<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

galaxy = best wii game

Started by MCRFan666, January 01, 2008, 06:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCRFan666

any wii games better than galaxy? any?
Join SSF Today!

I took this picture, yo!  I am an aspiring photographer!

WiiGuy

i don't think so.

Galaxy is the best wii game i have ever played.

Waveburner

I haven't played Twilight Princess, but people say its a tough choice between that and galaxy. Maybe even MP3: corruption.

Saraneth

SMG is awesome, put MP3:C and LoZ:TP put it to shame

girlovesnintendo

Galaxy is an awesome game and I truly love it. I cant really pick a favorite wii game. I love all the games I have. I love galaxy, I love trauma center second opinion and new blood. I love all of my wii games. Galaxy does rank up pretty high on the list though.

Sk8teland85

None that I can think of. It is one of the best games I have ever played.

Insane Asylum

Not even a contest.  MP3 and TP are absolutely superb in their own right, but they're out of their league with Super Mario Galaxy.

But SSBB...we'll have to see.
Feast on my justice.

RevolutionSoldier

It is the best wii game no the best video game period!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish I can convenst my friend that.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Dawei

As of now, it is definitely SMG. It's main contender for best game will probably be Brawl. From my standpoint though, I can already tell I will think Brawl will be better, unless Sakurai pulls some crazy poop on us. Melee is my favorite game, and that will probably guarantee Brawl being better, IMO.

Macawmoses

Eh...

TP being considered one of the best...laughable, but then again I gave Phantom Hourglass a 7.0 rating too.....

Onwards. I have played Galaxy, quite extensively, but still feel MP3 is a better game, graphically, and gameplay wise.

::Poledra::

It's pretty awesome!  I can't wait for Brawl to come out though!  It should give SMG some competition for best Wii game, for certain.

MCRFan666

actually, now that i think about it, it just could be the best game ever made (by nintendo...)
I still need to get TP to make sure though
Join SSF Today!

I took this picture, yo!  I am an aspiring photographer!

jnfs2014

Oren

Quote from: Insane Asylum on January 04, 2008, 06:18:03 PM
Not even a contest.  MP3 and TP are absolutely superb in their own right, but they're out of their league with Super Mario Galaxy.

But SSBB...we'll have to see.
your right.. SSBB could give it a run for its money