News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

YOU MUST RECOVER!!!!! A little drabble in a fan fiction, don't worry, I'll lock

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 24, 2007, 11:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

By SirPains, enjoy.

You Must Recover! (Yes... You all waited for this! The title speaks for itself.)

One day with Sakurai...

Sakurai was walking around Japan, smiling to everyone. When suddenly, an idea! "... I feel sorry for those poor beginners...! So lets make a ever so worthless update about recovering to get back to the platform since it will help the beginners because they're really retarded! (No offense. Sakurai is probably thinking that.) ! Yes I should do that!" Sakurai was amazed by his surprising high IQ level (Ok ok. Maybe I'm being a little too harsh on the guy. I love you Sakurai!) .

So Sakurai made a not double- but SINGLE update about how you must recover! Isn't that nice? 'I GOTTA RECOVER!!!' Mario thought. "RECOVER!! RECOVER!!!" "YOU CAN'T RECOVER!!" Meta Knight gleamed. "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!" he kept on hitting Mario until Mario had an idea to get back up. "I MUST... RECOOOOOOOOOOVER!!!" he grabbed on to the edge...

... Or at least he would've, had Meta Knight not grabbed on to the edge first. "YOU GOT EDGEGUARDED!" Meta Knight laughed. (Edgeguard, for those who's wondering, is a technique in Smash when you grab the edge and the person trying to grab the edge can't. So basically, your victim is doomed to fall down.) "NOOOO!!!!" Mario fell down... And down... "SAKURAIIIII!!!! I CAN'T RECOVER!!!" K.O.

With the actual update and people...

"... What. The. F---?" every person who was reading this update on Dojo said. "Sakurai... You suck..." Everyone of whom I mentioned groaned. "Sakurai.. You, had a bad update. You give a sad update just to turn it around!" (Disclaimer: Daniel Powter, You had a bad day. Just to 'cause no trouble. XD) sang one. "dangit Sakurai..." face-palmed another. "Why do I bother coming here...?" another one asked him/herself. Complaints left and right. Sakurai looked at them all. "... They must love my updates! Hurray!"

Now you know why we get more bad updates... Now we need to know Sakurai's I.P. address so he won't look at them!!!

A/N: I was REALLY random with these. XD Hope you enjoyed them! See ya!

thunderhero4

it doesnt look like your normal ones, usually have at least one grammar problem or you phrase something wrong...plus you dont use cuss words that bad...

DededeCloneChris

You got me there! That wasn't mine! Is one of the many authors I meet!

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

So, you all just come here to critize me? You guys are mean. I wanted to bring fun here with one of my friend works.... :(

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 24, 2007, 03:24:29 PM
So, you all just come here to critize me? You guys are mean. I wanted to bring fun here with one of my friend works.... :(
I never criticed you! Your like my bestest freind here....and I do think youve got enough fanfics here...unless its chrismas related... ::)

Mutilator7

Maybe you should've said it was your friends instead of trying to pass it as your own.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Mutilator7 on December 24, 2007, 03:28:02 PM
Maybe you should've said it was your friends instead of trying to pass it as your own.
Usually he does that...

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 24, 2007, 03:29:42 PM
ANYONE IS GOING TO SAY "Hilarious, how funny OR funny"?!
It IS funny, but we thought you were trying to pass it off as your own.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Light

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 24, 2007, 03:29:42 PM
ANYONE IS GOING TO SAY "Hilarious, how funny OR funny"?!
Geez, you know you're not a good fic writer (or fic stealer) when all you expect is praise. Some people won't like your work. Get over it. Take constructive criticism, and build your fic on it. However, this isn't even your fic, so I have nothing much to say. :|
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

DededeCloneChris

Did I just forgot to add the author's name? OH GOD! I USUALLY PUT THE AUTHOR'S NAME ABOVE!

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 24, 2007, 03:33:07 PM
Did I just forgot to add the author's name? OH GOD! I USUALLY PUT THE AUTHOR'S NAME ABOVE!
everybody makes mistakes... ::)