News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Official NSider Ink Shop

Started by ResidentZoidberg, September 24, 2007, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flygon

Quote from: Ridley on September 30, 2007, 06:53:52 AM
Come on I don't know where else to get a Ridley sig
I may be able to do it if you can provide some information like colors, renders, text, style, etc...

Ridley

:-[ Um where do I get that info?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Flygon

Quote from: Ridley on October 01, 2007, 05:18:44 AM
Like what do you want? Do you want the sig to be orange, or pink as the main color? Which picture of him do you want? Etc.

Ridley

Quote from: Flygon on October 01, 2007, 05:47:13 AM
Quote from: Ridley on October 01, 2007, 05:18:44 AM
Like what do you want? Do you want the sig to be orange, or pink as the main color? Which picture of him do you want? Etc.

Oh sure Make it a light blue background with a picture of MetaRidley. Any picture will work as long as it is not a sprite. Make it say Ridley in green letters. thanks in advance.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shininggun4092

Flygon, I know this is of topic but.
That sig you have on.
How did you make part of like Jynx side wirl?

YoshiGal7

Welcome to my Ink Shop.
Some rules:

• Don't be a vagina cleaning device. I know what I'm doing and you don't. If you don't like what I made for you, tell me what I did wrong, and I will try to fix it.
  • Don't request from me when I'm closed.
  • Only request via PM or AIM. My AIM is below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I don't want requests unless they are through PM or AIM. I included my AIM below. If anybody requests a sig from me through this thread or any other thread, they will be ignored. If they persist, I will send a bunch of angry bees after them... and ban them from my Ink Shop. If I'm closed, don't request anything from me, or I will ban you for a week. I have the right to decline any request.

My AIM: PotTomato

Request Line:
-None yet
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of my past works:

---Kinda hard to tell, but it's actually Samus morphing (is that what you kids say?) into Dark Samus.

---Gift for the boy with the curly hair

Ridley

So is Flygon going to do my sig? ???
...It's quite obvious...

MxKirby

so can anyone do animations here?

i want an animated addon and i wanna kno if anyone is willing to do it.

thanks.

im part of the Revs \R\MxKirby: 051649 333287
challenge me anytime

Shujinco2

I have a request:

I'm trying to get more people to come and RP with me, but nobody wants to come, so I was thinking about advertising!

What I need is something KINDA long but is only 48 pixles high. It has a Jigglypuff looking mean using it's pound move on the Left side. Also, if somebody could have lightning surround the jigglypuff, i'd appreciate that too!

But as for the back ground, I would like kinda dark clouds, like a REALLY big storm's about to happen.

And, off to the right, it says " Join Team thunder Cloud. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG!" Or something.

I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could make this for me!

I REALLY want to start RPing!

Ridley

I'm still waiting for my sig plz :(
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Shujinco on October 03, 2007, 03:34:35 PM
I have a request:

I'm trying to get more people to come and RP with me, but nobody wants to come, so I was thinking about advertising!

What I need is something KINDA long but is only 48 pixles high. It has a Jigglypuff looking mean using it's pound move on the Left side. Also, if somebody could have lightning surround the jigglypuff, i'd appreciate that too!

But as for the back ground, I would like kinda dark clouds, like a REALLY big storm's about to happen.

And, off to the right, it says " Join Team thunder Cloud. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG!" Or something.

I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could make this for me!

I REALLY want to start RPing!
Adding another request.

ANYBODY who knows where to get REALLY good Sunset Riders sprites would be PERFECT for this!

ANYWAY, I want Sir Richard Rose (The final boss.) in a fight against Bob (My favorite character.)

Background, make it the top half of:

Could somebody do this for me?

Water ☮

i have a request! can some one make me an awesome sig out of this??

id like it to be any shade of blue,black,purple,or white.
with my name on it. water or ice effects would be nice! plz and ty ^_^

Ridley

Anybody going to do my sig? ???
...It's quite obvious...

Water ☮

Water ☮

Quote from: WaterGod on October 08, 2007, 07:49:49 AM
Quote from: Ridley on October 08, 2007, 05:00:05 AM
Anybody going to do my sig? ???
ill do it!! ^_^
done! the text color was bothering me, because of the bg and the render, so im made 3 different ones. but i still made the one with the green.also that was the only piccture i could find that wasnt too hard to render. im not a good renderer.lol