News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Official NSider Ink Shop

Started by ResidentZoidberg, September 24, 2007, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResidentZoidberg

[If a gfx member wants to make a banner]

Need a new sig? A banner? Animation? Come and request them right here.

Below you will find a list of users' Ink Shops. Make sure you don't PM any user whose Ink Shop is currently closed, and follow any rules they have.

Click For The Page of the Users' Ink Shop

Flygon [this page]
Spuddies [this page]
YoshiGal
Tao Atlas

REMEMBER SOME USER ONLY TAKE REQUESTS VIA PM, SO YOU SHOULD CHECK PEOPLE'S INK SHOPS
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Flygon

intro
Hey everyone, welcome to my Ink Shop. I am Flygon, but you can call me by Nate if you'd like. I make graphics, which is basically art on the computer. So I draw, make signatures, avatars, all that. I use a program called The Gimp, which is like Photoshop, just simpler and free. I started making things like sigs in May 2006, so I say I'm doing pretty good. ;P So, onto my shop!

what i make
So, here are the things I can make for you.

• Signatures
  • Signature Add-Ons
  • Banners
  • Doodles
  • Almost anything else graphic related.

how to request
So, you want something, and you decide you want me to make it. What do you do to get me to make it for you? That's the point of this section. So below this, is a mini-guide on how to. ;P

1.) Decide what you want. Do you want a sig, a banner, what?
2.) Check and see if my shop is open. Simple as that. If I'm not, then I will ignore your request.
3.) If I am open, PM me. Make sure you have what you want listed, and everything absolutely needed in it. Like let's say you don't want lighting, make sure you state that, since I usually do not redo requests.
4.) Wait. I have a busy life, so it may take a while for me to get to it. Usually it only takes a few days to a week, even sometimes in just a matter of minutes.
5.) Thank me. I made something for you, so thank me. Please?

examples
Here are a few samples of the styles I use. If you'd like a certain style, make sure you include which one in the PM.

Style 1:

Style 2:

Style 3:

I do have some other styles I do use, but not enough to be put up here. ;P

current requests

If you would like to request, please E-Mail me at flygon94@gmail.comm. I do not come by here too often, so it would be quicker to E-Mail me. Thanks. :)

Atr0x_1337

I guess I have to request a sig here.. >_>

Anyways I want it to say: Atr0x_1337

And have Sub-Zero (Or Scorpion or Venom) on it. ;P

Leon77

Could some one make a sig with link on it? Use any render you like and just make it look good. Also it has to say Leon77 and if you can make a duplicate that says Gameralex77 on it. Please someone do this.

Spuddies

SPUDDIES INK SHOPCool. Welcome.:) Hehe

I'm experincing with problems with PS until i get a new disk I will continue. All i have now is element and i like PS Cs3 and 7..;_;

INK SHOP CURRENTLY  CLOSED.

1.OPEN
2.OPEN
3.FearItself

La la la

SIG SAMPLE:

I guess i will edit more in.

Those are just some simple ones. I don't feel like making a complicated Ink shop.

Just fast zippy ones. :)

PICK UP YOUR SIG HERE:

For Atr0x_1337

Yo. :]

Spuddies

Here you go Leon. I finished yours. I had to do it quick. Changes blah blah PM me.

LitoJ

Quote from: Atr0x_1337 on September 24, 2007, 07:30:21 PM

I could probably do one tomorrow

FearItself

Cool sigs, Spuddies! ^_^ I like the effects you used.

I was wondering if you could make me a standard-sized sig of one of these pictures, whichever is easiest for you to use (They're slightly different).

http://i20.tinypic.com/5l419k
http://i22.tinypic.com/xekk5k.jpg

If they're too dark, just tell me.

They're two characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The picture is fine as it is, I like how it sort of looks desaturated. I'm not one for vibrant sigs. If you want, you can replace the background, but make it sort of like a pattern, like leaves in the background or something. Keep the greyish theme, emphasize the two in the picture thought, somehow. Add whatever effects you think would work. That is all. =)

Oh, and please include my name in light text on whatever side has the most space for it, cursive-like letters please. I like the effect you used on the one you have in your sig, it may work well for this request. :3

sonicdude164

Hello everyone, this is sonicdude164. I started making sigs around a year ago, and I'd like to share my talents with the community here.

I started off in photoshop, and I mainly still use it, but GIMP is my main tool for animations.
I use photoshop CS2, and I hope to upgrade to CS3 sometime soon.

Here are some samples of my work:

I can also do animations/effects:

If you would like a sig, PM me or IM me at sonicdude164 with the following info:
1. How big you want it to be (dimensions are nice!)
2. What characters/renders you want in it
3. What effects you want (If any)
4. Any other info you want me to know before I make it

~sonicdude164

Flygon

Quote from: KOOLMAN8889 on September 25, 2007, 02:29:08 PM
It's so gay that you deleted my thread

You aren't a Mod or anything, so it isn't...gay or anything like that.

I think a Mod should delete some of the posts or something, so that people's shops aren't interrupted by requests.

Spuddies

Quote from: FearItself on September 25, 2007, 08:44:07 AM
Cool sigs, Spuddies! ^_^ I like the effects you used.

I was wondering if you could make me a standard-sized sig of one of these pictures, whichever is easiest for you to use (They're slightly different).

http://i22.tinypic.com/xekk5k.jpg

If they're too dark, just tell me.

They're two characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The picture is fine as it is, I like how it sort of looks desaturated. I'm not one for vibrant sigs. If you want, you can replace the background, but make it sort of like a pattern, like leaves in the background or something. Keep the greyish theme, emphasize the two in the picture thought, somehow. Add whatever effects you think would work. That is all. =)

Oh, and please include my name in light text on whatever side has the most space for it, cursive-like letters please. I like the effect you used on the one you have in your sig, it may work well for this request. :3

Hmm, i guess they are a little dark. But i will see what i can do. ^.^ OKay. I will be done soon.

I like Avatar..;_; Yay a fan! *throws conffetti*

Ps. The sig might turn out a bit bad quality...Becausse of how low the pics look. If you have anymore pictures you'd like to share..show me. :)

Atr0x_1337

Quote from: LitoJ on September 24, 2007, 09:13:43 PM

I figured that you would offer to do a Mortal Kombat styled sig.  ;D

Can wait to see you on UMKDS.

ResidentZoidberg

Quote from: KOOLMAN8889 on September 25, 2007, 02:29:08 PM
It's so gay that you deleted my thread

It's not like this was your original idea. You just transported it from NSider. Plus, I initially made the thread. I was accidentaly deleted after the move to the VPS. I made the thread originally before you joined, actually.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Total Posts 23545 

ResidentZoidberg

Quote from: Flygon on September 25, 2007, 02:58:32 PMI think a Mod should delete some of the posts or something, so that people's shops aren't interrupted by requests.

I will, after we get a good deal of people who have Ink Shops. It'll be an entire new thread.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Total Posts 23545 

LitoJ

Quote from: Atr0x_1337 on September 25, 2007, 04:56:47 PM
Quote from: LitoJ on September 24, 2007, 09:13:43 PM