News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Lucas adventures of crazyness! Is Bowyer! Or is Bowser?

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 12, 2007, 08:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 4: Lucas is oficially lost part 1.5 of 2

Chris: Lucas finally found the rest of the group, but he maked a note in his book of every person he was meeting, here is the note.

Lucas notes of people: Hidden leaf village people.

Naruto: A hyperactive kid who is always talking and blabering about all the things he want to talk. I look this kid like a kid with caffeine mixed with sugar. See also ramen lovers, I don't know why, but I think he likes Ramen.

Sakura: A girl that is always talking alone of Sasuke, every orations she talks will be most likely to include the name Sasuke, see also Dreaming girls.

Sasuke: A emo kid, I don't know why I wrote emo, but I heard from a rare source that he is an emo, likes to act cool and almost all the ninja girls we were seeing, they all were fainted by just looking to him! See also list of emo people.

Kiba: A kid with a dog that always is with him inside his jacket, I was too close to him a he was too way smelly! I think his dog take the advantage to use him as a bathroom, but he doesn't even bother! What a weirdo! And also he was snifffing me! See also psychos.

Hinata: That girl was too kind to me, but when she was looking to Naruto, she was blushing like 50 degrees! Has very rare eyes colors and also likes to faint every time she sees Naruto behind things, I think she mastered that technique way too well. See also rare cases of faintings by blushness.

Shino: This is the guy who likes the bugs, I find him more interesting, because I like bugs, but not when the bugs live inside my body! Hinata told me about that, and I almost fainted, maybe Hinata was a example to follow, see also Bug-off.

Ino: Another girl who likes Sasuke, but also fights with Sakura for him, althought he doesn't cares about girls now, or maybe never, acts bossy towards Shikamaru and Choji, see also annoying people to pink haired girls.

Shikamaru: Way too lazy! Just looking to him, the first word that pop from your mind is "lazy", likes to see clouds every time, Choji told me that, see also Lazy monthly magazine.

Choji: Ok, I'm of the tolerate people, so I call him a good friend to me, but he steals every last ration of food I have, see also Potato chips terror.

Neji: At first glance, I called him a girl by her........sorry, his long hair, but he quickly punished me, by the word "shorty", Naruto almost die of laughing, so do Sasuke, but he barely smiled, and he has the weird  color of eyes like Hinata, if he her brother or something? See also people who looks like girls.

Tenten: When I heard that name, I said "Hi, my name is eleveneleven, and those are my friends oneone and fivefive" and Naruto once again bursted of laughing, so do Rock Lee, but she didn't punished me, how weird, see also numbers names who can be repeated 2 times each and thus you have a name, but after I said that to ninenine.....sorry, Tenten, my wallet disappeared, but then, Tenten was with a similar wallet that looked SO familiar like mine, but then, after an hour, my wallet returned to me, how odd.

Rock Lee: Okay, I never thought that in my entire life that I will never met people that were sooooooooo weird, but this person leaves with the prize! I was amazed by his bigs browns! So then, I nicknamed him "Bushy brown" but oddly enough, Naruto told me that he call him by that nickname, also I think something very gay will happen to this guy, see also passionated people.

Ends book here for now.

Lucas: Well, now what I can see is, we are 12 persons, but where are the other 3?

Rock Lee: Now that I see, that's true!

Hinata: I-I wonder who are the other 3.

Kiba: Wait............someone is aproaching! And...........it seems like sand!

Shikamaru: Oh no............what a drag............not she, please not she.

Chris: Suddenly, 3 persons appeared from nowhere in front of Lucas and the 12 ninjas....

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

..........anyone? I don't want to be alone! :(

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Water ☮

your grammar is killing me! >:( but i get what your trying to say. 8)

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 5: Luvas is officialy lost part 1.6 of 2

Lucas: Who are they?

Sakura:.................they are...........

Shikamaru: Kankuro, Gaara and Temari.

Chris: Lucas once again opened his book to add more persons in his list.

Gaara: A very creepy boy that gives me the creeps only seeing him, the rare thing was, he doesn't have any eye browns, that leaded me to think that Rock Lee stole his eye browns, see also freaks.

Kankuro: I thought he was a cat, but I was wrong (although Naruto thinked the same way as me) And also I thought he was a woman, he was painted with make-up all over the face, and of top of that, he uses dolls or puppets to fight, see also freaks too.

Temari: SHE IS BEATIFUL!!!..........sorry, I needed to express myself, I'm going to ask her to use his big fan, really, we are in summer here! Or it feels, see also babes.

End Lucas book for now.

Temari: So, why we were called for, again, Kankuro?

Kankuro: To help in the problem of the village, WE are now, once again, the compannions of the land of fire, and this can be also trouble for our hometown.

