News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Lucas adventures of crazyness! Is Bowyer! Or is Bowser?

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 12, 2007, 08:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

(Music from Super Paper Mario "next chapter" plays)

Chapter 6: The search for the intruders.........and a pervy sage

Shikamaru: Shadow possesion jutsu!

Gaara: Sand burial!

Sasuke: Told ya, the sand can't be controlled by shadows, give me the 5 bucks Lucas.

Lucas: argh, ok, you win.

Neji: So, anyone got a plan?

Naruto: Me, me!

Neji: If your idea has going to eat ramen, the answer is no.

Chris: Naruto was a little depressed, Choji too because he was going to cheer Naruto idea.

Kiba: How about me and Akamaru sniff the unusual smells that aren't from the village?

Shino: Hm, that could work, but be sure that the smell is not from the bathroom, last time me and Hinata fainted from the smell and you and Akamaru suffered worse than us.

Ino: Then we need to split for cover more terrain, Akamaru will go alone with a group.

Kiba: What!? No way! Akamaru is more safe with me! And besides he hate to be with other people than me!.......Wait, where is my dog?

Chris: Akamaru was enjoying to stay with Lucas.

Kiba:............Never mind.

Hinata: M-m-me and Neji can use the Byakugan to locate suspiccious people too.

Naruto: Brilliant idea, Hinata!

Hinata: (Blush and faints)

Naruto: What happened to her?

Shino: Long story.

Shikamaru: Then here is the formation, will be 5 groups that will split into any area to investigate all the people there, I'm going to say the names in this note, the names you will see with others names and the number of the group is here:
Team 1: Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Shino
Team 2: Rock Lee, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Lucas and Akamaru.
Team 3: Neji, Tenten, Ino and Choji.
Team 4: Kiba, Temari, Gaara and Kankuro
Got it?
All except Gaara, Sasuke and Shino, Hinata awakened just in time to read, but fainted to see her name with Naruto: Roger!

Shino: Hinata, wake up, now.

Hinata:....................ugh, ok.

Chris: Next part tomorrow!

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 16, 2007, 11:05:56 PM

Sasuke: Told ya, the sand can't be controlled by shadows, give me the 5 bucks Lucas.

Chris: Naruto was a little depressed, Choji too because he was going to cheer Naruto idea.

Kiba: How about me and Akamaru sniff the unusual smells that aren't from the village?

Shino: Hm, that could work, but be sure that the smell is not from the bathroom, last time me and Hinata fainted from the smell and you and Akamaru suffered worse than us.

Ino: Then we need to split for cover more terrain, Akamaru will go alone with a group.

Kiba: What!? No way! Akamaru is more safe with me! And besides he hate to be with other people than me!.......Wait, where is my dog?

Shikamaru: Then here is the formation, will be 5 groups that will split into any area to investigate all the people there, I'm going to say the names in this note, the names you will see with others names and the number of the group is here:
Got it?
All except Gaara, Sasuke and Shino, Hinata awakened just in time to read, but fainted to see her name with Naruto: Roger!

pretty good, but when are u gonna explain why sonic is there in the first place?? ???

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero on November 16, 2007, 11:08:54 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 16, 2007, 11:05:56 PM

Got it?

pretty good, but when are u gonna explain why sonic is there in the first place?? ???
You didn't see the first, second and third chapter right? Is in the first page.

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

yeah, idk why evryone is so sad that ness is gone...i think lucas looks awesome!

DededeCloneChris

Oh, and also, one character from Naruto will acompany Lucas, I will create a poll to ask.

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

thunderhero4

wow, the 3 chaotix posters are the onlyones online on the smash boards right now...and wazzup triforce_luigi! ;D

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

Hey thunderhero! Also, I did not steal the idea of Shikamaru. He is just my favorite Naruto character. Chris, put Temari and Shikamaru together.