News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Official NSider Ink Shop

Started by ResidentZoidberg, September 24, 2007, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LightShock

Quote from: Spuddies on September 24, 2007, 09:03:02 PM

Here you go Leon. I finished yours. I had to do it quick. Changes blah blah PM me.
I love the look of your sigs, very profficient and life like ;)

FearItself

Quote from: Spuddies on September 25, 2007, 04:05:29 PM
Quote from: FearItself on September 25, 2007, 08:44:07 AM
Cool sigs, Spuddies! ^_^ I like the effects you used.

I was wondering if you could make me a standard-sized sig of one of these pictures, whichever is easiest for you to use (They're slightly different).

http://i20.tinypic.com/5l419k
http://i22.tinypic.com/xekk5k.jpg

If they're too dark, just tell me.

They're two characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The picture is fine as it is, I like how it sort of looks desaturated. I'm not one for vibrant sigs. If you want, you can replace the background, but make it sort of like a pattern, like leaves in the background or something. Keep the greyish theme, emphasize the two in the picture thought, somehow. Add whatever effects you think would work. That is all. =)

Oh, and please include my name in light text on whatever side has the most space for it, cursive-like letters please. I like the effect you used on the one you have in your sig, it may work well for this request. :3

Hmm, i guess they are a little dark. But i will see what i can do. ^.^ OKay. I will be done soon.

I like Avatar..;_; Yay a fan! *throws conffetti*

Ps. The sig might turn out a bit bad quality...Becausse of how low the pics look. If you have anymore pictures you'd like to share..show me. :)

Sorry, that picture of them is just so cute, I couldn't find it any lighter. >w< I had to screencapture it off of TurboNick. xP

Yay! -throws confetti back at you-

Hmm... Gah... There aren't any other Zuko/Mai pictures, really. I guess I could try to find two individual pictures of them that are lighter and of better quality, would that work?

Spuddies

Quote from: FearItself on September 26, 2007, 06:29:43 AM
Quote from: Spuddies on September 25, 2007, 04:05:29 PM
Quote from: FearItself on September 25, 2007, 08:44:07 AM
Cool sigs, Spuddies! ^_^ I like the effects you used.

I was wondering if you could make me a standard-sized sig of one of these pictures, whichever is easiest for you to use (They're slightly different).

http://i22.tinypic.com/xekk5k.jpg

If they're too dark, just tell me.

They're two characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The picture is fine as it is, I like how it sort of looks desaturated. I'm not one for vibrant sigs. If you want, you can replace the background, but make it sort of like a pattern, like leaves in the background or something. Keep the greyish theme, emphasize the two in the picture thought, somehow. Add whatever effects you think would work. That is all. =)

Oh, and please include my name in light text on whatever side has the most space for it, cursive-like letters please. I like the effect you used on the one you have in your sig, it may work well for this request. :3

Hmm, i guess they are a little dark. But i will see what i can do. ^.^ OKay. I will be done soon.

I like Avatar..;_; Yay a fan! *throws conffetti*

Ps. The sig might turn out a bit bad quality...Becausse of how low the pics look. If you have anymore pictures you'd like to share..show me. :)

Sorry, that picture of them is just so cute, I couldn't find it any lighter. >w< I had to screencapture it off of TurboNick. xP

Yay! -throws confetti back at you-

Hmm... Gah... There aren't any other Zuko/Mai pictures, really. I guess I could try to find two individual pictures of them that are lighter and of better quality, would that work?

@ LightShock Hehe thanks!

And oh yeah it is cute. Hmm, well..Yeah PM me a few of them. Annnnnnnnnd i'm sure it'll work. :)

Yo. :]

Macawmoses

my edit...again....will be here

( quick example of quick work )

LitoJ

*LitoJ's Ink shop in teh Fataliticious works*
Space for future edit, expect much sexiness and fatalities here.

Macawmoses

SUP guys? well i make sigs but I am busy so I have requests.....

1) a banner for the OFFICIAL FAN FIC LIBRARY.....it will say that and it MUST have PETEY PIRAHNA or it is a no go

2) an add on 4 thread with this text : OFFL and PETEY/KIRBY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I host 2 other floated threads so there will be more work if you accept
and a lot o publicity

X_Hero

Yeeeeah, I need a sig. It needs to have a really good 3D image of Lucario with a green background, pwnsome effects and "X Hero" in there. And I also want it a pretty good size, too. If you can think of anything else to make it look better, go right ahead and do it. :P

CHIDORI_MASTER

Yeah I would like a sig please.One preferably of Ike from Radient Dawn*for those who dont know...the Wii fire emblem  :robottongue: *Yeah anything you want to add be my guest.....

Big thank's to mah pal Shade from another website for this pwnsome sig :)

SUPER_BLONDE_GUY

Can you make me a sig that says SUPER_BLONDE_GUY on it, and has.... Pit *SSBB, although I'm sure you know that* on it, using his final smash *from SSBB* or something like that? That would be great :)
And maybe a Pit Avatar or something... Or one of those Centurian dudes or whatever from his Final Smash in SSBB! Anything else you feel you need to add is fine with me :)
Oh, and HI CHIDORI WHO POSTED RIGHT ABOVE ME!!! :D And X_HERO who posted above him!! :D

Ridley

Can someone make me a sig with Ridley looking fierce that says Ridley? :robotveryhappy:
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Can someone please enlargen my main sig?
and can you add a C to triforceman22?
The person who made it didn't put a c in. :D
anyways, thanks in advance, whoever does it. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

FearItself

Hey Spuddies, how is the sig coming? (No rush, I just want to know if the pictures are working for you.)

Flygon

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 05:19:29 PM
Hey Spuddies, how is the sig coming? (No rush, I just want to know if the pictures are working for you.)
i suggest pming them for faster response, plus it leaves this place not as clogged and everything. ;p

Ridley

Come on I don't know where else to get a Ridley sig
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...