News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dinosaur King

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 06, 2007, 12:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 06, 2007, 02:06:38 PM
No its a ripoff of pokemon digimon and yu-gi-oh....

They even use Meowth's voice for the main character, I believe, along with other Pokemon-VA voices.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Viewtifulboy

Meowth?  No.  They use Veronica Taylor for Ash's voice for the main character.  The protagonists name is Max Taylor.

Jono2

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 06, 2007, 02:46:09 PM
Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2007, 02:05:25 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 06, 2007, 12:58:15 PM
Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2007, 12:54:54 PM
OH GOD NOISHE IS BACK! WHO KEEPS UNBANNING HIM?

God dangit why don't you get laid. Are you really 16?  :| You act like a gosh darn eight year old.
I unbanned him, under the provision that he doesn't violate a little agreement we laid down. If he does...banned.
Oh well.

We'll get some lulz from his obsessive love for gay anime

I never have and never will watch any gay anime.  And have you even seen Dinosaur King?  It's coming out for the DS (it was in nintendo Power).  And it does seem like a mix of Digimon, Pokemon, and Yugioh.  But then again..... Those are smashing successful and continue even today.  So isn't that good?  The humor is also funny.  And it will be hard finding something they edit other than music.

I was flipping channels and I unfortunately happened to stumble upon it.

most hilarious thing I've seen in my life.

complete waste of air time.  piece of poop show.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Viewtifulboy

What's wrong with it? ???

Jono2

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 06, 2007, 04:13:26 PM
What's wrong with it? ???

they mixed bad CG with anime, a plot that made no sense, and characters that can walk at the speed of light.

oh, and dinosaurs that can move at the speed of light.

and they completely made up things about dinosaurs. -_-

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Tupin

Do they really need to Americanize everything?  :(

I can't imagine what would happen if they got hold of Lucky Star instead of that other company... :-\

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

Are you saying the Americanized Dinosaur King?

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 06, 2007, 04:29:28 PM
Are you saying the Americanized Dinosaur King?
They change their Japanese names into American ones. ;)

Viewtifulboy

That was Sega.  They had already changed the names for the game. :|

Geno

God dangit why don't you get laid. Are you really 16?  :| You act like a gosh darn eight year old.
I unbanned him, under the provision that he doesn't violate a little agreement we laid down. If he does...banned.
Oh well.

I never have and never will watch any gay anime.  And have you even seen Dinosaur King?  It's coming out for the DS (it was in nintendo Power).  And it does seem like a mix of Digimon, Pokemon, and Yugioh.  But then again..... Those are smashing successful and continue even today.  So isn't that good?  The humor is also funny.  And it will be hard finding something they edit other than music.
Right there. You failed to prove yourself right there.

4kids butchers anime. It's a proven fact that you cannot deny. You watch Viewtiful Joe on Kids WB and that show isn't gay? If you are honestly watching Viewtiful Joe at 16 you need to go intercourse ing kill yourself. You are just so sad it is unbelievable.

And quit try to prove to everyone that YOUR opinion is fact because it's not. This wouldn't be a problem if you weren't constantly telling everyone that "OMG IM RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG!". It also doesn't help that you act like this at 16.

You also might have Autism. I don't know. Just stfu Noishe.

Tupin

Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2007, 06:02:47 PM

Oh well.

4kids butchers anime. It's a proven fact that you cannot deny. You watch Viewtiful Joe on Kids WB and that show isn't gay? If you are honestly watching Viewtiful Joe at 16 you need to go intercourse ing kill yourself. You are just so sad it is unbelievable.

And quit try to prove to everyone that YOUR opinion is fact because it's not. This wouldn't be a problem if you weren't constantly telling everyone that "OMG IM RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG!". It also doesn't help that you act like this at 16.

I think he thought we meant homosexual anime. :D

Geno

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 06, 2007, 06:04:32 PM

Oh well.

I wouldn't be suprised.

Tupin

Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2007, 06:05:23 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 06, 2007, 06:04:32 PM

Oh well.

I wouldn't be suprised.
Strike that. I'm 100% sure based on his words that he thought we meant homosexual anime. :P

Wolf

Viewtifulboy

Dinosaur King is not butchered at all.  TV.com users as well as wikipedia agrees.  And just so you know, Viewtiful Joe is the best anime on the face of the planet.