Temari: As long that our home is not in trouble, I can relax.

Lucas: Hi! I'm Lucas!

Chris: He was drooling, specially for Temari presence.

Temari: Ughr.....I'm Temari, this is Kankuro and this is Gaara, stay away from him if you want to be joking around.

Gaara:...........

Kiba: Say something, don't be rude!

Gaara:.............gr............hi.

Lucas: (Creepy)

Chris: From a long distance, they were being watched by a evil entity.

?: So, they are the kids who are going to stop my scheme?

?: Yes, lord Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: Don't be so formal to me, Kabuto.

Kabuto: If you say so.

Orochimaru: Then, how are the troops hidden in the village?

Kabuto: Everyone is hidden well for now, but I feeling that some Jonin are suspecting the " more people".

Orochimaru: That will not mind, until we can kidnapp Tsunade for healing my wounds, or if she doesn't cooperate, this village will lost many persons.

Kabuto: Our plan is perfect for this time, lord Orochimaru, but we need to stay out of sight.

Orochimaru: Alright then, the operation will start in the sunset.

Kabuto: Roger.

Chris: Like 20 meters from where Orochimaru and Kabuto were hiding, another group was watching the ninjas and Lucas.

?: Why I need to help you to achieve your revenge, Sonic? And why did you have to drag Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Rouge and the team chaotix for this?

Sonic: Because I'n the leader, that's why.

Knuckles: Yeah, sure, you, the leader? Tails is better leader than you.

Sonic: Can he run fast?

Knuckles: No.

Sonic: Can he punch with high force?

Knuckles: No

Sonic: Can he transform into a super being to defeat powerful big creatures?

Knuckles: No.

Chris: At this moment, Tails was in fetal position.

Rouge: Great, now look what you done to fox boy, he is now a baby.

Sonic: I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM RIGHT NOW! I CARE NOW FOR MY REVENGE!

Shadow: I like that.

Amy: Wow, you sure are so evil now, since Cheese stole you chily-dog from you.

Cream: But hopefully, I was able to save Cheese from any harm.

Sonic: That stupid Chao still need to pay.

Cream:  Stop that now! You're making Cheese cry!

Sonic: My revenge is complete. But still, I have another revenge to accomplish.

Charmy: I just don't want to be part of this plan.

Espio: Me too, I like this village, full of ninjas like me.

Vector: Me too! I heard a review that the food here is like four stars food! Specially some food called Ramen.

Sonic: Then deal with it! Ok, our plan will start when the sunset starts.

Chris:Will Orochimaru's plan work? And Sonic's plan too? Lucas will ask for a date to Temari? Gaara will retrieve his stoled eye browns from Rock Lee? Shikamaru will be jealous to see Temari with Lucas? Find out in Lucas is officialy lost part 1.7 of 2!

thunderhero4

i like naruto, who is ur favorite character? mines shikamaru because he relates most to me (being lazy and all)

DededeCloneChris

Preview of the next chapter

Shikamaru: Shadow possesion jutsu!
-
Gaara: Sand burial!
-
Naruto: Ramen!
Vector: I want Ramen!
-
Kabuto: Look, it says my name is from a creature called "Pokemon"
Chris: Seriously, why Kabuto was named after a pokemon?
-
Sakura: This is it! CHAAAAAAAAAAAA, AI AI AI TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! KEEP IT GOING, GET OUT OF HERE!
-
Lucas: Look Naruto, it's a pervy person!
?: I'm doing my research now, go away!
-
Naruto: So, what are you doing, pervy sage?
?: Don't call me like that in public, kid!
-
Sonic: Attack!
Orochimaru: Attack!
Sonic: Me first!
Kabuto: No, we are first!
-
Tsunade: *sighs* this will be a long day.
Shisune: (This will get worse!)

thunderhero4

erm...you kinda stretched sonics personality a lil bit...he would never say that about any of his freinds (the thing he said about tails)

DededeCloneChris

Sorry, he is always in a mad face, that was my first impression when I meeted him, I thought he was evil, but not, but I always wanted to make him evil in my fan fics (In the truth, this is the second time I make him evil, the first is in my opera, check my profile, it has the same username here and look in my blog for "team chaotix in Naruto world")

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 15, 2007, 09:07:47 PM
Sorry, he is always in a mad face, that was my first impression when I meeted him, I thought he was evil, but not, but I always wanted to make him evil in my fan fics (In the truth, this is the second time I make him evil, the first is in my opera, check my profile, it has the same username here and look in my blog for "team chaotix in Naruto world")
ah, i see...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero on November 15, 2007, 09:08:57 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 15, 2007, 09:07:47 PM
ah, i see...
Go to see my fan fic, my others friends there likes them so much.