News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSF turns one today, and what a trip it's been.

Started by Silverhawk79, September 21, 2008, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

TheAnonymusElmo

NSF is like good sex. Always have you coming back for more ;)
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Eizweir

When I first joined here, well I've changed so much on the Internet and it even affects my real life in small ways.
Thanks for being here NSF, you are forever my source of entertainment and I hope you last through the time ahead.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

ThePowerOfOne

Yay for a year of NSFCD ^__^

If it wasn't for you, i'd be spending my time on NSider2 D:

...̅̅̅

Triforceman22

Congrats to everyone who helped keep this awesome place alive.

Here's to many more.  ^_^

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Lohn Jocke

One thing I've noticed is the lack of FCDers. Guess what? They all quit.

Dill

Quote from: JudgementBoyGold on September 22, 2008, 02:45:39 PM

Don't be ignorant. There weren't that many of us to begin with, and the active ones are all still here. You are clearly mistaken if you think Trace, myself, Zies, Chao, DBY, Ron, Superkool, Cogs, and Vaatix quit.

Edit: And Vivi, Beatnik, and Chloroform.

Moriarty

We're just very good at camouflage. We have to be in order to fight the bears. You must be a bear since you obviously never even noticed us.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Omega12

Although if you want to be technical, you have to add on FCD's about 4 years of life to this. So in technically this place has been around for about 5 or 6 years.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Moriarty on September 22, 2008, 03:38:11 PM

We're just very good at camouflage. We have to be in order to fight the bears. You must be a bear since you obviously never even noticed us.
You silly fool, I'm a lulzasaurus. A darn monkey would know that.

Omega12

Quote from: Dill on September 22, 2008, 03:07:04 PM

Don't be ignorant. There weren't that many of us to begin with, and the active ones are all still here. You are clearly mistaken if you think Trace, myself, Zies, Chao, DBY, Ron, Superkool, Cogs, and Vaatix quit.

Edit: And Vivi, Beatnik, and Chloroform.
Edit: And Omega12

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Dill

Quote from: Omega12 on September 23, 2008, 02:22:49 PM
Although if you want to be technical, you have to add on FCD's about 4 years of life to this. So in technically this place has been around for about 5 or 6 years.

Five or six, it doesn't really matter. I'm sure all the Squaresiders here understand that FCD is the superior forum, as it has not only been around for six times as long, but its major industry does not consist of overused 4chan-memes (Yoshi and Silver prove this point too much for me to need to quote them).

QuoteEdit: And Omega12

You're such a major member, I assumed it need not be stated.

The Seventh

Woo, yeah!  If it wasn't for this place, I would still be at NS2.  Yuck.

Not to mention without any other place to go.
meh

PsychoYoshi