News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Zelda Final Smash-Light Arrow

Started by La Pared, January 12, 2008, 12:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Pared

The Information comes from CoroCoro.

The picture that I had posted last time was a bit hard to see but this one is a lot more clearer. Here are some more info on this Final Smash.

*Description: Fired from a side stance it penetrates any opponent directly in its line of fire delivering high damage.

*Point: The penetrating force also has the ability to break through opponents' shields.

*Zelda's Down Special is not shown on her CoroCoro Card. All specials are listed for every other character, except Zelda. Her previously known three specials are confirmed. I think this pretty much confirms Shiek anyway.

Here is the Information on her card:
Neutral: Nayru's love
Up: Farore's wind
Side: Din's flame
Down: **not listed**

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Triforceman22

Quote from: La Pared on January 12, 2008, 12:59:03 PM

The Information comes from CoroCoro.

The picture that I had posted last time was a bit hard to see but this one is a lot more clearer. Here are some more info on this Final Smash.

*Description: Fired from a side stance it penetrates any opponent directly in its line of fire delivering high damage.

*Point: The penetrating force also has the ability to break through opponents' shields.

*Zelda's Down Special is not shown on her CoroCoro Card. All specials are listed for every other character, except Zelda. Her previously known three specials are confirmed. I think this pretty much confirms Shiek anyway.

Here is the Information on her card:
Neutral: Nayru's love
Up: Farore's wind
Side: Din's flame
Down: **not listed**

I thought you said her down B was already confirmed....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

La Pared

yes and I apologize for that. They had read the card wrong and thought it had said Twilight Change. But either way it sounds like Shiek is in.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

tollhouse2006

This is great.  Zelda's one of my mains.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

StarWindWizard7

Sheesh...

"Light Arrows" shouldn't Be THAT Powerful, but thats really cool.