News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Yesterday

Started by The Riddler, October 21, 2010, 09:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Since Mack won't move a thread:
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, and now it looks as though they're here to stay, oh I believe in Yesterday.
-

This thread is to tell us about your day.
But not today.
Tell us about yesterday. And tomorrow, tell us about today. And the day after that, tell us about tomorrow.

-

Yesterday I took a midterm, and I believe I bombed it. I wasn't confident in my answers at all. I skipped my second class and went home, caught up on some sleep.  Then I dropped some stuff off at my new apartment, came back home and went back to sleep.

Dog Food

Yesterday I drove to school two hours late (thanks to study halls). So I only had to deal with four classes (and only doing work in two, since the other ones were just Gym and Ecology, the latter of which I just socialized in the computer lab after finishing up a project). I met up with my boyfriend and two friends at the end of school and set up a double date for the weekend. Then I drove a friend home because it randomly started to thunder and lightning and rain. We chilled for a few hours and I kicked her ass in Brawl. Mwahaha... Then I drove home and watched the two episodes of House that were waiting on my DVR. And ended my day by working on more stuff for college until crashing.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Yesterday I slept for about 22 hours out of the day.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

Yesterday I took a test for AP US and thought I did okay on it. Then after school I came home from school and got into my costume for a Halloween party. Went to the party, watched Rocky Horror, and played some Brawl. Then I started coming home at- oh wait I didn't start coming home until midnight which is technically today so I have to wait 'til tomorrow to tell you guys about the drive home.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.