News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Power Rangers Samurai(BULK's BACK!!)

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, November 03, 2010, 07:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

Power Rangers Samurai, this is the confirmed title for certain

So from this trailer, it's a definite sure that power rangers still have a chance of surviving in the US. Oh yeah, as a reminder from my post before, Saban has brought back power rangers.  My thanks to the heavens above for this, Disney was ruining the 1st season reruns so badly, that I almost regretted watching it.  If Disney was going to make this samurai based season of power rangers, I'd expect that most, if not ALL people who know about it would be worried and probably not watch it.
So with the usual discussing of the main topic and such, here's some ultra special random stuff......,
In the trailer, Samurai is supposed to be the 19th season, but many people have questioned this considering that they can only really count up to 18 seasons minus the MMPR re-runs. I've found out that some people might've forgotten the season between MM and Zeo, Might Morphin Alien Rangers. Adding this, plus the other 2 seasons of Mighty Morphin and all the other seasons, makes Samurai the 19th season.
Can anyone else tell what the "samurai symbols of power", are in reality?
Does anyone else feel that they mentioned things that are basics of power rangers by now?
Even though Disney almost ruined the original power rangers, they did manage to produce a few good seasons, anyone else want to agree or disagree with me?
Considering things, does anyone else feel like honoring their favorite power rangers? For my list:

Jason David Frank, or Tommy(one of THE best power rangers evah!!!!)XD

Johnny Yong Bosch, or Adam(another of THE best rangers evah and a darn good voice actor as well!!!)

Thuy Trang( may she rest in peace and find a better life)

And everyone who helped out with the production of the 1st season of Power Rangers

And I know wait to see your guy's favorite rangers!

Magnum

Tommy was just such a cool character. He was the leader, and truly felt like one. It's hard to put anyone above him (even as legendary as Johnny Yong Bosch is now with his millions of roles).

And I'm actually going to give this a try. Just to see. Plain as that.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

dawnwolfNxhoj

oh yeah, i also want to honor one of my favorite villains, The Psycho Rangers

if anyone disagrees with me about the Psycho Rangers being badass, what's wrong with you?

Mystic

Doggie Cruger is the most badass ranger ever. Don't lie. Disney kicked ass with SPD.

Also, on PRS is half as good as Shinkenger, I'll be so happy. Shinkenger was epic.

Allegretto

That's my favorite villain. I never really watched Power Rangers enough to know all of them, but I watched this movie like 50 times and I always love watching it. Because it's awesome.

Nayrman

Can't believe this stuff is still going on. Too bad my 1st and 2nd episode VHS is stuck in our oldest VHS player (from 1986). Oh well.

I wonder how many of you are old enough to actually remember when the first show was released...

Magnum

Quote from: Nayrman on November 20, 2010, 08:30:48 AM
Can't believe this stuff is still going on. Too bad my 1st and 2nd episode VHS is stuck in our oldest VHS player (from 1986). Oh well.

I wonder how many of you are old enough to actually remember when the first show was released...
It came out the same month I was born, so no. BUT I do remember watching it all the time. Good enough for me.

dawnwolfNxhoj

i wouldn't have ever had the chance of watching it when it 1st appeared on TV, i was born somewhere along 2 months that it appeared. However, I've watched the VHS version so many times that it'll be with me for the rest of my life

oh yeah, a bit of news. there was a rumor going around that nick would've shown a preview during the thanksgiving weekend. so far, i can't really comfirm whether or not it's true. so far, i've seen no hard evidence that there shall be one shown. oh yeah, here's something i would consider my surprise for my birthday(yesterday)
QuoteHope everyone has a fun weekend! Next week, the Samurai Power Rangers will descend upon the streets of New York during the 84th Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Nov. 25th. Watch it on NBC from 9 A.M. to 12 P.M. in all time zones. Keep checking back here throughout the week for the latest news on when and where you can find the Rangers on Thanksgiving Day Weekend!
so far, if you havn't had too much planned for thanksgiving day besides the usual feasting and spending time with family, here's a option for you to do in the morning.

Mystic

I didn't start watching PR until 2005 with SPD.

Also, MMPR (all 3 seasons) are in the lower half of quality seasons for me. MMPR sucks, I'm sorry.

Light

Quote from: Mystic on November 21, 2010, 12:40:37 AM
I didn't start watching PR until 2005 with SPD.

Also, MMPR (all 3 seasons) are in the lower half of quality seasons for me. MMPR sucks, I'm sorry.
ASSASSINATED
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Mystic

Saban's got the rangers running around New York promoting the show. Also, there is supposed to be a teaser airing on Nick Thursday, November 25.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Magnum

Quote from: Mystic on November 23, 2010, 02:23:26 PM
Saban's got the rangers running around New York promoting the show. Also, there is supposed to be a teaser airing on Nick Thursday, November 25.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
That first picture is priceless

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: Magnum on November 23, 2010, 08:33:51 PM
That first picture is priceless
Quote from: Mystic on November 23, 2010, 02:23:26 PM

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
the last picture makes me think of a possible future scene in the series. now to the main reason of this post....

with this up, anyone feel like expressing themselves? and in case anyone was staying up as late as i was, there's about 6 hours until the macy's parade starts

Mystic

HOLY FUCK that is epic. I'm excited for this poop. Especially if they bring back the Go Go Power Rangers theme. It's not my favorite, but it's iconic and epic.

Also, PRS at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

dawnwolfNxhoj

here's a second trailer that i managed to find while i was watching nick