News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Zelda IGN Review up

Started by CONMAN15, September 26, 2007, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CONMAN15

I'm just reading the review for zelda phantom hourglass on IGN. I really like the sounds of the controls and this is just getting me more excited for monday. This game sounds like one of the most innovative games for nintendo to whip out yet.

I'm a new zelda fan, twilight princess was my first and I think this game sounds just as fun. It got a 9.0 rating(outstanding) so check this out.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/822/822825p2.html

BTW who else is getting it on monday?

ResidentZoidberg

I'll get it eventually. Oh, and this'll probably come as a shock to most of you. This will be the first Zelda game I've ever owned! :O
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

blue_slime

I'm not into Zelda much, so I'm still sitting on the fence on this. It sounds like a very solid title though. :)

CONMAN15

Quote from: ResidentZoidberg on September 26, 2007, 04:57:44 PM
I'll get it eventually. Oh, and this'll probably come as a shock to most of you. This will be the first Zelda game I've ever owned! :O
:O :O :O :O Really. Your missing out. I'm one of the few people on here new to the series, but an admin :O .

Definately get this one though because it looks great.

The Academy Is...

I posted this several minutes before you and I got no replies...

Matrix4Yeshua

Gamespot will probably give a 7.5 or something.

thelinkfan13

Joe Kid

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.

Cannon_2

NP gave it 9.5 so I guess it is doing pretty well

bluej33

Eh...it depends. I may try to pick it up after school on Monday or Tuesday; if I'm too overrun with tests and homework, though, I'll wait till the weekend to get a copy. I'm really pumped, though, and I was expecting IGN to give it a lower score.