG

"Ok I finished digging up the hatch and now there's a light pointing at me from the hatch"

THE END

So true. XD

It's definatley Dan then.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforceman22

oh no.
sayid shoots Ben.
and now his life is in the hands of... KATE?!
Oh god, she gonna screw something up like she always does.

btw, Jacob has been casted and will appear in the finale.

Triforceman22

Triforceman22

Triforceman22

Alright episode.
Why is no one posting?

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Vanguard22 on April 16, 2009, 12:46:42 PM
Alright episode.
Why is no one posting?

I keep forgetting it's on plus I work at night

Triforceman22

Cecil_and_Kain

Fairly decent finale. I loved Jack's general disregard to the fact that the people he is shooting are still going to die even if his plan works. My favorite shocker was Locke actually being dead as Jacob didn't really interest me and seemed like a jerk.

HTA!

Have not watched the series until the last 5 episodes...
But I have a general overview of the story.

My Theory- :)
Guy in the beginning with Jacob is obviously who is "possessing" Locke now.
He and Jacob had been on the Island since the original founding of the Island.
The cabin was not Jacob's, but the other guy (kind of supported by the fact that those people were trying to show him Locke's dead body... they were going to expose him as a fake). The ash kept him in the cabin, and I'm thinking Ben was lying when he said he was lying the whole time. He had probably been contacted by this spirit who wanted Jacob dead, but had told Ben he WAS Jacob.

Locke was told he would have to die in order to recreate the crash, which really was a ploy for the spirit (also the smoke monster) to regain human form. When Locke told Richard to tell the "real" Locke he would have to die... it wasn't actually a past/future version of Locke. It was The fake Locke making sure he would get the body.

And something tells me Jacob isn't dead, or that he was worried he might die. If Jack's bomb plan worked, all of the people who were dead should come back to life but then crash again. The incident that caused the plane to crash was just carried out... but now it will happen again in the "future" with all the original people who were on the plane alive again.

My head hurts.

Triforceman22

Quote from: HTA on May 14, 2009, 03:24:28 PM
Have not watched the series until the last 5 episodes...
But I have a general overview of the story.

My Theory- :)
Guy in the beginning with Jacob is obviously who is "possessing" Locke now.
He and Jacob had been on the Island since the original founding of the Island.
The cabin was not Jacob's, but the other guy (kind of supported by the fact that those people were trying to show him Locke's dead body... they were going to expose him as a fake). The ash kept him in the cabin, and I'm thinking Ben was lying when he said he was lying the whole time. He had probably been contacted by this spirit who wanted Jacob dead, but had told Ben he WAS Jacob.

Locke was told he would have to die in order to recreate the crash, which really was a ploy for the spirit (also the smoke monster) to regain human form. When Locke told Richard to tell the "real" Locke he would have to die... it wasn't actually a past/future version of Locke. It was The fake Locke making sure he would get the body.

And something tells me Jacob isn't dead, or that he was worried he might die. If Jack's bomb plan worked, all of the people who were dead should come back to life but then crash again. The incident that caused the plane to crash was just carried out... but now it will happen again in the "future" with all the original people who were on the plane alive again.

My head hurts.

Youv'e pretty much summed up my theory too there. :P
For some reason, Dark UFO isn't working on my computer....
But I do know for a fact that juliet isn't going to be a season 6 regular.